It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Planned to Hold Exercise in Week After 9/11 Based on a Plane Hitting the WTC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
911blogger.com...

Full article headline;
Army Command Center at the Pentagon Planned to Hold Exercise in Week After 9/11 Based on a Plane Hitting the WTC

Army officers at the Pentagon were planning a training exercise that would take place less than a week after 9/11 and that would, extraordinarily, be based around the scenario of a plane crashing into the World Trade Center. Preparations for the exercise were being made about a week before September 11.

The existence of the planned exercise was revealed by Major General Peter Chiarelli, who on September 11, 2001, was the Army's director of operations, readiness, and mobilization. In that position, which he had moved into about a month before 9/11, Chiarelli was in charge of current operations in the Army Operations Center (AOC) at the Pentagon.

Chiarelli recalled in a February 2002 interview that, after beginning his new position, he had "planned to do an exercise for the Crisis Action Team, the CAT." He said, "In some of my pre-briefings, in learning about the job, it was briefed to me that the Crisis Action Team had not stood up, except for an exercise, in about 10 years in any great role." He therefore had members of his staff design a CAT exercise that, he said, he planned to run on September 17. [1]

And more to read in the comments.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Yet Bush and company still stated that they never imagined terrorists using a plane as a weapon on a building.

Right.....Such BS, the OS is.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Add this to FEMA being in Manhattan and setting up a command post inside WTC7 on September 10th... the evening before 9/11, even according to Rudy Giuliani's own testimony to the 9/11 Commission. It was allegedly for a bio-terror exercise scheduled for Sept. 12th called "TRIPOD II," which also never happened.

Also add that to the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office near Washington DC -- responsible for satellite information and other high-tech stuff) having a "a plane flew into our HQ building" exercise on the morning of 9/11. After learning of the real attacks, employees were sent home en masse.

Also add to that all the air force and other exercises and drills going on at the same time. Some of them originally scheduled for October 2001, later and mysteriously bumped up to the middle of September, and came to cover the date of 9/11 and are on the record as having inspired confusion in air traffic personnel. Naturally, these employees didn't know whether what was happening was part of the exercise or a real life emergency, and this inhibited responses.

It's a slap in the face how stupid Americans can be, and our leaders know it and use it to their advantage in such a way.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

That doesn't constitute proof of anything. Security drills occur all the time.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Gee,,I thought that they were having one that very day??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

1) Old news - you just discovered this....?2) You are aware that the Pentagon lies in the flight path to Reagan National airport and is only 1 mile from the
airport

Now if you are a large building on the flight path to a busy airport would not be prudent to conduct drills in case
aircraft crashes into building ....?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
That doesn't constitute proof of anything. Security drills occur all the time.

If I'm not mistaken you're being sarcastic, but you're right, all of these "coincidences" don't constitute proof.

Neither would it be proof that your wife was cheating if she was constantly sneaking to your best friend's house when you weren't together.

But fortunately the world isn't completely full of idiots.

I can't remember the last time there was a drill that had FEMA in Manhattan, NRO having a plane-into-building exercise, and the air force having so many drills and exercises, all on the same day. If anyone can tell me when was the last time all of these things lined up, let alone "coincided" with an actual "terrorist" attack of any magnitude, not only in time frame but in content of what's actually happening, I'd be astounded. Happens all the time, my ass. There's a word in the dictionary and it's spelled d-e-n-i-a-l.
edit on 26-3-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I can't remember the last time there was a drill that had FEMA in Manhattan, NRO having a plane-into-building exercise, and the air force having so many drills and exercises, all on the same day.

You wouldn't even know about it. You seem to assume drills are singular events that occured only on 9/11/01. Like I told you, drills occur all the time. NRO wasn't even involved in 9/11, yet you reference that as if it is part of the conspiracy. FEMA's drill wasn't even on 9/11. You think stating that the air force had drills on 9/11 gives you any substance, when infact it makes you appear laughable. Did you honestly expect the air forces of the country not to have drills on 9/11?

None of these "coincedences" meant anything until your beliefs got a hold of them. Thanks for the post though. I'll be laughing at the "air force had drills" for quite some time.

edit on 2011/3/27 by SteveR because: -

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

When you take into account the sheer amount of coincidences that occurred that fateful day, logic and common sense (if one has either) would tell you that something is not right.

Then when you add in all the witness testimony that counters what the OS tells us, only a person intentionally raised as an idiot would believe the story being fed to us.

