It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
quote /kwoʊt/ Show Spelled [kwoht] Show IPA
verb, quot·ed, quot·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
1. to repeat (a passage, phrase, etc.) from a book, speech, or the like, as by way of authority, illustration, etc.
2. to repeat words from (a book, author, etc.).
3. to use a brief excerpt from: The composer quotes Beethoven's Fifth in his latest work.
4. to cite, offer, or bring forward as evidence or support.
5. to enclose (words) within quotation marks. 6. Commerce . a. to state (a price). b. to state the current price of.
Step one: Right click the Reply-To button on the post you would like to disect and respond to, and open in a new tab.
If one's mouse has a wheel, they can also click with the wheel on the reply-to button and it will open up that link in a new tab.