It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Bases?? Why?? Logic tells me no.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is my first post on ATS so I hope that I will do ok with it. I would like to discuss something that has been bothering me for some time. As I am sure that any ATS member knows, there are supposed bases and structures on the dark side of the moon. I have, but one thing to ask...why? If there are alien civilizations that live on (or in for that matter...) the moon, why would they not just live on the earth? If alien crafts are monitoring us from the moon, they must have some very advanced technology. If that is the case, then they are probably much older than us, therefore, could have colonized our planet a long time ago. Also, does the moon have the minerals available to create the ships and technology that I just previously mentioned.
I love this site and enjoy reading almost all of the threads to some degree. I try to remain unbaised and keep an open mind, but once in awhile, there are things that need to be asked to keep it all in a relative context of things. I look forward to any and all comments.

"http://alien-ufo-research.com/video-info/player.swf" width="420" height="270" bgcolor="000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="config=http://alien-ufo-research.com/alien_moon_bases/moon-base-disclosure-video.xml&skin=http://alien-ufo-research.com/video-info/myskin. swf"> size="-1">More About Alien Bases on the Moon

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I think that I imbedded the video incorrectly.. I apologize.
Here is the link that I attempted to attach.

alien-ufo-research.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
the moon was brought here millions of years ago, and that's just where they live. We surly can't get to them...so they are totally safe up there, running things down here. they (the bigwigs) can't reproduce, only move one consciousness into another body.

that would be my off the wall explanation !!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Does anything in this world make any sense, lol If Aliens are here and they haven't introduced themselves by now, then they obviously have an agenda that doesn't benefit us. I'm quite sceptical when it comes to most Alien conspiracies, as there's never any hard evidence or proof. However, I do believe that there's some truth to these huge black triangle craft that everyone is seeing and the question is, who do they belong too?
If they are manufactured by humans and as you know only too well, humans like to gossip and tell their family and friends everything and these craft have obviously been built in factories by hundreds of workers, so why hasn't someone blabbed by now. If you were building a craft that could travel mach 50 and defy gravity, could you keep it a secret? I would be bragging & telling everyone I knew, lol.Threats to myself or my family wouldn't stop me, lol.

If they are Alien, then god knows what they are being used for. When it comes to Alien technology, compared to ours, theirs is probably like magic. Cloaking technology, holographic projection, anti-gravity etc

I assume any Alien that has tech millions of years ahead of our own would truly own us. They could do anything to us and we'd be none the wiser. How do you go about proving the existence of an Alien species sitting on your door step that has invisibilty cloaking technology, the ability to take on any form using holographic projection technology and also sophisticated mind manipulation technology?

We are easy pickings for any Alien species.

edit on 26-3-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I remember reading various stories from different astronaughts who went to the moon, I can't for the life remember who but some things that they spoke about stuck in my mind.

One comment was how there were lots of "crafts" all lined up around the edge of a crater

Another I remember was where an astronaught, I believe on oen of the later missions, he was off on the moon buggy to collect rock samples and he came across what looked like a large dome structure.

There have also been various accounts of being watched and various mentions of "critters".

There is a lot of annacdotal evidence which support the idea of there being an alien presence on the moon and ofcourse there was the "alternative" reason why we stopped going to the moon, quite simply we were told to back off.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Jerbowski

A base on the moon would serve many vital purposes. It would make it easier to conceal alien contact from earth inhabitants. It would be a good place to retreat important world leaders if earth was threated by natural or war time disaster. If earth was attacked from space the moon could improve earths defences drasticly. The moon probably already had exisisting stuctures that are technological wonders ready to inhabit and reverse engineer.
Maybe we have a outdated space program here on earth to generate funds for the real space program on the moon base. were still shooting up firecrakers into space.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Does anything in this world make any sense, lol If Aliens are here and they haven't introduced themselves by now, then they obviously have an agenda that doesn't benefit us. I'm quite sceptical when it comes to most Alien conspiracies, as there's never any hard evidence or proof. However, I do believe that there's some truth to these huge black triangle craft that everyone is seeing and the question is, who do they belong too?
If they are manufactured by humans and as you know only too well, humans like to gossip and tell their family and friends everything and these craft have obviously been built in factories by hundreds of workers, so why hasn't someone blabbed by now. If you were building a craft that could travel mach 50 and defy gravity, could you keep it a secret? I would be bragging & telling everyone I knew, lol.Threats to myself or my family wouldn't stop me, lol.

