It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweet Misery A Poisoned World..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Sweet misery is a very eye opening documentary about Aspartame.. Most members need not watch this, As they are already quite aware of the dangers of the artificial sweetener Aspartame.. Still Very well put together documentary.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I appreciate the link.

I avoid that stuff like it's the plague, but I see my friends just taking it in, even after seeing things like this. It makes me really sad, but what can one do beyond warn?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

It's sad for me to see, that more people are either not aware of this.. Or even worse, They just don't care..

I mean this is one of the biggest conspiracy's above all..

I mean should we not be concerned with the kind of junk we are putting into our body's ?
edit on 26-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

An oldie but a goodie.

Essential viewing for those who are interested in healthy living.
Its not rocket science to avoid synthetic crap,but this video really lays out the reality of how things are allowed into the food chain and could help some people to make healthier choices IMO.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In the UK almost all the kids drink Fruit Shoots, at one point it had seemed that people had realized Aspartame was poison, but most the parents here are giving Fruit Shoots to their kids www.barbox.com...

If you walk around a town or city you'll see many kids drinking it. I can only think that Robinsons are an Illuminati depopulation company just like Diageo. Expect to see higher childhood cancer rates and shortened lifespans

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
In the UK almost all the kids drink Fruit Shoots, at one point it had seemed that people had realized Aspartame was poison, but most the parents here are giving Fruit Shoots to their kids www.barbox.com...

If you walk around a town or city you'll see many kids drinking it. I can only think that Robinsons are an Illuminati depopulation company just like Diageo. Expect to see higher childhood cancer rates and shortened lifespans

Not sure if we have "fruit shoots" in the states.. But it sounds similar to the diet soda epidemic we have over here..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
reply to post by gdaub23

Because the point being, This is discussed almost on a daily basis.. Your rant is no different then anyone else's on this subject.. And there are rules against multiple posts on the same subject..

Terms & Conditions for use

It's simple.. If you are not happy with ATS.. No one is keeping you hear.. But YOU will follow the rules if you decide to stay. You are not exempt from them..

ATS search for Sweet Misery

top topics

join