It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Death is of the dollar is a myth.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
How does 2012 tie in to this? well because among 2012ers... um, we all know that technology has been invented that can reproduce anything infinite times. anything..really. there is no need to panic of any shortage of ANY thing...

it's just fooling the public in to knowing that... they need labor or...everybody would be sitting around doing nothing.... the death of the dollar scare that is.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I might be out of the loop but what is this technology that can reproduce thing infinite times. Can I get a source material and link to another thread on this.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I have a confused look. I have no idea what you are talking about. It seems you are suggesting that the USD cannot collapse because there is technology available to replicate anything an infinite number of times? Let me tell you, if that existed the USD would die overnight.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This technology is currently being under wraps by the government. There are lots of Goofy and Zany things going on... with everything. Technology too.

Ever see that movie Despicable Me? People think that movie suggests Sexual undertones. When it's not. they're clearly depicting the goofiness and weirdness new inventions ....

link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

I'm pretty curious about that myself. It sounds pretty unfounded to me.

link   
Id like to give you a friendly heads up and let you know that the title of this thread is messed up. Not readable. And the post isn't really any better. Where's the info? All I see is opinion. What are you smoking? Cause I want some.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

edit on 26-3-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by ararisq

Anything. No shortage of Food. No shortage of anything. novelty went through the charts ......

Africa is currently being killed off because TPTB just want to use that land really badly for their own experimentations ....

link   
reply to post by PaR3v

everything ends.

infinite supply has nothing to do with the arbitrary value set on currency.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

That's good. But I put the pieces together. I really know what's going on beyond the government. This is information they DO NOT want you to know

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zroth

No no no... we can time travel too ...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So even if they had the technology to do such, they wouldn't let it out and the dollar "They" created can still crash. Which affects us. So it's not a myth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Interesting theory colonel..And thats all it is a theory..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Whatever that may mean.... I don't know. The fact is the government can do things you cannot imagine because of the timewave zero and 'novelty' ....

Infinite reproduction of goods is another thing. ... we can make anything infinite amount of times, including a dollar bill or a gold bar.

lots of other bizzare things exists too that the government does not want you to know. including time travel

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I've actually thought about this too. Maybe they've figured it out so that they can just keep adding zeroes on a computer screen infinitely while not really adding to the actual dollars in circulation.

edit on 26-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

See, the Mayans could see in to the future.

I'm sorry but if someone sees in to the future you cannot hide under a blanket.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Just because Charlie Sheen decided to share with you doesn't mean everything else is infinite ... winning.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Are you from tulsa? I live in tulsa, and there seems to be alot of people with your same thoughts, Just curious!
edit on 26-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: Needed clarity

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Where, and when do you and others like you come from?

seriously do you just sit there and think " Hell , im bored . i know, im gonna make myself look like an utter retard on the internets."

spouting utter crap and making no sense.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrEuphoric1
Are you from tulsa? I live in tulsa, and there seems to be alot of people with your same thoughts, Just curious!
edit on 26-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: Needed clarity

no. sorry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join