It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 50: A Brilliant Boy, Strange Rumblings, Crazy Compasses, Apples Gay App, Racsim & more..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today.

This week in we'll be discussing the possible next Einstein, the rumblings heard around the world, theorising on whats making the compasses go crazy and discussing Apples decision to approve a somewhat controversial app for the Iphone and also cover racism, in its varied forms. There may also be a guest interview (we're not sure yet!!!) and no doubt some other stuff will crop up too...

Nef is back in the hot seat for this show, so the car will more than likely crash a couple of times on the way.

Join us!

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Now Available on Rewind

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 1AM (Sunday) UK and 10AM (Sunday) Canberra (the time zones are all messed up, you guys can figure out the rest if you need more info...)

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on 31/3/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/5/11 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hey nef, wouldn't mind your guy's opinion of the similarities and differences in the spectral analysis of the original Florida video rumblings as compared to that of the space shuttle engines- and taking into account my comments here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I'm really interested in hearing the discussion about the rumbling noise as I've had someone here in Texas witness it and describe it to me in detail.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Excellent!!!! I always catch the show later though.............not so live,but good nonetheless!

ATS LIVE REPLAYS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Should be a great show...the cast is a bit wound up t'night....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Listening in.. not sure what was going on there, but after I closed my player completely (winamp) then reconnected to the stream, everything's working properly.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Is there a chat room to talk back to studio?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by St-Patrick
Is there a chat room to talk back to studio?

ATS CHAT ROOM

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Quote> "This week in we'll be discussing the possible next Einstein"

Hey, the ATS user immortalgemini527 is extremely gifted in the same way as Einstein was. No lie.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Great points about Einstein and Asperger's Syndrome. My daughter has Asperger's Syndrome and I know exactly what you are talking about. She is extremely focused and literary (to the point of obsession). She read at a college level in the first grade with deep understanding. In 7th grade her writing incorporates multiple languages and finessed allegory and allusions. Like Einstein she was prone to wear the same outfit every day. She had one of each type of a certain shirt she liked and would wear nothing else. Her IQ is very high but she had a terribly difficult time in school. Actually she was never able to complete an entire year in school until the 5th grade. I call the children at her Autistic school the Golden children. Great to hear someone else bringing it up.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Thanks yall for hanging in there with us and listening!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
We especially want to thank those that have been patient with us during the Car Crashes (beyond our control)

We appreciate you hanging in there with us...
Johnny

join