If they are Alien, then god knows what they are being used for. When it comes to Alien technology, compared to ours, theirs is probably like magic. Cloaking technology, holographic projection, anti-gravity etc

I assume any Alien that has tech millions of years ahead of our own would truly own us. They could do anything to us and we'd be none the wiser. How do you go about proving the existence of an Alien species sitting on your door step that has invisibilty cloaking technology, the ability to take on any form using holographic projection technology and also sophisticated mind manipulation technology?

We are easy pickings for any Alien species.

edit on 26-3-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

Ahhh, but what makes you think that somebody hasnt "blabbed" about knowledge of advanced craft....I can think of a whistleblower named Bob Lazar. Do we believe him? Did the government tell the media that he was a fraud? This is just an example of what would possibly occur if you were a whistleblower. What I would like to know, though is WHY the extraterrestrials would not have colonized the earth years ago. Why would they want to live on a small, cold chunk of rock as opposed to our larger planet that has many more resources?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by takemetourleader

A base on the moon would serve many vital purposes. It would make it easier to conceal alien contact from earth inhabitants. It would be a good place to retreat important world leaders if earth was threated by natural or war time disaster. If earth was attacked from space the moon could improve earths defences drasticly. The moon probably already had exisisting stuctures that are technological wonders ready to inhabit and reverse engineer.
Maybe we have a outdated space program here on earth to generate funds for the real space program on the moon base. were still shooting up firecrakers into space.

Interesting. So you are saying that WE put these bases there? If so, why would Obama cancel NASA funds? I feel its only a matter of time before the Chinese and India beat out the USA in the spacerace. (By the way, I am from Canada)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerbowski
Why would they want to live on a small, cold chunk of rock as opposed to our larger planet that has many more resources?

One thing comes straight to mind here, strategic importance.

It would merely be an outpost where they can travel to the earth or to wherever their main base in this solar system is.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
There is a moonbase there ran by humans and built by humans for some hidden government agenda. That is why the moon isn't mapped more clearly. Either that or there was never a moon landing and the moon is not mapped because we would notice a lack of lunar rovers and such.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Resource on the moon = Helium2
One space shuttle bay full could power the US for a year.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Why would they want to live on a small, cold chunk of rock as opposed to our larger planet that has many more resources?

This may be the reason. (see links) There's also the possibility that they are biologically not compatible with this planet, which is proably the reason why they are creating Alien/human hybrids. I'm sure that when they have perfected these hybrids, it's probably goodbye humanity and these hybrids will repopulate the Earth.

Unholy Experiment: Alien Greys and Soul Harvesting
www.ufodigest.com...
www.amazon.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I believe, rather strongly too, that the Moon is actually made of a metallic substance and is hollow, and is in fact a spacecraft sitting dormant in an almost perfect orbit about Earth. Show me another moon that has the same characteristics and orbital path. I believe it does several functions, such as maintaining a balance of an unstable Earth. And there is theory that there was not a moon here in Ancient times.....
When the Earth was Moonless

IMHO, the heavenly body we all know as the moon has machinery and a computer system that is used to form the Matrix of Reality we all live within.
I believe the Moon we know as brought here by the Annunaki, it's name then was Kingu.

