It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lloyd pye - just because it isn't in a database doesn't mean it's alien dna

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
You know guys I have been looking up some information on the star childs skull www.lloydpye.com... and he brags that when referencing a DNA databae that he didn't find a match so the skulls DNA must be alien to the planet. However I don't buy it. I was thinking first of all does this database contain all dna etc from all species from any given time period of our earths history? I mean there are currently various species of animals left undiscovered today. The skull could be a variation of human that died out?

What do you guys think about the starchild skull?

A) FAKE
B) A botched skull altering ritual commonly performed by african and south american tribes
C) Alien Hybrid
D) Alien Skull

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I think it is a human who suffered from a cranial deformation.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

It doesn't necessarily have to be any of those. We could be talking, as you first suggested, an extinct species of hominid, or some kind of natural defect of an individual of an earlier hominid type. Unfortunately, it may simply be one of those things that can now never be solved, leaving it open to all manner of cranks a la Von Daniken, etc.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52

A) FAKE
B) A botched skull altering ritual commonly performed by african and south american tribes
C) Alien Hybrid
D) Alien Skull

You heard me Regis, C.

Final answer.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm going with choice C.

My knowledge of DNA is very rudimentary, but what they're saying concerning the base-pairs is fairly clear: There are known "patterns" of base-pairs of DNA that are typically human. If you're comparing against those general patterns and see long sequences wander off in an entirely differenct direction, then something's funny. So if the DNA in question is partially "typically" human and partially something unknown, then it's partially human and partially something else.

The question would be "what else?". That's what they're trying to find out. Consider, though, that if someone were manipulating human DNA it seems unlikely they'd be aiming for, say, a giraffe-human hybrid. Anyway it seems clear that it's something at least "humanoid."

If you take the entire cirumstances of this story into consideration, that is to say, in context, there's a certain logic to what Pye is saying. Certain leaps-of-faith are required, too, no question. But just pulling on a thread and making it look as if they were too stupid to have considered the blooming obvious is not the same as planting reasonable doubt.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If it isn't registered in a database it is alien, in the sense that we have no record of its kind anywhere on Earth.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Add option E: Hydrocephalus

If this boy had been born 300yrs or even 50yrs ago and you found his skull would you believe he had been an Alien or Alien Hybrid?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2dcfbfc43a8b.jpg[/atsimg]

Liu Jing, 9, suffering from hydrocephalus at his birth
source

Deformities happen.... The star child's DNA was found to be perfectly normal and human.

DNA testing in 1999 found standard X and Y chromosomes in two samples taken from the skull, conclusive evidence that the child was not only human (and male), but that both of his parents were human, since each contributed one sex chromosome. source

What about this child....?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bef6e1a2eed.jpg[/atsimg]

also born with hydrocephalus source
edit on 26/3/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Does that mean that if your DNA isn't in a database, then you must be an alien? Your argument may benefit from a little more work.

So far as the skull - and the chap carting it round the world raising money by spinning out a very thin mystery - are concerned, I've always been intrigued by the utter vagueness of his story about how it came into his possession, and into the possession of its previous owner, and so on.

I rather suspect that if its backstory was accurately told, there would be no need for any DNA testing to establish the skull's origins.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

alright guys, before u try and debunk the starchild skull, you must see ALL the facts on it.
Its not a deformation because the skull is much too symmetrical to be a deformation. Deformations are always protruding out the skull in certain directions, but not the case with the starchild.
Also it isn't cradleboarding either because the neck of the starchild is located in the center, therefore if it was cradlboarded, its neck would literally be broken.
Also, may I point out that the skull is in fact (can't deny it) the hardest bone ever found and it weighs less than half the weight of a human.(not deformity).
feel free to email me if you have any questions and ill give u the starchild e-book that details exactly why THE STARCHILD IS IN FACT AN ALIEN HUMAN HYBRID.
[email protected]
edit on 26-3-2011 by oooothegovernment because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
reply to post by Haydn_17

Does that mean that if your DNA isn't in a database, then you must be an alien? Your argument may benefit from a little more work.

So far as the skull - and the chap carting it round the world raising money by spinning out a very thin mystery - are concerned, I've always been intrigued by the utter vagueness of his story about how it came into his possession, and into the possession of its previous owner, and so on.

I rather suspect that if its backstory was accurately told, there would be no need for any DNA testing to establish the skull's origins.

Not alien as in "Et phone home" Alien in the sense of, alien to anything we already have listed on a record of known dna types.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Wikipedia states the child had a HUMAN mother and father.Dna testing proved it.

These people are hoaxing people out of money.
edit on 26-3-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by oooothegovernment

alright guys, before u try and debunk the starchild skull, you must see ALL the facts on it.
Its not a deformation because the skull is much too symmetrical to be a deformation. Deformations are always protruding out the skull in certain directions, but not the case with the starchild.

With all due respect..... That is complete garbage.

See my post above.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bef6e1a2eed.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 26/3/11 by Versa because: to add image

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatonedude
Wikipedia states the child had a HUMAN mother and father.Dna testing proved it.

These people are hoaxing people out of money.
edit on 26-3-2011 by thatonedude because: (no reason given)

Yeah I get all my data from wikipedia.

Option C, Bob.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

It wouldn't bother me as much if the starchild web site didn't ask for donations to further dna research.If it's that big of a deal someone in the private sector would fund it.It's a potential missing link in history and no one cares BS.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
What do you guys think about the starchild skull?

A) FAKE
C) Alien Hybrid
D) Alien Skull
Answer:

None of the above, you forgot option E. That's the correct answer. Specifically it's a deformity.Someone claimed all deformities are asymmetrical, that's false: some are, some aren't.

UFO hunters had a reconstruction artist put clay on a duplicate of the starchild skull, here's what it looks like in that episode:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ad8b12df995.jpg[/atsimg]
Of course he had to put the black eyes and the strange skin color on it for UFO Hunters, but if he put some regular eyes and a normal skin tone on it, it looks pretty human, even Bill Birnes was surprised by how human it looks. It's actually less deformed than some of the other skull deformities people have posted here.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

A Very fast colouring gives this.... If I played with it for 10 mins or more I'd get a much better version but Im sure this makes our point perfectly well.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41b05a3c3016.jpg[/atsimg]

ETA without hair he looks a bit like King Tut to me

and with some hair

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d57be6ce1af2.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 26/3/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Great thats the last image im seeing before going to bed.

If i have dreams tonight ill know who to blame

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by Versa

Great thats the last image im seeing before going to bed.

If i have dreams tonight ill know who to blame

Awww..... Well good luck with the nightmares you'll have waiting for the scan of your first child.... Deformities happen and you don't have some kind of super sperm that's immune to them.

The star child is just a normal human child with Hydrocephalus, not even a rare disorder.

new topics

top topics

join