It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELEnin Comet Is A NASA Psyop Cover For Incoming Dwarf Star

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

im sorry i didn't find the pictures that you could be speaking of, maybe i didn't do the right search, also how many telescopes do you think are down there?

are you saying that the SPT detects things that are in x-ray or infared wavelengths? the way you are wording this confused me a little if you could clear it up for me i would be much appreciated

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
You do know that a cold dead planet/star that when SPT is tracking this object, observation data is collected to create an ephemeris, an astronomical table that predicts where the object will be on any given day of the year. With planets like our own, this is a fairly straightforward proposition. However, with long period objects like Planet X, it is a different case altogether because they do not run on time like a fascist train, and most especially one with a 3600-year orbit such as Planet X. This may be over your head a little. The picture that I have seen obviously did not come from the SPT. In the visible light spectrum, dust-shrouded Planet X remains a needle in a haystack. However, it has a powerful infrared signature and so it is much easier to track in light spectrums outside those our eyes can detect.

So you believe in Sitchin and you also believe that something that is conveniently 'dust-shrouded' goes completely unnoticed by the astronomical community.

Don't be so haughty as to patronise me, either, buddy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Nyxone
Just curious, what is your agenda here pal? It was blatently obvious what your thoughts are on this subject on page 2 or 3 of this thread but you continue to obsess over trying to discredit the OP, I understand your not in agreement, but after flicking 9 pages forward I was not suprised your still here trying to knock down the OP, its a shame because if you dont like what the OP is trying to lay out here, you simply dont have to open the thread. Your point was made weeks ago.

Im skeptical of this being what the OP is saying, but id like to hear what he say's & weigh it up for myself to decide by correlating it with events we are seeing play out in the world, whats truely annoying is having people like you take up so much space in a thread, taking it upon themselves to do what ever they can to make the thread hard to read & difficult to get to the points that have relevance to the thread. Some threads here have pests attached to them & I hate to point it out, but you sir are the annoyance here, what gives you the right to question people's beliefs, to belittle people for what they may or not believe. I would much rather read through any evidence presented & decide for myself what I think is relevant or not, and if future days come & go with no major incidents then we can all conclude that this was all way off the mark. Its good to have people in the thread with opposing opinions & evidence to help us non-experts draw conclusions & decide for ourselves what may or maynot be really happening. From all that iv seen so far your posts are just a hindrence
edit on 12-4-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Here's the image, I found it easily. I'm guessing since this object is relatively close now that it can be seen by Hubble

If you were looking for an infra-red object that absorbs light rather than reflecting it what type of telescope would you use. Knowing/Guessing that the SPT was put there to study and track its movement of which is impossible from Hubble,Hawaii,Arizona etc. due to where it is located and that it is a very dark object. Hubble sees light. The SPT has a secondary mirror/telescope cooled to 10 degrees Kelvin a lot like IRIS. Think about it no images will ever be released from Hubble of this object. I mean really, the most viewable place on earth to study the stars with no water vapor anywhere and nearly 6 months of pure darkness and no one's got a reflecting scope down there

edit on 12-4-2011 by aceace because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

The South Pole Telescope (SPT) is a 10 meter (394 in) diameter telescope located at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, Antarctica. It is a microwave/millimeter-wave telescope that observes in a frequency range between 70 and 300 GHz. The primary science goal for SPT is to conduct a survey to find several thousand clusters of galaxies, which should allow interesting constraints on the Dark Energy equation of state.[1] The project is a collaboration between the University of Chicago, the University of California-Berkeley, Case Western Reserve University, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, the University of Colorado-Boulder, McGill University, and University of California at Davis. It is funded by the National Science Foundation.