When someone doesn't have even one question regarding 9/11...such as you seem....it only leaves one alternative. And that would be that you dont believe what you write on this site. Youre either here out of pure humor, or paid. Because with all the facts and videos and witness's and coincidences....ignorance is not an option. Only leaves trolls, paid shills, or complete blundering idiots. Since you have good vocabulary.....the latter is most likely not the case.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

I agree.

You cant tell me, a corrupt government whom profits and gains from war, planned a 911 scenario for Sept 21'st.. then cried innocence when the very plan actually occurs a week early, and propels them into war.

How stupid are we meant to be?

Imagine if I planned to kill someone. Had photos, ,maps, process all mapped out, and set the date for October 15th.
On October 8th, my plan happens.

Tell me the cops wouldnt consider that an open/shut case.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So FEMA is in on it.
So NRO is in on it.
So NYFD is in on it.
So the Military is in on it.
So demolition crews were in on it.
Etc. etc.

But no one has talked in 9+ years?

Clinton couldn’t even get a BJ without the world knowing about it.

Without some one admitting their own guild along with providing physical evidence, these crazy theories get nowhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
So FEMA is in on it.
So NRO is in on it.
So NYFD is in on it.
So the Military is in on it.
So demolition crews were in on it.
Etc. etc.

But no one has talked in 9+ years?

Clinton couldn’t even get a BJ without the world knowing about it.

Without some one admitting their own guild along with providing physical evidence, these crazy theories get nowhere.

Thats what you OSers use to attempt to sell your story.
Why would all these groups have to be in on it? Do they not answer or take orders from someone else?

You cant argue that FEMA wasn't in NYC on Sept 10. Was it a group retreat? Was it a holiday? NO. They were told to be there. To run drills. That doesn't mean they as a whole are 'in on it'.
Same goes with the military. You do as you are told. It only takes one high ranked official to give an order, and it is followed down through a chain of command. You know this, but need to try to make a case.

You argument that 'all these groups and people' have to be in on it for this to have been carried out is ludicrous.

Open up your mind and quit with the simple minded thinking.

People have come forward....they just end up DEAD!
And those that don't end up are dead are ridiculed and character assassinated by the media and the trolls on sites like this.

But, you know this too.

Whats your agenda?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
All this ‘proof’ on here is from non experts with Youtube evidence.

Not one piece of ‘real’ evidence implicating someone other than the Middle Eastern perps has ever come forth since the crime.

You can’t even get a ‘real’ news outlet to run with any of this ‘new evidence’.

All you have is conspiracy theory layered on top of another conspiracy theory.

The whole subject on here reminds me of Mexican cancer clinics.
No proof, just claims.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

All this ‘proof’ on here is from non experts with Youtube evidence.

Not one piece of ‘real’ evidence implicating someone other than the Middle Eastern perps has ever come forth since the crime.

You can’t even get a ‘real’ news outlet to run with any of this ‘new evidence’.

All you have is conspiracy theory layered on top of another conspiracy theory.

The whole subject on here reminds me of Mexican cancer clinics.
No proof, just claims.

Thats where the term 'sheep' comes into play. Real news outlet?

I trust what I read on this site a hell-of-alot more than I see on Faux News or CNN (seenothingnetwork).

They never get the story right. None of them. Whether its the national outlet, or the local outlet.

If your not getting paid to believe this story or on sites like this for humor only, I feel real sorry for you in any further endeavors in your life. Good luck. You'll need it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I trust what I read on this site a hell-of-alot more than I see on Faux News or CNN (seenothingnetwork).

So the MSM lies about everything but you still watch/read it.

But the real truth is Nirubu, 2012, Chemtrails, NWO, and all the other whoey on here.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So the MSM lies about everything but you still watch/read it.

But the real truth is Nirubu, 2012, Chemtrails, NWO, and all the other whoey on here.

Of course you would point out the extreme. Why wouldn't you?

Again, with the simple minded thinking. You really should stop that.

In case you didnt notice, most of the threads started are about current affairs. Not a comet, the end of the world, or the taking over of the world.

MSM is tainted. Politically they try to diverse us by clashing right vs. left against us. The informed realize that it is way deeper than that. Do you? When reporting news, we get America's version. Right....were ALWAYS in the right, eh? That is why we are the most disliked country in the World.

Try to keep up....or try to wake up.

new topics

top topics

join