It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in the woods, autor claims: real stuff!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello ATS! Heres new UFO video buzzing around the net. i wanted to hear your opinion on this, my mind is 50:50% - can be CGI but also can be real

from YouTube poster channel

To good to be true! or After Effects.. Filmed by a 72 year old young man who prefers to remain anonymous. He donwant to be involved in this case.. After Effects or Best sighting ever! Reminds me of the Billy Meier case. Grtz original whatintheworld10

and here is the video itself

so, whats you mind on this? and don't yell hoax! imediately, i want constructive opinions on this one

thank you ATSers

edit: the guy was probably filming his dog, you can it running back fetching whatever in last 5 seconds of the video
edit on 26-3-2011 by anubis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
i think its been proven to be fake its on hear some were it was a framer who filmed it

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I always thought that this UFO video was fake because when the UFO flies up into the sky, the camera guy doesn't even follow it with the camera. Unlike the Jerusalem UFO, in the very first video, it is real. Please don't tell me it's been proved fake because the debunkers analysis of it was debunked putting the case back open. Also, the ATS remake of the video was way laggier than the original so it leads me to the conclusion that the Jerusalem UFO is indeed genuine, don't bash me for my opinion.

There's a clear difference between real and fake. Jerusalem UFO was real, maybe some of the other videos of it were faked but not the first, and this video is fake. You can tell!!!

Or don't mind me and my tinfoil hat.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
IMO I think it is fake,the UFO seems to zip away too fast.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join