If what you were saying was true,out of the hundreds of CIVILIANS that operate this telescope one would have been bound to leak information, so if you would be so kind as to find this leak information I will admit I was wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

hubble is in space how could it not see it?

hubble does have infared capabilities on it along with ultraviolet, visiable and near infared

The Wide Field Camera 3 (WFC3) sees three different kinds of light: near-ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared, though not simultaneously. Its resolution and field of view are much greater than that of Hubble's other instruments. WFC3 is one of Hubble's two newest instruments, and will be used to study dark energy and dark matter, the formation of individual stars and the discovery of extremely remote galaxies previously beyond Hubble's vision.

The Cosmic Origins Spectrograph (COS), Hubble's other new instrument, is a spectrograph that sees exclusively in ultraviolet light. Spectrographs acts something like prisms, separating light from the cosmos into its component colors. This provides a wavelength "fingerprint" of the object being observed, which tells us about its temperature, chemical composition, density, and motion. COS will improve Hubble's ultraviolet sensitivity at least 10 times, and up to 70 times when observing extremely faint objects.

The Advanced Camera for Surveys (ACS) sees visible light, and is designed to study some of the earliest activity in the universe. ACS helps map the distribution of dark matter, detects the most distant objects in the universe, searches for massive planets, and studies the evolution of clusters of galaxies. ACS partially stopped working in 2007 due to an electrical short, but was repaired during Servicing Mission 4 in May 2009.

The Space Telescope Imaging Spectrograph (STIS) is a spectrograph that sees ultraviolet, visible and near-infrared light, and is known for its ability to hunt black holes. While COS works best with small sources of light, such as stars or quasars, STIS can map out larger objects like galaxies. STIS stopped working due to a technical failure on August 3, 2004, but was also repaired during Servicing Mission 4.

The Near Infrared Camera and Multi-Object Spectrometer (NICMOS) is Hubble's heat sensor. Its sensitivity to infrared light — perceived by humans as heat — lets it observe objects hidden by interstellar dust, like stellar birth sites, and gaze into deepest space.

Finally, the Fine Guidance Sensors (FGS) are devices that lock onto "guide stars" and keep Hubble pointed in the right direction. They can be used to precisely measure the distance between stars, and their relative motions.

hubblesite.org...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Please tell me why this object would not behave like any other brown dwarf. A brown dwarf is pretty much identical to Jupiter, only more massive. We see Jupiter because it reflects light. We would see a brown dwarf because it would reflect light. There is no precedent for this light absorbing dust cloud that people like Lucus claim. It is merely another unfounded claim that these charlatans make so they can keep their hoaxes going.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

This is easy, watch the first video I posted in my first link. it's about 50 minutes long. He talks about the death of Dr. Robert Harrington (Supervising Astronomer of the US Naval observatory) 5-6 weeks after he spilled the beans. It's a matter of National Security. It's about 43 minutes in.

Here's the link again.
www.youtube.com...

Then you can watch Dr. Harrington telling this himself.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoinquirer

I'm not an autobot...
I'm a decepticon...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

I do believe in Dr. Robert Harrington (Supervising Astronomer of the U.S. Naval Observatory). He was killed after talking about it. I'm pretty sure he outranks Sitchin and was probably at the top of the food chain when he died mysteriously.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
reply to post by NyxOne

I do believe in Dr. Robert Harrington (Supervising Astronomer of the U.S. Naval Observatory). He was killed after talking about it. I'm pretty sure he outranks Sitchin and was probably at the top of the food chain when he died mysteriously.

Uh, yeah, small problem, Harrington did not invent Planet X.

That was a term coined by one Percival Lowell at the beginning of the 20th century to describe a hypothetical object that could cause perturbations in the orbits of the outer planets. Pluto's discovery brought on the search for a tenth, and Voyager 2's 1989 flyby of Neptune corrected its mass, and with the correction, Harrington's theory died.

