It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by spacemanjupiter

"Feel free to waste your life on all this Planet X stuff"..Ok,but I have to ask,if you think it is such a waste of time,why do you come on here,read the posts and then attack the posters....its THEIR opinion...if you disagree,and cant post a rebuttal without insults or personal attacks(like many do) then why even waste your time?...this thread is for those who seek information or believe already,not for someone to belittle them...if you disagree,and have some proof that they are wrong,why not post it in a polite manner and let it stand on its own merits?I wonder why so many are so durn mean about their replies or opinions?..Its only an opinion posted by someone...and it is there for replies,but no need to be insulting to those who dont believe as you do....

edit on 3/28/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

We come here for sensible debate and to discuss and analyse information not in the public domain. spacemanjupiter is simply pointing out THERE ISN'T ANY!!

So in actual fact this thread should be abandoned since it is pure speculation. It should be posted on an astrology website.

If you can't take criticism for not backing up claims with proof you should not post.......

By the way he was not insulting, you are.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

my post was to point out to all the " we should be able to see it by now" arguments and in addition mention my hypothesis re nibiru the winged "planet"

thanks for the Saturn pic

no worries...I agree with you.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg

Originally posted by jude11
I have been fascinated by this subject for awhile now and I do admit to being somewhat of a newbie to the whole Nibiru/Brown Dwarf debate.

I have one question as a newbie and I hope I receive intelligent answers rather than flames.

If the orbit takes 3600 yrs and we will see 2 suns as many are predicting, why are there no previous records showing this? Or is there?

Anything from paintings, texts, scrolls...hell even a cave drawing 10,000-15,000 yrs ago would be something. Prehistoric man would have made records on cave walls alongside Mammoth hunts as it would have been a time of great wonder for them.

Are there any scrolls that record eye witness descriptions? Paintings that depict 2 suns?

I am seriously curious about this so if there are any such recordings of the 2 suns, could someone post a link for me?

Thanks!

considering all of known recorded history is only about 6000 yrs old,its not unusual to speculate on something bad happening on a 7600 yr cycle

It may not be unusual, but it's completely without any facts to back it up. Speculation is exactly that and to assume there is some logical background to that speculation is just wrong.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Maybe they have to be seen to be "carrying on".

Or maybe Libya has something they need.

ALS

You know there was some conjecture that we invaded Iraq solely as a coverup of the looting of their museum....because that museum held a golden scroll that held the secrets to a stargate( an entrance to a wormhole where by one could travel to any location anywhere in existence in an instant) and the invasion gave us or whoever the means by which to acquire that golden scroll. Now I don't know. Just sayin' is all.

Now you've just said, could you quote your source? "Some conjecture" is like saying "some people think the moon is made of cheese". Given that all you have shown is lens reflection and sundogs so far, has this "conjecture" been listed anywhere? No chemtrails where I live, a few contrails as I'm on a flightpath - but relatively far out from it - and no sign of something resembling a second sun, star or unrecorded planet. But then I guess you have to believe in it to see it, right?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin
Lots of Nibiru threads today. I say regardless of whether Nibiru is real or not the hype is slowly starting to build. But here is the problem. If its impossible to know the exact day and hour of of any incoming doom than how can we prepare?
You know the funny thing about this is: this whole concept has been talked about before in the 1933 sci fiction book called When Worlds Collide. In the book they speak of a binary star that carries with it a Earth Like planet. Was that art memicking life or is life memicking art?

Well, the interesting thing is, IF the whole Nibiru thing is true, less than 1% of people will know about it, everyone else will just see another sun pop up with five planets.
Cos no people aside the ATS know about this.

