It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO shoots missile!!! Did Challanger explode in an horrible accident or was it taken down?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I guess everyone who is rapporting a UFO aint crazy or drunk. cloaking is the name of the game Here is vids on the event.

edit on 26-3-2011 by stavis because: adding vid

edit on 26-3-2011 by stavis because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2011 by stavis because: changing topic

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
hi, lol this is old news, thats from larry king 2008
it was also all over the news last year

if you listen to the whole interview, bill nyer the science guy is completly owned on it, its a bit of a laugh

ps i must add that reputable people and military personnel with high ranking positions have witnessed these events since the 60s
edit on 26-3-2011 by littlezeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Holy flying saucer Batman...if real this is serrious stuff..very serious

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thats a very interesting video. What was the aftermath of the encounter? Did the rocket make it into orbit? Another thing I am curious about, is what would be the point of the craft shooting the beam of energy at the Rocket? I'm very curious as to what is going on here, any more information?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Very cool, it looks a little bit like CGI but i would love to see some more/better footage of this if we can find it.
Thnks for finding this

edit
k so the footage is CGI...

edit on 26-3-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by littlezeta

My point of this thread is that I want to you to ask your self: Did the Challenger just "explode" by it self or is it true it was taken down!? by? Also I want you to think about the airport tha was closed in Norway the other day, just coincident? nope, what about all dead fish around the globe not to mention the dead birds.Things is getting close but what the hell is going on?
How many here are not receiving any form of tinnitus the couple of month? sorry, but it is not tinnitus or allergy to your eyes itchy or irritated. The same applies to the low-frequency sounds can be heard around the world. It is about time our government tells us what happens!

chemtrails.cloaked planes.stealth.HAARP. now you dont have to guess again I would say it is all advanced weapons or what du you think?

edit on 26-3-2011 by stavis because: adding text

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Please do enlighten us on how this is CGI

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by littleweedmen

15 secs into the second video, it says its an animated simulation. its the same footage in the first video.
so while the actual rocket expoloding might be real the footage we see has been "enhanced" to include the ufo.
and the third video has animazione on it which is italian for animation.

hope that clears up the point i was making

edit on 26-3-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by littleweedmen
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Please do enlighten us on how this is CGI

Because that's exactly what it is, a CGI SIMULATION of a real event:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stavis

Sorry stavis i didnt realise you were taking about the shuttle accident in the first post, but i was around for that one and as i watched it happen live im very interseted in what caused it.
The evidence shows that the shuttle was a major failure of an under enginnered part that had no fail safe system in place.
The failure was caused by the weather on the morning of luanch being to cold, which caused the o ring in the field joints to fail.

Forecasts for January 28 predicted an unusually cold morning, with temperatures close to 31 °F (−1 °C), the minimum temperature permitted for launch

The engineers at Thiokol also argued that the low overnight temperatures (18 °F (−8 °C) the evening prior to launch) would almost certainly result in SRB temperatures below their redline of 40 °F (4 °C). Ice had accumulated all over the launch pad, raising concerns that ice could damage the shuttle upon lift-off.

Thiokol engineers argued that if the O-rings were colder than 53 °F (12 °C), they did not have enough data to determine whether the joint would seal properly. This was an important consideration, since the SRB O-rings had been designated as a "Criticality 1" component—meaning that there was no backup if both the primary and secondary O-rings failed, and their failure would destroy the Orbiter and its crew.

quoted from here
en.wikipedia.org...
see section on pre-launch conditions.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join