Speaking of death, esophageal cancer is not 'mysterious'.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Dr. Harrington was following in the footsteps of Percival Lowell, the one who coined the term Planet X. Harrington began his search for Planet X in the 1970s and in 1978 hypothesized that the planet would be .002 times the mass of Earth. The reason he was looking for Planet X is due to perturbations in the orbits of the gas giants. These perturbations were explained away with the Voyager II flyby of Neptune when its mass was recalculated. Unfortunately, Sitchin's followers have attempted to twist Harrington's work into proof of Nibiru, despite it being vastly different. Also, Harrington was suffering from esophegeal cancer. He did not die mysteriously.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Go to the 43 minute mark of this video and here what is said about Dr.Harrington by someone who knew all of his friends. Best I can do here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by aceace

Having actually read Dr. Harrington's work, I know what evidence he based his belief in Planet X on. In 1979 he and Dr. Van Flandern published a paper in Icarus in which they discussed the orbits of Neptune, Pluto and their moons and how perturbations in their orbit could have been explained by Neptune's encounter with another solar system body. It was the perturbations of these orbits that lead Dr. Harrington on his search. It was these same perturbations, first noticed by Urbain Le Verrier in the 1840s, that lead Percival Lowell and all the others to hunt for Planet X. These perturbations were explained by Voyager II's flyby of Neptune. Therefore, Harrington's reasoning behind the existence of Planet X was wrong. If there was a planet where he thought there was one, despite the perturbations being explained, it would be the biggest fluke in all of history and would require us to be wrong about everything we know about physics.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

So, once again you fail to respond to the evidence that has been presented against you. It has been demonstrated that Astrolpatriot and Lucus are both frauds that would rather fearmonger than present accurate information. You have been presented the facts about brown dwarfs and why what you are claiming is impossible. You have been shown that when one looks at the JPL data in 3D there was no alignment whatsoever. I can keep going on, but it is pointless. You will simply ignore the facts and call anyone who disagrees with you a shill.

Its an irrefutable FACT 9NANIA's prediction was based upon a specific and unique alignment of ELENIN which she clearly and literally warned would connect and be related to a MAJOR EARTHQUAKE in Region of Japan which over-rides your entire argument and premise about that alignment having nothing to do with at the very least, the japan quake.

Its also a fact that 2 other major quakes occurred on or around a similar alignment.

Now of course the other two are more debatable using your logic i might admit, however the 3/11 alignment/connection is compelling evidence to challenge your "oh its just a coincidence" and there's nothing
of significance worthy of consideration or that could be useful.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
If what you say is correct.....that the earth was inbetween Elenin and the sun on March19th as shown on the diagram and the Japan Quake.....then surely we must have alot more to worry about on Sept 26,27th this year when Elenin is between the earth and the sun, thus there'd be you'd assume a double strength pull of gravity on one side of the earth.

If my assumption that elenin on one side and the sun on the other was strong enough and the reason for the japan quake then surely having bothj the sun and elenin pulling together could be strong enough for something even more catastrophic..????

a physical axis tilt of the earth on its side maybe?

Thats an excellent observation to consider ..however the one question I have yet to see full addressed is whether the path/trajectory and timeframe/dates of Elenin will change between now and September.

How accurate or STABLE are the PROJECTION numbers?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseekr1111

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by PlanetXGuy

So, once again you fail to respond to the evidence that has been presented against you. It has been demonstrated that Astrolpatriot and Lucus are both frauds that would rather fearmonger than present accurate information. You have been presented the facts about brown dwarfs and why what you are claiming is impossible. You have been shown that when one looks at the JPL data in 3D there was no alignment whatsoever. I can keep going on, but it is pointless. You will simply ignore the facts and call anyone who disagrees with you a shill.

Its an irrefutable FACT 9NANIA's prediction was based upon a specific and unique alignment of ELENIN which she clearly and literally warned would connect and be related to a MAJOR EARTHQUAKE in Region of Japan which over-rides your entire argument and premise about that alignment having nothing to do with at the very least, the japan quake.

Its also a fact that 2 other major quakes occurred on or around a similar alignment.

Now of course the other two are more debatable using your logic i might admit, however the 3/11 alignment/connection is compelling evidence to challenge your "oh its just a coincidence" and there's nothing
of significance worthy of consideration or that could be useful.