I don't believe it tho.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Niven and Pournelle pointed out an interesting idea in Lucifers Hammer...some middle aged,middle class Joe stuck in a dead end job with a boss thats an a**hole wouldnt mind some big catastrophe coming along and releiving him of bills,alimony,child support and 9-5.Not saying that everyone who believes in something or the other fits that catagory but its a point of view.....personally i just lived thru a major event 6 years ago(Katrina)...Im going to prep and keep prepping no matter what some nimrod posts on the web...but keeping up with the possibilities isnt a bad idea.A sh*tstorm is a sh*tstorm,no matter the cause...JMO
edit on 3/30/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
ultimately time will tell , tell then, backup prepare and try as you might for allu have worth to encourage brave hearts

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I live outside Boston. I have noticed, especially in the last month, a huge increase in chemtrailing. They focus on the southwest horizon in the afternoon in order to blot out the sunsets here. This is done everyday there is no cloud cover (they did it again this past afternoon- 3/30/11). Most vids I have seen concerning the brown dwarf are filmed either at sunrise or sunset, almost all of them, the sun is lower in the horizon.

Personally, I believe we will see undeniable evidence sooner than the fall, I believe by May/June sightings will be common worldwide. I am convinced chemtrailing is done to block us from seeing the sun at certain points on the horizon. The pattern here is undeniable, purposeful and consistant to anyone who will just pay attention.

One last thought: Observe the images of the sky you see on TV for just one day, regular programming, movies and commercials. By my own guesstimate, over 85% of the images we see of the sky through these programs are chemtrailed, not natural cloud cover and not cloudless, but chemtrailed. The new Hunydai commercial is a prime example. Almost every image on NCIS Los Angeles is over chemtrailed sky. Hell, they even showed chemtrailed skies in the animated movie Cars. Now watch clips from older movies like the Sound of Music or programs like MASH and you'll see what skies were like 30-40 years ago compared to what we live under now, the difference is astounding.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is supposed to come really close to the Earth, I think the last measurments were 0.026 AU
NASA JPL Near Earth Objects Project

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by masterkoifish

Agree...the given date is oct 17....and even a whole AU is too close for something that could look like a load of birdshot coming at us...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by masterkoifish

Agree...the given date is oct 17....and even a whole AU is too close for something that could look like a load of birdshot coming at us...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You guys really believe in a brown dwarf star, not only within our solar system, but headed this way within the next 20 months, and yet somehow we cannot see it?

Just saying...........I do not understand any of this Niburu stuff. It's the same as me saying I can read ancient texts, and that there is a huge space frog headed this way.

-I will admit that I read these threads though. I find them very entertaining, even if I do not believe in Niburu.
edit on 31-3-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker63
I live outside Boston. I have noticed, especially in the last month, a huge increase in chemtrailing. They focus on the southwest horizon in the afternoon in order to blot out the sunsets here. This is done everyday there is no cloud cover (they did it again this past afternoon- 3/30/11). Most vids I have seen concerning the brown dwarf are filmed either at sunrise or sunset, almost all of them, the sun is lower in the horizon.

Personally, I believe we will see undeniable evidence sooner than the fall, I believe by May/June sightings will be common worldwide. I am convinced chemtrailing is done to block us from seeing the sun at certain points on the horizon. The pattern here is undeniable, purposeful and consistant to anyone who will just pay attention.

One last thought: Observe the images of the sky you see on TV for just one day, regular programming, movies and commercials. By my own guesstimate, over 85% of the images we see of the sky through these programs are chemtrailed, not natural cloud cover and not cloudless, but chemtrailed. The new Hunydai commercial is a prime example. Almost every image on NCIS Los Angeles is over chemtrailed sky. Hell, they even showed chemtrailed skies in the animated movie Cars. Now watch clips from older movies like the Sound of Music or programs like MASH and you'll see what skies were like 30-40 years ago compared to what we live under now, the difference is astounding.

Then perhaps you'd like to explain why other countries that are on the same latitude as America have reported no such anomalies heck I even looked at the sun through a disk (yes it can be done with that blue foil type disk) at sunrise and saw.......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from the U.K. btw no "chem-trailing" here and if your theory IS correct then why do people INSIST they can see nibiru, the same nibiru these chemtrails are supposed to hide, at night???

