It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Tsunami : East Coast USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Last night I had the most vivid and frightening dreams of a tsunami. The reason I say dreams is because I was having a dream within a dream, and this is not the first time it has happened.

The dream started with me in my room, in my bed dreaming that i woke to the sound of water in my backyard. I opened my blinds and looked outside to see water rushing into my yard coming from the marsh like area from beyond my fence. The water suddenly stopped and began to recede, and i realized that a tsunami was coming. I woke from the dream within my dream, still dreaming, i immediately opened my window to see water rushing in and out of my yard and this time there were barely any plants or trees so i could see far out into the marsh and into the bank where the waves became larger and more violent. I sprang instantly from my bed, ran into the hallway and screamed at my family "there's a tsunami coming" but i didn't get the reaction i expected. It seemed that i was the only one to really care that we were all about to drown to death or have the house collapse on our heads, my house is pretty old and decrepit. I ran back into my room in a panic and started packing my clothes and books, i remember specifically laying my hands on the Holy Bible with force and throwing into my suitcase. The water continued to pour into my yard and recede quickly and by the time my stuff was packed the water had reached my house and began to leak in. At this point I am the only one who is worried and trying to escape this. My family and a couple of my friends were just chilling in the den area of my home, without a care in the world. I looked at my mother and said "we are all going to die" and she just snickered and said "F it" and started to kind of mock me and wouldnt give me the keys to the car, cause i was so frightened by what is to come, The Big Wave.

The waves began to increase in size and speed and now i could here them rushing up against the house. I ran out to the front yard with my suitcase, with no shoes i will add, i couldn't find them for some reason, and began running with water beginning to rush to the front of the house. Then my g/f pulled up and i told her that a tsunami was coming and she looked disturbed. I showed her what was on its way and she began to panic and I felt like "its about damn time, im trying to save lives lol". When i came around back to the front yard my g/f had already left but the rest of my family and few friends were now in the driveway and two huge dump truck like vehicles were parked in the street. One was red with six wheels and enough space on it to fit at least 30 people.

This is were things get a little weird. After sorting through the mass panic and transportation mess, i found myself sitting on top of an overpass at night watching as the water rolled in. When i looked down i saw a beach with surfers and tourists all chilling and enjoying the beach but then a massive wave just rolled up and wiped them out.

After that things just get fuzzy and I eventually woke up around 2pm, i know, i got #faced last night.

Anyway, when i woke up today i bet you can guess exactly what i did, i checked my damn back yard, and holy crap, i just had a deja-vu. I was actually typing this in my dream, i remembered just now, awww man, my head hurts right now...

edit on 26-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: hangover...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I just recently moved to FL in the past nine months and multiple times I've had a dream that I was killed in a tsunami. It has been especially weird since this was all before the biggie in Japan. I was pretty sure it was just my subconscious picking up on the Japan event in some weird way, but maybe there's more to it. I'd be interested to see how many other people have had a similar dream. Also on a side note I have to say that another big thing is I'm normally a great sleeper but lately I've been waking up every morning at 2:00 AM.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I just remembered actually that 2 nights ago i had a tidal wave dream that was somewhat riveting. There wasn't much to it, just me on a crowded beach and a tidal wave or tsunami, not sure, i was to busy running away lol. I tried escaping it as it got closer and louder and everyone around me got to the streets but i couldn't because every time i tried to the sand would rise like a wall and it was to steep to climb. As the wave got louder i woke up. Im starting to think that maybe, we dont have a lot of time before this happens.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Interesting dream

I've had many Tsunami dream's in the past myself, I live in the UK and vividly remember them and for a good 6months I kept having this recurring Tsunami dream.

The weird thing being, I found that I could breath in the water when the Tsunami engulfed everything.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Thats CRAZY, because I just woke up around 2pm and I was dreaming about east coast tsunamis too. I was thinking about making a thread but I couldn't really remember enough details...even though it was a vivid dream. I can only really remember the big details, like where I was when they hit and what it looked like.

