It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru Finally Revealed Once And For All!!! Must Read!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
18 and 21 year old children, really?

link   
That's interesting, you're right that almost all stars are part of a binary system, so would make sense ours is too.

link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Its surprising what kids know...my 10 and 8 yr olds are very aware...Ive also been training them since early childhood how to live/survive/maintain a cool head.Nothing wrong with prepraing someone,no matter how old...but I agree you dont have to tell them all the possibilties
edit on 3/26/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The only thing in the videos you linked ( of the ones that still work anyway). Are sun dogs and lenses flares. I still see no proof of anything. The last vid is the most obvious as the camera is moved.

More fear mongering.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

One scientist?

Hardly!

You'll find the list of references at the bottom of his paper:

www.cfa.harvard.edu...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
didn't someone post a nasa story about a 'brown dwarf' that has a watery atmosphere?
nasa 'just' released this information, which means they had been sitting on it for god knows how long.

well i do not have the millions for a bunker in denver, so it looks like i will be riding this out.

the worst part is, the majority of the 'survivors' in denver will be sociopathic inbred millionaires and special 'chosen' people. so the next generation of humans will be fokkked, because they are starting off with a sociopathic gene pool.

the thing i do not understand tho, is if this happens every 3600 years or whatever, why didn't another human race develop more technology? unless we are the first to do so.

i wonder if the next generation of sociopaths will ALSO hide this information from the next generation of free thinkers. like, in 3600 years, there is a new ATS on some new kind of internet, and i wonder if those guys will be saying, 'there is this brown dwarf coming out way, they are lying to us.'

no wonder the rothschilds, schiffs, warburgs, etc are just stealing all our money. i always wondered what could you do with that much money, considering it would be like sand grains on a beach. they are probably spending it building their insane bunkers, and paying off or killing the people who built such bunkers.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Ive repeated this in i dont know how many threads.........

Dont you think, that with all the top notch amateur astronomers, who can do the amazing things they do, and see what they see, they would have alerted the people on this if it was there????

The people arent stupid, they dont need a space agency to discover this stuff for them, they have the means themselves.........

if it was there, someone in the private sector would have seen it and blown themother of all whistles on it by now.................................................................

It doesnt exist...........atleast not in a cataclysmic capacity for earth anyway, or we would know

p.s. planets dont change orbits, if its coming by us one direction, it will always pass by us in one direction, i dont care how elliptical it is, its not going to change its direction w out massive collision altering it..............
edit on 26-3-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

They are seeing it. In 1984 it was first detected by the IRAS satellite which detects infrared radiation but was quelched by the press and didn't really come back to the forefront until this whole 12/21/2012 thing started. And TPTB are doing their best to confuse the issue by telling us soon we'll see two suns in the sky when Beteguese goes supernova, and of course this whole comet Elenin thing.....elenin standing for extinction level event nibiru is near.
And as far as it not existing in a cataclysmic capacity for earth, it's only truly destructive every 7200+ years, enough time for mankind to become complacent, as we have.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Honestly, you've revealed nothing and those videos only show things like lens flares. Besides, my God can kick your Nibiru's ass.

Show no fear.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
A bunch of countries(I think 5) started building large telescopes in Chile,at the bottom of S America in the late 90's to watch SOMETHING South of the solar eliptic..out past the South pole...that kind of money,suddenely spent by more than one or two countries,looking the same way indicates they know about something that needs watching...2 of them are Infrared observatories....the building coincides with other things on a global basis...the seed bank off Norways coast for instance....and rumors of underground government construction...stuff like that....so what do they know that we dont?...your guess is as good as mine but i dont trust my government to tell me all they know about something AT ALL...
edit on 3/26/2011 by Homedawg because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I have been fascinated by this subject for awhile now and I do admit to being somewhat of a newbie to the whole Nibiru/Brown Dwarf debate.

I have one question as a newbie and I hope I receive intelligent answers rather than flames.

If the orbit takes 3600 yrs and we will see 2 suns as many are predicting, why are there no previous records showing this? Or is there?

Anything from paintings, texts, scrolls...hell even a cave drawing 10,000-15,000 yrs ago would be something. Prehistoric man would have made records on cave walls alongside Mammoth hunts as it would have been a time of great wonder for them.

Are there any scrolls that record eye witness descriptions? Paintings that depict 2 suns?

I am seriously curious about this so if there are any such recordings of the 2 suns, could someone post a link for me?

