It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HARRP causes Japans 9.0 w/Proof???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Questions I'm hoping someone will or can answer.....

Does the *Big* EQ's seem to be happening in locations that HARRP is? Australia has one right? Is there 1 around Norway?

Do chemtrails and HARRP have any connection? Do they need aluminum or whatever chemical in the air for HARRP to charge?

What if any problems do we have with Japan?

Thanks

PS. Is there a connection with *some forces* not wanting other *forces* to go Nuke... so they show them what could happen if they don't? Germany is abandoning their Nuke ideas?? .
edit on 27-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

It was a failed rocket launch.

Proven right here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

WoW!!! The information you presented was *Off the HOOK* lol sorry... it was amazing!!!!!! Ok.. I got to thinking concerning Weather modification... We've had some pretty serious EQ's lately... but haven't we also had flooding and rain and snow to a degree that it's not normal?

Again.. tysvm. This video has answered sooo many quesitons... wow...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Not sure Tracy. I have been to Japan alot and they always have quakes. They use to say that they always like to have them a little shaky is good they would say. When there is no shaky shaky that means a big one is coming. I remember how they would joke about it. Best to look at the data to see if there was shaking over a long period or was it silent.

I am familiar with haarp. And am not saying it is or is not the cause. Can it cause one yes. Was it used to do this. Not sure.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

That makes sense that little earthquakes release pressure............etc... great thought and ty. I do believe that they're screwing around with HARRP in ways they shouldn't. But... will I definitively say for sure... No and Hell. I want to collect more Data and Facts before I do that.

thanks again for the info..
btw..it's trace...

I've always wanted to go to Japan... I'm jealous that you've gotten the pleasure. I bet your sad on a more personal basis. I hope all that you know are well... and the ones you don't.. are well to.. lol

edit on 28-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sorry about that. E instead of Y.

Yes, I agree they are doing some crazy stuff cloud modifications and haarp.

I suspect if it was haarp it was not ours. There are other gov's which have similar haarp stations.

Did you notice how once Japans fallout was coming our way the jet stream changed and started to push it more north over ALASKA.

Look at hte north east and it is clear with low pressure swirling keeping it clear. I have bben trying to get some good weather cloud cover loops over alaska to see if I could loop them together over a year. But I will be working this one for a while before it is complete. Trying to get wheather loops over ALASKA has always been difficult.

Anyway take care.

Live Free Or Die State.
RB

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Right on with what you say. I'm hoping once you've researched and come up with something you'll share?? Would be great if you did. I've tried to find a website I could go to that would allow me to see Radar and Cloud Patterns... I really haven't been able to find one yet. My reasons were for ChemTrails and possible secret aircraft. I recently was made aware of a project called Auroa.. .the people tracking and studying this have found Radar of funny shaped doughnut patterns on Radar.

Other Governments? Aren't we a 1 World Goven't now? O wait...we still need to blow up the Middle East and take that over... My watch says that will be soon... (heavy sarcasm) lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Dougnuts in the air are from scram jet like technologies.

At low altitude some of these air craft which operate in the upper atm where the air is thin cannot fly very well or at all. But put them 50k and up they do puff or make what sounds like a pop pop pop sound repeating and incresing in frequency.

I used to see all kinds of stuff on radar.

The best places to see radar anomolies is over ares of conflict.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Here is one I use sometimes as it shows the whole USA.

Check it out.

radar.weather.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Check out the tabs at the bottom also for alaska.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Here is another on which looks odd. Check out the cloud pattern being pushed down out of alaska.

www.arh.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Tecumte

It was a failed rocket launch.

Proven right here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 27/3/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

I find it fascinating the way the words 'science' and 'proof' and 'proven' are thrown around so recklessly here.

I read that thread awhile back and obviously someone put alot of time and effort working on it to attempt to convince people here that it ws ONLY a failed rocket launch. While I think it's possible a failed rocket launch played a part (the trail approaching the center of the vortex shape) I still have doubts, as I've seen many others apparently still do to, that a type of Stars wars defense system wasn't involved in what appears to me a nearly identical vortex pattern. (look CLOSELY in detail at the center of the vortex pattern) But hey if it 'proves' it for you then no problem, carry on....
edit on 28-3-2011 by Tecumte because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Where were you when I needed these websites? lol Thank-you...and wow...great stuff.

Here's the image I've captured of the Doughnut shaped clouds... still think what you think about them?

Auroa?

That video I'm referring to has the best radar I've ever seen... wish I had Nick Popes connections...

El paso's getting dumped on...lol (w) thanks..great radar
edit on 28-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: addinfo

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Tec...

Right on. I like you're argument now... makes sense. I didn't 5minutes ago because I didn't understand it... but I do now.. so I had to edit..
THANKGOD I re-read, (which is why I'm explaining..) to remind people read twice and play nice...lol
edit on 28-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

glad i didn't read your original I guess...

So strange, I have a picture on the front of a vortexer I use at work (I work in a testing lab) that looks almost identical in the center and outward to that sprial picture, perhaps I can find a way to cut and paste it....... it's really VERY earily similar....

The thing I would call special attention to is the two' yin/yan type' starts of the spiral eminating from the center of the picture credited by Reuters News Agency. I think that is very very telling (IMHO).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Straight back at ya!

Just because you don't think it's a rocket, doesn't mean it isn't.

The evidence is quite compelling that it's a rocket, what evidence do you have to say it's not?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
How many threads do we need about this?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You said 'It is a failed rocket launch" as if you knew for sure.

I simply added that MIGHT be correct, and that there also MIGHT have been, as looked to me an EISCAT type weapons system involved producing what LOOKED like a vortex TO ME. I really don't know and I doubt you do either 100%. I'm an INVESTIGATOR at this point in all things I have little need to pretend to know conclusively or state 'facts' when I really don't know. I think it's best if we can all do that, don't you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join