In my dream, there was two tsunamis. They were both massive, though the first seemed much smaller. The first hit when I was in the car with someone, but I don't remember anything after that. The 2nd part of my dream seemed to last longer. I was at a friends, and I went out to the sidewalk and remember seeing the water rush over the hills on the horizon. This thing was hundreds of feet high, I was shocked. I go inside to warn everyone, but like yours, nobody seem to care much. I told everyone to get up to the attic, and there we somehow survived through it. The friends house I was at is on a big hill and is like 4 stories tall, so maybe thats why I was there in my dream. Because in real life, I rarely go there.

I hardly ever have dreams that stick with me like this. So, seeing this thread, right now, is kind of eerie. I'm located in Western, PA, and thats where my dream took place. Doesn't really make sense though, because the chances of a tsunami coming this far in, are slim to none. I remember in my dream thinking how impossible this was, and one of my friends mentioned that maybe it was one of the great lakes. Weird, I know.

I was playing Crysis 2 before bed last night, and there was a part in the game that I played that involved your player being hit by a giant wall of water in NYC. Perhaps this could be what triggered the dream for me. The part of the game I'm talking about can be seen here, at about 15 seconds in.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3/26/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Interesting. When I lived near the coast, I had consistent dreams of a tsunami barreling down on my house and take me with it. Maybe it's a sign to get the F out? Or I also read the tsunami's resemble emotional release if I'm not mistaken.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I've just looked up the dream symbology of this, it might be your subconscious or an actual dream prediction. Here is what it says,

Tsunami

To see a tsunami in your dream, means that you are being overwhelmed by some repressed feeling or unconscious material that is rising up to the surface. You are experiencing some unhappiness and emotional instability in a waking situation.

Dream Symbology

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

ahh that's what it meant. I was close
234th line

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I couldnt beleive it when i saw your thread!!

I had 2 tsunami dreams lastnite, so vivid and scary, the fear was so real and i woke up with a fast heartbeat still scared and rattled by it all.

I was almost going to post a thread on it but didnt think it would matter much to anyone but after seeing similar stories i wanted to share..

I have never dreamed of tsunami's before that i can recall, and especially dreams as vivid as this.

What is also strange is that i dreamed two seperate events and different locations that ive never seen before. After the first dream i was awoken for about 10 minutes, got up and had a glass of water and then went back to sleep and had the second dream at an entirely new location about another wave hitting.... Very strange, normally if i wake up and then go back to sleep i will have a totally different dream...

The first dream was the worst and most scary, i dont know where i was but it was abit like an inlet from the ocean, it was hot and people were swimming, the next thing i remember is we could see the wave rolling in and started to get scared. I somehow managed to climb over some ledge on the inlet and seemed to be safe even though the wave was higher but i didnt get washed away, was spooked me was the seeing all the bodies float past, hundreds! Then suddenly i began to wash away as well up stream in the inlet and could feel the rushing and speed of the water and being surrounded by people and then ended up washing up at the end of the inlet but it was like landing in chemical or toxic waste and people were bleeding and burning from the toxic water, i could feel my eyes and skin burning and managed to get out to try and find help, and that was the end i woke startled a hell!

The next dream wasnt as long or it didnt seem as long.

I was on a crowded beach with a high foreshore, it was summer. Some really random things stood out to me, there was some type of dog club there in the park next to the beach, 5 boarder collies lined up and doing tricks etc, it was like a grooming school, there was also a smaller dog. Then in the next instant i was moving about the beach quite quickly, almost floating around. Then suddenly the waves started to get slightly rougher and everyone was looking out towards the point where there were a big bunch of trees that suddenly got swept down and dragged in and then people started to panic and run as houses near the beach started to get swamped and i turned to run but couldnt decide which way to go and the dream ended....

Very strange and i still feel abit shaken by it and dreams never really bother me usually.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

This is an interesting thread. I do believe that dreams mean alot more than what alot of people put on. I know a few sheeple that have recently had wave dreams, and it's been making me wonder.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I had a dream about 2 years ago of a similiar event. In my dream, I was driving in a car and off to the distance many many miles away, I saw a huge cube- like a Borg Ship- HUGE sitting off in the distance. It must of been in the ocean, because before I knew it- a huge Tsunami was coming right for me- in my dream i was thinking- oh my god this is it im going to die- as the tidal wave imploded on my car.