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I have been fascinated by this subject for awhile now and I do admit to being somewhat of a newbie to the whole Nibiru/Brown Dwarf debate.

I have one question as a newbie and I hope I receive intelligent answers rather than flames.

If the orbit takes 3600 yrs and we will see 2 suns as many are predicting, why are there no previous records showing this? Or is there?

Anything from paintings, texts, scrolls...hell even a cave drawing 10,000-15,000 yrs ago would be something. Prehistoric man would have made records on cave walls alongside Mammoth hunts as it would have been a time of great wonder for them.

Are there any scrolls that record eye witness descriptions? Paintings that depict 2 suns?

I am seriously curious about this so if there are any such recordings of the 2 suns, could someone post a link for me?

Thanks!

considering all of known recorded history is only about 6000 yrs old,its not unusual to speculate on something bad happening on a 7600 yr cycle

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

no, they arent seeing it, because with the HUGE amount of extremely qualified amateur astronomers......if this extinction level event was on the horizon , there is NO WAY you could keep it quiet...

Im sorry but sun dogs and pixilation, and camera issues doesnt cut it......

If it was there, there is NO WAY IT WOULDNT BE KNOWN.......you wouldnt be able to keep this quiet with all the amateur astronomers out there.......it just couldnt be done.........

I suppose next youll tell me that they kill all of them that find it, im not hearing about 1000s of astronomers missing soooo................

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

p.s. planets dont change orbits, if its coming by us one direction, it will always pass by us in one direction, i dont care how elliptical it is, its not going to change its direction w out massive collision altering it..............
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

It comes in towards our sun from the outer reaches of our solar system....passes the earth on it's way towards the sun....loops around the sun....and then headsback on it's return trip to the furthest reaches of our solar system, passing by us again from the opposite direction. Picture yourself walking around a chair in an oval ...you will pass it once walking in one direction and pass it again walking in the opposite direction.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Paranoia and fearmongering. That is all any thread about Nibiru amounts to.
If it's close enough to see it, we would all see it. No one but the paranoid fearmongers, who are not in anyway able to produce any kind of real information about the really pertinent sciences, are saying anything is there. That should be a clue. Millions of people have and use telescopes. Heck, I have one myself. There is nothing in the near solar system, in the far solar system, anywhere in the universe we can see from earth that is able to do the actions described by the OP. Planets, brown dwarfs, or what you believe Nibiru to be cannot be visible at some moments and not visible others.
Read a book about the physics involved in planetary motion. Learn something real. Please.
And "chemtrrails" are make-believe, too. They could not hide something in the sky as described. Not even heavy cloud cover would work unless you are able to make heavy cloud cover 24/7 over the entire planet. That doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

really, and passes through all the asteroid belts every time, w out getting obliterated? If it has an orbit THAT elliptical, whats causing it? How is it not destroyed by now?

link   
reply to post by Homedawg

I agree. Just wondering if anyone has found cave art as these go back further than 7600 yrs ago.

And also from the last passing of 3600 yrs ago, there would be pyramid building going on with hieroglyphs and so on. Anything recorded that you know of?

link   
sorry..7200 yr cycle...and the sumerian tablets DO tell of an event...not a lot to go on but with all the other indicators out there,its enough to arouse curiosity

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

no, they arent seeing it, because with the HUGE amount of extremely qualified amateur astronomers......if this extinction level event was on the horizon , there is NO WAY you could keep it quiet...

Im sorry but sun dogs and pixilation, and camera issues doesnt cut it......

If it was there, there is NO WAY IT WOULDNT BE KNOWN.......you wouldnt be able to keep this quiet with all the amateur astronomers out there.......it just couldnt be done.........

I suppose next youll tell me that they kill all of them that find it, im not hearing about 1000s of astronomers missing soooo................

It is known about by those who want to know.
And maybe I should have mentioned that the South Pole Telescope was built in the most inhospitable environment on earth and at great expense just to monitor Nibiru's approach.
Maybe you didn't know about it before but you know about it now. And I hope you will continue to learn more about it. The knowledge is out there if you want it.
And I know what a sun dog looks like.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That is a bold faced lie. The reason why it was never reported again is because the results were rather mundane. the researchers who originally made the claim that IRAS might have discovered a new planet published two follow-up articles that identified the objects in question as nine ultra-luminous galaxies and an infrared cirrus.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
18 and 21 year old children, really?

Are you referring to the fact that I called my grown offspring children or that I am far too beautiful and sexy to have children of those ages? Either way, I completely understand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join