The answer is one of you is wrong or (most likely) both of you are wrong.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Michael S. Heiser - Zecharia Sitchin is Wrong, Sumerian Writings & Nibiru August 29, 2010 Zecharia Sitchin is a well known name when it comes to “Ancient Astronaut” or “Ancient Aliens” theories. Sitchin has written about the Sumerian and Mesopotamian cultures and given us books on the Annunaki, The Twelfth Planet, Planet X or Nibiru and the return of this planet and “the gods.” It been said that that the Annunaki created humanity as a slave race to do their bidding. How much of this is true? Have there been any further analysis of the writing and of Sitchin’s work? Are there any corroborating sources for these claims? We have Michael S. Heiser with us to share some of his finding with us in regards to cuneiform script, the Sumerian culture, the Annunaki, Nephilim, Nibiru and the quality of Sitchin’s work and research

If you would like to hear an alternative explanation behind Sitchins work please read my post with the link to an interview with Micheal Heiser on Red rice radio

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
1. The laws of physics prevent an object with the supposed mass of Planet X to orbit around the sun in the same way as a comet. Even if it could, it would eventually become apart of the same kind of orbit Earth and all the other planets follow.

2. Nibiru doesn't mean what Planet X doomsayers believe they are. It means ferry boat in Sumerian. And as for the Babylonians? They sometimes used the word to describe the movement of Jupiter, or Marduck as it was also referred to. So Nibiru is nothing more than another way to say Jupiter.

3. One man (Zecharia Sitchin) managed to mix up the word of ancient civilizations and accidentally came up with a doomsday prophecy when, in fact, such a thing was never predicted. In fact, both the Sumerian's and the Babylonians thought the Earth was a disk, and there for astronomically ignorant. If they couldn't figure out the Earth was round, how could they ever predict the end of the world via a large celestial body?

4. Mathematically, Planet X cannot exist. If Planet X is coming in 2012 like people think it will, and if Planet X comes around ever 3600 years like I've heard it does, then we wouldn't be alive right now. 3600 years before the year 2012, humans were already on the face oft he Earth. In the Year 1588 B.C., the year when Planet X would have passed us by, there were plenty of civilizations running around before and after this year. During the entire 16th century B.C., there was the Fifteenth through eighteenth dynasties of Egypt, the Shang Dynasty of China, the First dynasty of Babylon, the Vedic civilization of India, the Mayas, the Greek, the Mycenaean, as well as many others. And they all lived through the year 1588 B.C. Furthermore, none of them have left any known mention of any strange events, so it is obvious that even if Planet X does exist, it has a much wider time frame than 3600 years. (I only checked one source for the year, so that's my fault)

5. To WhatsUpWithThis. If Planet X DID pass us by when Pompeii was destroyed, then why didn't Planet X affect the entire world? Why didn't fire and brimstone wipe out entire civilizations? Why didn't giant meteors of death kill thousands? Why didn't anyone notice anything in the sky? Because Planet X did not pass us by. And as for the so-called discovery in 1983? It's true that two astronomers found a strange body in the sky, but it was just a distant galaxy. Go ahead if you have any other pro-X theories you want to challenge me with. And what does the Solar Plain have to do with anything?

6. The following website disproves Planet X quickly. www.planet-x.150m.com... (Still on 2003, but the facts are good otherwise)

7. The Earth wouldn't just "stop" if Planet X came along. A planet can't just "stop" rotating.

8. Zetatalk.

9. Planet X was predicted to come in 2003... Nope, we're still here.

10. To Pandora. For one, 2003 UB313, or Eris as it is now known as, is only 23% larger than Pluto. Largest body discovered since Neptune? I don't think so. Eris would be dwarfed many times over if compared to Neptune, as would Pluto and our Earth, with is larger than both Pluto and Eris. It is also classified as a dwarf planet now, so it is no longer the tenth planet, as Pluto is no longer the ninth. Finally, when I say Planet X, I am referring to "Nibiru", "Marduck", and just about any other name for a giant f**king planet speeding towards Earth in a very elliptical orbit, and not a hypothetical planet (Not dwarf planet, mind you) that is beyond Neptune, but still resides in our Solar System. I am not completely rejecting the latter, but I'm leaning towards that it doesn't exist. The former doesn't exist period.