Six thousand years ago, Nibiran astronauts dictated Enuma elish--the Creation Epic--to the Sumerians (folk in Iraq 10,000 years ago). The Sumerians pressed the Enuma elish into clay tablets how the Nibirans said our solar system formed.
Messages From Enki: Humanity's Father

According to John Lear, and others, there is a Soul tower on the Moon surface.
img412.imageshack.us...
img163.imageshack.us...

I also tend to believe that the computer system within the Moon records every thought, and every action we of humanity do. Then this is sent off to someplace unknown. It is known that the Grays are responsible for our "containers," or human bodies, but our Souls are another matter. Some unknown being takes care of them.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Can we please not inject John Lear into discussions about the solar system. Wild theories regarding space and willful ignorance of physics, astronomy, archeology, mathematics shouldn't be repeated.

Some of the observations are quite reckless, the link regarding the Moon makes a distinctions between near and dark sides of the moon as if it does not rotate. The moon rotates and matches its orbit ( synchronous) around the earth, so it only appears to always face us. But it does rotate.

There are no soul towers on the moon, it is not hollow, and it is not artificial. We went there, brought back its geology, studied, dated and arrived at conclusions that do not involve aliens. We will go there again, although it will probably be a Chinese / Russian Joint Mission...the United States is losing its ability to make rational sound decisions. Such is the story of all Empires.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

There has been an immense amount of money pumped into the space program since its inception however the technology to acheive spaceflight has remained fundamentally the same (a Rocket). Why not use an antigravity type vehicle to achieve space flight or better yet set up on the moon and send crafts into space with little gravity resistance. Seems only logical to set up a base on the moon.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I believe that our space program is not only a Nasa project but Navy as well, so Obama cut funds for Nasa makes little difference when you got military funding also

edit on 30-3-2011 by takemetourleader because: Typo

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

After everything I have read, I tend to think this myself, even though I could never prove it, but my own interpretation of ancient texts definitely makes me think this is a strong possibility and we are somehow trapped on this planet by malevolent beings who are studying our soul.
Some of the ancient texts themselves are the product of these evil beings and it's all just manipulation to keep us from knowing the truth. It clearly states in the Nag Hammadi that the light or spirit of Adam was not created by the Gods, but was above them and that these Gods created a vessel for Adam as a trap, so they could study the light. These wicked & evil Gods are after immortality.

www.gnosis.org...
edit on 3-4-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is an answer (attempted) to the original question. Firstly if an Alien race have the tech to do what it is being suggested than they are clearly eons ahead of us. How in the world can anyone expect to understand their methodologies and missions. I think one of the main behaviours of our race that is holding us back in this equinox is arrogance. We think we are so advanced and civilised, its a bad joke. We cannot understand how our Megalithic structures were build for petes sake, let alone what Aliens are building. i use Albert Einstien for some help here, he said " The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the minds that created them." I suggest that one reason why NASA, and indeed other space agencies, would cover up discoveries on the moon and mars is because we are not ready. Of course the ATS family are ready!!
but the majority of the west are quite happy comsuming, sleeping around and getting wasted, or PRAYING! The "system" as we know it would be greatly shaken by clarities such as, ruins on the moon and on mars, and the revelations discovered in the Hall of records, Egypt. Just my opinion because thats all i have guys.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

That is a very interesting opinion. One i have suspected for many years. I watched a documentary some years ago called "Conspiracy of Silence", the behaviour of the humans in that film can only be described as Demonic.

Do you have any source info to support your theory friend? Would enjoy reading over some of it.

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There isn't aliens or bases on the dark side of the moon, the only interesting thing about the dark side of the moon is the album Pink Floyd named after it.

However.........

The moon will serve as a great site for man to build bases, especially now that they have found water (ice) at the poles. This, plus other natural resources on the moon would serve as a great launchpad for future missions to Mars, as it will be cheaper and easier to do so.

I like the idea that they have came up with where instead of taking equipent to build "domes" or such like, they just dig out caves and live in them, kinda like early man with a futuristic approach!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join