It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA buzz room is down???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I was trying to access the Elenin files from the NASA buzz room ,and come to find out it's down! The only explanation is that they are trying to make it a better place. Is it kind of weird with all this Nubiru talk and comet Elenin talk that NASA is hiding something? More and more people have been researching the two and coming up with interesting things.

What do you guys think?
NASA

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod
I was trying to access the Elenin files from the NASA buzz room ,and come to find out it's down! The only explanation is that they are trying to make it a better place. Is it kind of weird with all this Nubiru talk and comet Elenin talk that NASA is hiding something? More and more people have been researching the two and coming up with interesting things.

What do you guys think?
NASA

Its been down for a least a couple of weeks. Just saying. I too find it odd. Space.com's forums have been down for a while(since january) as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
reply to post by KingJod

OMG OMG OMG OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS OMG OMG OMG OMG

My feeling exactly!

It's like we are soul mates.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Its been down for a least a couple of weeks. Just saying. I too find it odd. Space.com's forums have been down for a while(since january) as well.

I agree it is odd. I didn't know it's been like that for a couple of week's. I about to check space.com's right now. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Just kidding..lol..Give a little bit they may just be doing a monthly maintenance on it..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

But then again a coupla weeks is quite long time...perhaps an e-mail to nasa themselves will help? Keep us posted!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nebulous1973
Just kidding..lol..Give a little bit they may just be doing a monthly maintenance on it..

I know. I am just playing too. I just find it odd for an update. It's not like it's facebook or something and they just did an update on March 6th. It's just weird.
edit on 26-3-2011 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
God sent the aliens to kill the unbelievers..

And they all worked at NASA.

case closed.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
if you don't think their is a link between these sites being down and the incoming nibiru then your eyes are closed, it's coming folks!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Interestingly enough I began this thread at the begining of March...

above top secret

I wonder, when the buzz room went down exactly ???? I think it just raises more questions than it answers Nasa having taken this down

I have only noticed to today obviously, must be more observent lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
We're in the process of making Buzzroom better
for our users. We appreciate your patience.
Please check back in the future.

yeee after 2012 i guess

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
the video is accessible in other places, i've seen it.(the video shows the comet hitting earth, and in the text, it says with the current trajectory, it can't be verified that it will miss earth) before it was shut down, someone commented that they calculated the trajectory at .0004 au. thats a little more than 37,000 miles, and i have information that could prove it comes much closer. that is a MASSIVE reduction from .24 au.

here's a link to the video they took down.

vodpod.com...

edit on 12-4-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: spelling

top topics

join