Yeah, she's totally accurate, just picking a random day and wildly stabbing in the dark.

Say, what happened to her quake that would devastate California, I wonder?

And, uh, no, it doesn't 'override' anything. Care to give examples of other comet alignments causing quakes?

To begin with, Elenin never was aligned with us, because it's 2.4 million miles above us.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi Dreamer:

Originally posted by PrinceDreamerI can see your a little wound up buddy
but star for you. Your points are all valid with me, but hey don't let science get in the way of a good theory lol, you have to know your questions will be ignored, and all the clap trap will be regurgitated in a fresh post tomorrow. Nothing in the Nibru story adds up but that wont stop people.

This is from another guy that seems not to belong here. Please check the Forum Title again. Just ignore the topic and trash other members for having a Nibiru opinion that only some among us can even spell properly. Here are some facts for you:

1. NASA JPL ELEnin Comet

This is the JLP data for the NASA ELEnn Comet. I have discussions every day with a friend using a powerful telescope who has been looking for this supposed comet and the thing is just not there. However, he does find a planetary object with multiple orbiting satellites (link).

2. NASA JPL ELEnin orbit data says we had an ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment on February 27, 2010 on the same day that aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 3 inches with the 8.8. Chile Quake.

3. NASA JPL ELEnin orbit data says we had an ELEnin/Earth/Sun alignment on March 11, 2011 on the say day that aquifers shifted and Earth axis shifted 4 inches with the 9.0 Japan Quake.

The evidence says the Earth orbited through the gravity trough that connects the Sun to a MASSIVE object that is approaching our solar system using the ELEnin orbit/flight path. That is just part of the evidence presented in the OP of this topic if anybody wants to actually debate what has already been presented.
edit on 2-4-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

Do explain why Halley didn't obliterate us.

Please tell why Hale-Bopp didn't annihilate us.

Say why McNaught didn't outright destroy us.

Do explain why the planets are not being torn out of their orbits, as that is something a brown dwarf would do.

Do explain why you keep ignoring past examples of earthquakes just as strong or even stronger than the recent examples, and why you keep ignoring the fact that the Ring of Fire is extremely volatile.

Elenin has also 'aligned' with us before. Don't see any disasters there.

And on the subject of disasters, do explain why the planetary alignment in 2000 didn't wipe out all life as we know it.

How about ... Because it wasn't until 9nania and her "source" explained/revealed the correlation that a unique alignment of Elenin would be connected to a massive Earthquake AND would be the FIRST of THREE major catastrophes this year.

Now lets see if you can put your pseudo-skepticism and cynical attitude on hold to consider the significance and implications that goes beyond mere "science".

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by paearmor
looks like we are part of a binary star system. the other "star" being a brown dwarf. If you didn't know, Jupiter is our solar systems garbage cleaner and protects us from objects..like hale-bop etc because of its huge gravity well. Now..if we do have a very long period companion star that is a brown dwarf, it is extremely plausible that it is not going to "shine" like a normal star. Brown dwarfs are supposedly almost always the same size as Jupiter, however, have a mass 5 to 20 times more. What this means it that its gravity well would be enormous, gravitational lensing with a dark surface that is relatively "cold" would make it very difficult to see in the visible spectrum. A way to determine its physical makeup would be to observe the disturbances to the other planet's orbits as something with such a mass would certainly affect them, in fact..this is how scientists of past discovered planet, after planet..noting that the last known planet's orbit was elliptical..as something else was tugging on it. I would venture to say that if this object is a brown dwarf and 5-20 times dense as Jupiter the earth is in for a ride. The coincidences of the recent earthquakes to the alignment of the "comet" is bringing the chances up very high that it is in fact a brown dwarf..time will tell

Actually jupiter increases the chances of us being hit! The THEORY about it being a "garbage cleaner" was just that. Astronomers have now done the simulations that show that a large body like jupiter increase our chances of being hit since it attracts bodies to our solar system (the bleedin obvious if you ask me!!!!!!!).

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join