More will be added when convenient. You may also post your proof of Planet X so I can make a number about how you're wrong.

UPDATE: Added a poll to see how many believers there really are.

NOTE: When I say Planet X, I am referring to Nibiru, Marduk, etc., not the hypothetical Planet that may exist inside our Solar System, but remains undiscovered.

Nibiru is real. Click the link below to see it.
en.wikipedia.org...

2012predictions.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

the last time "planet x/ nibiru" should have passed was 1588 BC there were plenty of flourishing civilizations at the time why weren't they wiped out?

also the people of Zetatalk SAID it was supposed to pass in 2003 and it never did so they changed the date to 2012 because thats when everything bad is supposed to happen because anything that has to do with doomsday has to do with 2012 but sadly the Maya neversaid that the world would end anywhere in there hyroglyphs

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Take a look here, for pictures and a lot more info:
Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto

The idea of a new planet being discovered in our Solar System is pretty exciting. Even more so because of the many theories about "planet-x" or "Nibiru" being associated with space aliens and the doomsday prophecies of 2012. Scientists at places like NASA and famous observatories have deflected inquiries about the discovery for a few years now, mainly because they feared being associated with these "fringe" theories. But like it or not -- it has happened. Well... according to a team of Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team. The group made the rounds of all the news web sites in the past two weeks, claiming they discovered something very significant. It's almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. It's what astronomers call a "brown dwarf star" and its official name is "G1.9".

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomten
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Take a look here, for pictures and a lot more info:
Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto

The idea of a new planet being discovered in our Solar System is pretty exciting. Even more so because of the many theories about "planet-x" or "Nibiru" being associated with space aliens and the doomsday prophecies of 2012. Scientists at places like NASA and famous observatories have deflected inquiries about the discovery for a few years now, mainly because they feared being associated with these "fringe" theories. But like it or not -- it has happened. Well... according to a team of Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team. The group made the rounds of all the news web sites in the past two weeks, claiming they discovered something very significant. It's almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. It's what astronomers call a "brown dwarf star" and its official name is "G1.9".

Which was discovered in the 80s and is 25,000 lightyears away.

And you fell for the 'findings' of a team that astronomers that doesn't even exist, outside of a fraudulent front run by one Rafael Lopez.

Great work, genius.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I like the way people of supposedly open minds,who love to search the arcane and mystical,who go to sites like ATS to see opposing view points and maybe learn something,start personal attacks on people who subscribe to different viewpoints....over the past 20 something pages of posts I have counted no less than 50 personal attacks on people,just because their ideas dont jibe with someone elses.....engaging in semantic battles over a misspelled word,or a misquaoted phrase when the intent and meaning is clear....that sort of behavior shows either ignorance,aggressive traits or just plain meaness towars others who dont share the same outlook.Follow the pack sheeple,think like us,or otherwise we will come and get you and ruin you....sorta like Plumber Joe who dared to question The Leader on live TV....some drone in a welfare office took him on and outed him over child support or some such nonsense...like that blurb in his background made his point any less pertinent....same old same old tactics of attack,attack,attack the different....(I cant wait to see the replies to this one)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

From HARVARD? You gotta be kiddin'. They have as much credibility with me as...'Gory' Al Bore. They graduated a black illegal alien, who can't even read. Oh, he can read qcards written by our real president, but can't read real well. Then, they made him a professor! The seat of all stupidity and political correctness. Find a quote from someone credible. lol

edit on 3-4-2011 by Gregarious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

I would be honored if you would count me as an enemy! Such sophmoric sophistry as yours is remarkable, and, a man is known by the friends he makes and the enemies he keeps.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join