It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rituals of the Golden Dawn, OTO, and Rosicrucians/AMORC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hey all,

Does anyone have access to the complete rituals of the Golden Dawn, OTO, and the Rosicrucians/AMORC, perchance? Let's bring all of this out into the light! Besides, I wan't to collect them for my own private practice, and hopefully someone has them in PDF format. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do you think that having knowledge of their secrets would enable you to have magick powers or what?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

No, not at all. I am skeptical that these so-called "Magick powers" even exist. But I am interested in the content of their rituals as I feel that it brings knowledge and Light. I enjoy reading ritual and I believe that it would be fascinating for me to read their rituals. Additionally, I am interested in what they have to teach/offer in terms of Esoteric/Occult knowledge, but I have no desire to join their bodies as after I have visited them in person, I have realized that joining their organizations does not resonate deeply within me, and I feel that by joining them, I would be led astray. But by reading their rituals, I feel that there is much to gain.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I have 30 gigs of esoteric occult books in pdf format. I will see what I can get you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

Awesome. Thank you very much! If you could, please u2u me to exchange this data, etc. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dokuja
Hey all,

Does anyone have access to the complete rituals of the Golden Dawn, OTO, and the Rosicrucians/AMORC, perchance? Let's bring all of this out into the light! Besides, I wan't to collect them for my own private practice, and hopefully someone has them in PDF format. Thanks!

I do not fully understand you. In your sig it says,"Jewish Kabbalist & Master Mason." If you are these things, then you already know the Rituals and Practices. But then you are not these at all, are you?

The best way to learn about the Golden Dawn is to read and study this book:
The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie.
I must warn you. This is not for the faint at heart. If you wish to delve into the Occult Teachings, be my guest, but be careful. My very first High Magick spellcasting cost me over $10,000 and a nice piece of real estate. And yes, Magick works, but there are penalties, shall we say.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Maybe I should mind my own business but I believe Kabbalah and Qabalahare simular but not the same.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Yea, Freemasonry is not an occult group. It is not the same as the OTO, GD, or AMORC, not at all. Also, the Kabbalah is Jewish, and it is completely different from the Hermetic/Occult Qabbalah.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Dokuja

ALL of what they teach is in the many books which are in print and easily obtained.
They start you off with lessons in basic physics. Then basic meanings of simple symbols.
The rituals are boring. Light a candle...repeat these meaningless words etc etc
Nothing to get excited about at all.

There is an excellent book by Franz Barden. "Initiation into Hermetics." It gives page after page of exercizes.
Remember = ALL"MAGIC" is wholley dependant on Mental Discipline!!!
If you cannot control/discipline you mind...you are not going to do any "magic".
Check out his web site:
www.franzbardon.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Yea, Freemasonry is not an occult group. It is not the same as the OTO, GD, or AMORC, not at all. Also, the Kabbalah is Jewish, and it is completely different from the Hermetic/Occult Qabbalah.

You are wrong....they are one and the same with different names.
THey all teach the "Kabbalah". That is the "magic" process.
The "stations" on the kabbalah are identified in the Chakras.

ALL is MIND!!

Don't ever look to do some stupid ritual and expect great things to happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirdeyeflight
reply to post by autowrench

Maybe I should mind my own business but I believe Kabbalah and Qabalahare simular but not the same.

Just a different spelling.
Just another example of how a little knowledge can be dangerous.
You all need to do some serious research.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Thank you for the link, but you are incorrect here. The Jewish Kabbalah is completely different. It is tied to Torah study and the Jewish religion. Where the occult qabalah has had the Judaism stripped away from it, and so it has lost some of its meaning and purpose.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dokuja

Hey Dokuja. Hope all is well.

For g.d check out the complete golden dawn system of magic. Its the same book that autowrench posted above except that one was written in the 30s and is not really detailed at all and kind of confusing. this is pretty much the same book but regardie added more details..etc just before he died in the 80s. www.scribd.com... .

Also you might want to check out the tree of life which is also by regardie which is kind of like a introduction to magic (western tradition/g.d for the most part) its explains the purpose of magic/occult/mysticism/whatever....etc. www.scribd.com... . I think its a good book although regardie is wordy as hell and kinda boring to read sometimes.

I'm personally not really into thelema/crowley/oto but you can find their stuff all over the net. Check out hermetic.com... its a pretty cool site, you can find tons of crowleys writings and also lots of in general occultism/hermeticism related writings.

Regarding AMORC I don't know anything about them really. But there is literally like 100's of groups calling themselves "rosicrucians".

Peace
edit on 26-3-2011 by jeasahtheseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Awesome, thank you very much, my friend! I appreciate the information and the links!

P.S. Do you know if hermetic.com... has any of its selections available to download as .pdf files/ebooks? I want to read them on my e-reader, rather than on the computer XD. Thanks!
edit on 3/27/2011 by Dokuja because: .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Hey all,

The link I sent you last week in an IM contains the O.T.O. rituals. The Golden Dawn rituals were published first by Crowley in the Equinox, and secondly by Regardie in his "The Golden Dawn".

AMORC is pretty much mail-based. While there are a few lodges of AMORC here and there, they do not put a lot of emphasis on group ritual.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Ahh, I see, thanks
. I didn't realize it was there in that link bro, I will go back and check. Many thanks

new topics

top topics

join