Luckily I woke up at that point. But- alot of my dreams that have to do with the end of the world have to do with water- and ships near and in the water- or coming out of the water. Here was my photoshopped interpretation of my dream. It was so disturbing that I had to re-create it in photoshop.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a962477067f7.jpg[/atsimg]

I truly believe that we are picking up on possible scenarios of our future. I definately KNOW a Tsunami is coming to the USA coasts- just dont know when.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wow this is starting to trip me out, I have also been having recurrent dreams about flooding since about a week before the Japan incident. Maybe it's just me picking up on the collective conciousness but 'tis definately a bit strange.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It could be a true prophetic venture, however I truly believe dreams of tsunamis are more related to a latent content. At least I would hope so

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
having seen footage from Japan and the amount of threads about Tsunamis, it is probably not all that uncommon to dream about a tsunami.
just because you may have a vivid dream does not make it a vision of the future.

I would interpret it more of a feeling of being overwhelmed and unable to help those around you, we all know people we would like to wake up, but as we know, they just ignore what you have to say as some conspiracy nut even though you can show them time and time again that you have been right.

being in a tsunami would give the feeling of helplessness and unfortunately, even with some others warned, you know that there is not really a lot you can do unless everyone wakes up and not just a few holding umberellas.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
Last night I had the most vivid and frightening dreams of a tsunami. The reason I say dreams is because I was having a dream within a dream, and this is not the first time it has happened.

The dream started with me in my room, in my bed dreaming that i woke to the sound of water in my backyard. I opened my blinds and looked outside to see water rushing into my yard coming from the marsh like area from beyond my fence. The water suddenly stopped and began to recede, and i realized that a tsunami was coming. I woke from the dream within my dream, still dreaming, i immediately opened my window to see water rushing in and out of my yard and this time there were barely any plants or trees so i could see far out into the marsh and into the bank where the waves became larger and more violent. I sprang instantly from my bed, ran into the hallway and screamed at my family "there's a tsunami coming" but i didn't get the reaction i expected. It seemed that i was the only one to really care that we were all about to drown to death or have the house collapse on our heads, my house is pretty old and decrepit. I ran back into my room in a panic and started packing my clothes and books, i remember specifically laying my hands on the Holy Bible with force and throwing into my suitcase. The water continued to pour into my yard and recede quickly and by the time my stuff was packed the water had reached my house and began to leak in. At this point I am the only one who is worried and trying to escape this. My family and a couple of my friends were just chilling in the den area of my home, without a care in the world. I looked at my mother and said "we are all going to die" and she just snickered and said "F it" and started to kind of mock me and wouldnt give me the keys to the car, cause i was so frightened by what is to come, The Big Wave.

The waves began to increase in size and speed and now i could here them rushing up against the house. I ran out to the front yard with my suitcase, with no shoes i will add, i couldn't find them for some reason, and began running with water beginning to rush to the front of the house. Then my g/f pulled up and i told her that a tsunami was coming and she looked disturbed. I showed her what was on its way and she began to panic and I felt like "its about damn time, im trying to save lives lol". When i came around back to the front yard my g/f had already left but the rest of my family and few friends were now in the driveway and two huge dump truck like vehicles were parked in the street. One was red with six wheels and enough space on it to fit at least 30 people.

This is were things get a little weird. After sorting through the mass panic and transportation mess, i found myself sitting on top of an overpass at night watching as the water rolled in. When i looked down i saw a beach with surfers and tourists all chilling and enjoying the beach but then a massive wave just rolled up and wiped them out.

After that things just get fuzzy and I eventually woke up around 2pm, i know, i got #faced last night.

Anyway, when i woke up today i bet you can guess exactly what i did, i checked my damn back yard, and holy crap, i just had a deja-vu. I was actually typing this in my dream, i remembered just now, awww man, my head hurts right now...

edit on 26-3-2011 by AOA2012 because: hangover...

