It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Flying Objects [UFOs] Sighted Over Oxfordshire, UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Came across this footage through a post by chaztekno in another thread and thought I'd share it with you guys

Aerobatic aircraft? The objects have the maneuverability and speed typical of aerobatic propeller aircraft; smoke trails could be for visual effect. However, the lights are very bright and the objects are in flight at late hours which seems a little unusual.

Remote control aircraft? Definitly possible - the objects seem to have the maneuverability and speed typical of such aircraft; the lights and smoke could be produced by flares on the wings. However, they seem way too bright and too large to be conventional RC aircraft.

UFOs? The objects are bright and constantly lit (without flashing) which is common of UFO sightings. However the tail left behind the objects is not typical of such craft which are thought to run on 'clean' propulsion technologies.

It doesn't appear to be a hoax or a deliberate set up

edit on 26/3/2011 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have no idea, I really don't. When watching it move up and down, like caught on a draft, it made me think of a hang-glider but no gliders that I know of have a bright light or streaming tail. I love how this object disappears in the sky, rather than behind the trees. Adds believability to the video.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Cool, at first thought the way it moves it remined me of a stunt kite. but the trails look like a flare or firework, the strange thing for me was the way the whole tail faded out as the flare died right at the end on the last left to right pass. that seemed to suggest it was edited in.. but it certainly looks like a real display up until then
i would place my money on a remote control plane with a flare or firework attached.

but good find

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fazza!

looks like a set of kites captured in the setting sunshine for the glow, but i see a billowing tali.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Looks like a radio controlled plane with a flare stuck to it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It could even be a manned aerobatic aircraft similar to Bill Leff's Starfire show.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

COOL, loved the music

this looks nearly the same as the first video. yep i would say it was something like this, even explians the twin trail in the first video, and if it was a model plane doing the stunts then that explains the lack of navigation lights.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Case solved

Good job guys!

top topics

join