It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Area 51 is nothing why aren't we allowed to see it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I personally do not want the world knowing that we are building high tech doritos machinery and advanced beerhat apparatus tyvm.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by quitesane
I recently watched a video in which you can listen to a very strange phone call about area 51. If you don' t have time for the whole video skip to 20:20 it starts about that time. Can't wait to hear what you think about it, besides the things like "he was just a crazy guy"
Here it is
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-3-2011 by quitesane because: edited the link

That was an extremely well acted call. The guy making it deserves and Oscar, or Grammy, what ever award you can give to a radio caller.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JagSR

lol thanks, and when do you think we will be told what is really in Area 51? anyone? or is that like dividing by 0

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

and also i meant like a little door with a big base inside it?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by misterbananas

That's just not well thought out still. Thousands of people work at Area 51, which require massive amounts of support (i.e. trucks going in and out, massive construction on a regular basis, bringing in materials that is safer from a security standpoint to just fly in rather than risk the open road.....just use your head and think about the logistics for a while for crying out loud.

Area 51 is no big deal. It's a craphole in the middle of the desert used for testing of advanced weapons platforms and other things like drones, rockets and missiles. Hard to do all that when your located in a big hole in the ground for crying out loud.

However, if one ignorantly subscribes to the large amount of ridiculous conspiracy theories about area 51 then they tend to use their imagination and believe anything is possible. The problem with Area 51 tin foil hat crowd, is that they need to believe in tons of multiple conspiracy theories at the same time in order to arrive at such ignorant conclusions about the base. It is ridiculous and insulting to the average peroson around here that at least tries to think things through.

And crying at folks to get off your thread if they don't share your views or post something that you don't consider "positive" is just your way of doing whatever you can not to face reality, and to ensure your ignorance is wrapped up and surrounded by the ignorance of the like minded. That is the very disease that makes us all look like total fools.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
same reason why you can't just stroll onto any naval base without a military ID or Clearance.... National Security!!! Do you honestly think any government would let anybody wonder around a military facility with military hardware? They could be terrorist!!! What a Silly question. I guess you plan on standing in front of the gate saying oh yeah if you really don't have any aliens in there you would let me poke around. It's called mind your business. Say Sally said THat Billy was hiding an alien in his addict. After Johnny Hears what Sally has to say he goes to billy's House and demands to see the alien and to let him poke around his house. Billy's Doesn't know Johnny. If you were BilLy what would you you do?

Tell him to find some rocks and kick them. Say Billy, Johnny and Sally live in TExas. If Johnny decides to snoop around and break into his property then Johnny has the legal right to shoot Billy for trespassing (of course in court billy will say that Billy was a crazy nut job who believed in aliens and will win the case. Looks like Johnny should have minded his own business.

Case in Point it is privately owned property and there are trespassing Laws. Just like private citizens Reserve the right to protect their home from intruders... So does the Military and depending on the circumstances The Shooters actions are justified because you were perceived as a threat and warned.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Area 51 is a distraction my Friend. THe really Top SEcret Secret Bases are well hidden and deep underground bunkers. In the Desserts, Pacific and Atlantic Islands off the Grid, ALASKA, Mountains and WoodLands not surrounded by major population centers. When the base was established the nearest town was probably just starting out.

All of the money making our nation broke is going somewhere.

edit on 28-3-2011 by michaelknives52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee

Almost everyone knows America has nuclear weapons, so they wouldn't bother using a place like area 51 to hide them. My best bet is they are experimenting on animals and humans, cloning things of that nature. It is rumored they are hiding aliens there. But since i don't believe in aliens, i think it's more of human experimentation.

I'm pretty sure there have been documentaries about what goes down in area 51, you can look into that

no I do believe the human/anima; experiemnts goes on over at the dulce base. I think area 51 is for reverse engineering stuff and then testing it out.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
YOU SAID > If Area 51 is nothing why aren't we allowed to see it and know what is in it
---------------------

ITS NOTHING THAT CONCERNS " YOU ", OBVIOUSLY AS YOU ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO IT, ....

THE POINT SPANKY, IS TO HAVE A PLACE WHERE YOU,..... THE RUSSIANS,...... YOU, ......THE CHINESE, YOU,....... THE TERRORISTS, ...YOU,...... THE ANTI MILITARY,...... YOU, ...CANT SEE SECRET STUFF BEING DEVELOPED BY THE AIR FORCE, ....IF YOU COULD SEE IT , IT WOULDNT BE SECRET WOULD IT SPANKY...

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME, HOW JUST PLAIN COMMON SENSE ELUDES SO MANY....
edit on 28-3-2011 by ZOMBIEMASTER because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
People say if its top secret, then why would it have so much attention and not allowing us to see inside it. The base itself is known, but what goes on inside is top secret

You don't exactly stomp through a military base thinking you're allowed inside lol

I mean just because the white house is out in the open, doesn't mean you know everything that goes on inside there

I actually read a thread somewhere, where there will be a documentary show or something, about Area 51 and real documents, so maybe we'll learn from that
edit on 29-3-2011 by krimletch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here you go, I believe this was the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ZOMBIEMASTER

misterbananas, remember one thing. The US President only has "Top Secret" level clearance. There are a number more levels above Top Secret. Why? Why NOT?! Why would you trust all US secrets with a person who changes every 4 to 8 years?

Ah man, Zombiemaster. You beat me to it. I was gonna say the same thing.

Does the OP (misterbananas) really thing he should have all-access to any military base? If so, why don't he try an unannounced "inspection tour" to any military or gov't factility. I'm sure they'll just let him in. After all, misterbananas has the right to know what's inside.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think that there is two reasons they would'nt let us see area 51 and say there is nothing there:
1. They are using all this to keep a big hype around that area, and the top secret stuff is going on underneath us all right now.
2. There is just the simple answer, "They are doing secret things in there."

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBigFrank

Kelly Johnson got the base off of the army after the war for the U2 project, it is secured by the CIA, its basically the Skunk works testing base, nothing more, its kept secure to stop prying eyes from seeing the latest tech on offer.

Thats all there is there, there is no aliens, little green men or other nonsense, grow up.

Try looking in here

Wee Mad

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guppy

Personally I think other people of a bit of a higher power than a 4chan user should be aloud entry into there, but I don't take my 4chan buisness here or anywhere else except facebook.... but maybe someone such as the governer of Nevada should be aloud into there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join