Alright, gonna add some stuff to this. Yesterday, 3/28/11, i believe i saw what the red truck symbolized in my dream above. I was helping my mother acquire her Jeep from the shop. On the way to the shop, there was a red big rig right next to me on the passengers side. I glanced at it and on the side it said "Have Faith In God". Then upon acceleration the truck was gone. In the dream (above) there was much focus on this red truck, although there were two of them, only the red stood out.

Last night or early this morning, 3/29/11, i had another tsunami dream but this one was a little out of whack. I dont remember much, just running from this giant purple bird that kinda looked like that thing from Metroid, idk, i dont play the game. Anyway, at the end of the dream it was me and my youngest brother watching as a massive wave of water came towards us. I tried to hold on to him but the wave tore us apart with force unbearable. I struggled in the water for a while before i finally realized i was already dead and woke up.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I have had many dreams about an East Coast Tsunami. They are all very real and very scary. They started about a year ago. If any one else if having the same dream over and over about the East Coast it might be God trying to warn you. I believe with all my heart there is a Tsunami coming and it will be soon. I am trying to post all my dreams on my blog. Take a look and see what God says to you after reading them! www.john1410.blogspot.com

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I seriously believe that htese dreams are real predictions. I think I have found a way to test them against reality. Asteroids are pretty much the same, so if you know the diameter, the time and place of impact on the sea, one can calculate the precise wave height, diminishing with distance, as it roars across the ocean and time of impact on any particular place.There have been various rumours and various people having dreams about a 2.5 kilometre hitting near the isle of Mona off Puerto Rica at 2am in the morning, so I set up a spread sheet and plugged the numbers in. Although this would initially produce a 6.4 kilometre water spout, the collossal tsunami would diminish with distance, so a 2AM hit would produce a 115 foot tsunami hitting New York City shortly after 4.06AM in the morning. I have taken numerous dreams where people have time of day, height of wave and locality. Some are crap, but some are producing stunning results. In one person's dream, he is woken up and sees his clock at 1.40AM and is about to be hit by a 70 foot wave. When taking time zones into account, my spreadsheet gave his city being hit shortly after 1.36AM by a wave of a height of 70.04 feet! This vast torrent of dreams with results so bang on consistent with a 2.5 kilometre asteroid hit off Puerto Rica is unnerving. Furthermore, a 2.5 kilometre hit also has further effects. Such an asteroid would smash its way straight through the crust into the mantle. This would result in, in effect, an infinite flood of sea water pouring straight onto an effectively infinite supply superheated liquid mantle at several thousand degrees. It would create, in effect, a monumental geezer with limitless steam triggering an almost unending sequence of tsunamis for many, many years. Finally, those who have dreamt of this and are consistent with this event have generally given 22nd September 2015 as the impact date.
PLEASE GIVE US THE TOWN YOU ARE LOCATED IN, THE SIZE OF THE WAVE AND TIME OF DAY...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AOA2012

Alright, gonna add some stuff to this. Yesterday, 3/28/11, i believe i saw what the red truck symbolized in my dream above. I was helping my mother acquire her Jeep from the shop. On the way to the shop, there was a red big rig right next to me on the passengers side. I glanced at it and on the side it said "Have Faith In God". Then upon acceleration the truck was gone. In the dream (above) there was much focus on this red truck, although there were two of them, only the red stood out.

Last night or early this morning, 3/29/11, i had another tsunami dream but this one was a little out of whack. I dont remember much, just running from this giant purple bird that kinda looked like that thing from Metroid, idk, i dont play the game. Anyway, at the end of the dream it was me and my youngest brother watching as a massive wave of water came towards us. I tried to hold on to him but the wave tore us apart with force unbearable. I struggled in the water for a while before i finally realized i was already dead and woke up.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THE DATE 3/29/11 IS AN ANAGRAM OF 23/9... 23rd September?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
this tsunami will happen, fortunately only a few will be spared it saddens me ive known about this for some time a preview if you will but this is just to realize what happens after that event which if you could see, is over the course of time worse .

new topics

top topics

join