It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epiphany corner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This post regarding forgiveness, from my friend Universel Light:

Forgiveness

It seems pretty straight forward but it is very noteworthy. Obviously forgiving others for their actions and in particular, when those actions directly impact you is important. The vast majority of the population is unaware of how much they affect the whole, their oneness with the Creation, and the interconnectedness of everything we know of. The biggest conspiracy on this planet imo is the truth of who you really are. If people had the slightest inkling of this, the current reality would be shattered in an instant.

More importantly than forgiving others is forgiving yourself. Very much in line with the old adage "You can't love someone until you love yourself." Humanity while once designed to be perfect has been so tampered with genetically speaking, that they are far from their original glory. The glory is returning, but everyone makes mistakes. Being able to look within, refrain from beating yourself up, and actually moving forward knowing that there are no mistakes only lessons, will greatly aid in the handling of the transition.

Only when you forgive yourself are you able to begin forgiving the whole. Another way to go about this is to see the Creator in everything you do. If you watch someone making a poor decision, watch it happening as if the Creator itself was doing. The perspective change is quite refreshing and prevents judgement of others.

From this thread:
LINK

Reading it made me ponder this:

Just reread the OP about forgiveness...
It IS really important, really really
From one point we are so small, tiny, fragile, egoistic, sensible abot what is right and wrong, eager to protect our own interests, using agression, (lower) intelligence and play tricks on ourself and other... At leat I know I am (you may all be perfect!)

On the other side we have this deep, deep DEEP(!!!) capacity to love and to forgive, to make way out of the darkness, to see our fellow who needs a helping hand or a kind word
This capacity to enter into oneness with creation, to live love, to be love... to sacrifice our most beloved belongings for the greater good...

I don´t know - reading the OP I realized... for me forgiveness somehow makes peace with both sides
I just had this fight with a person, I can say I truely love, anyhow we came into a discussion, angry hurt words were used... Making us feeling small and useless ( I know I did)
But pondering about forgiveness I got this deep deep feeling, or maybe more like a knowing, that everything are gonna be all right... Really it IS
It´s all perfect, we ARE perfect just as we are, with all our flaws and shortcoming
Forgiveness is much deeper, forgiveness is real

Foregiveness is the love and light hiding behind wrong and right, dark and light
Foregivness makes us great even when we are small

Much Love and Hope
Take care and be a friend

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
monday at work i want to pick up my intercom and in the movement my whole neck locks up, for the first time in my life i needed to see a chiropractor , must admit i was abit nervous not knowing what it was but man that sure was an epiphany as well . guess i never realized how dim my energyflux was during the day , my back tingles from the new flow. got me to think how much we could help each other by learning these techniques instead of sending people to the doctor . we can be so much more for eachother than we realize . srry needed to share my enthousiasm

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Sister Lisa2012

(said these words and I felt an immediate connection to her heart.)

Second "All in all, when you are ready the answer comes to you" This holds so much truth ,it is beyond common's man comprehension.

I have learned to listen to everything with an open mind and hearth. Even though I am not fully aware of what is going on I learned that the secret is inside me. I feel if something is right or wrong if I can put it this way in words.

I loved your letter I believe things beyond our comprehension on a daily bases are occurring we are leaving in some sort of fog an we should light the fire inside in order to make this fog disappear.
This is what I know.

Thank You for your time and sharing this later.

Namaste

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I just had an epiphany that came to me while re reading these posts in here....

I have multiple personality order...not dis order but in order..(like taking turns)....I felt like I realized the true me was trying to break through and speaking to me to calm my nerves down to show me that its easy to be perfect and it was trying to take over because that side of me didnt even have to try it just was perfect. I realized that the only reason it had to take over was because of the inside quarell I was having about trying to get somewhere when I was already there.......And then it took me over.....I fell out of it again but realized that it is right behind my eyes and is on its way to never leaving again..I felt as if I was so close. closer than I have ever been before..Then I felt pulled to write it in here because I feel like that might be what everyone is going through. Their perfect side is on its way out to show the world who they really are and it is just trying to reason with the us that we were unjustly doubting ourselves and taking over our doubts completely and speaking directly to itself to win us over....

sorry I know that might sound confusing but I wanted to get it out to you guys while it was a pure thought still.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I don't know if this is epiphany level or not, but it did get me thinking.

You don't have to believe everything that you think.

I kinda liked it and wanted to share, actually found it on a bumper sticker yesterday.

That and "I brake for asparagus"

edit on 9-4-2011 by Drythmoore because: humor value

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Drythmoore

Many layers of free will.......Love it......I would agree with you 100%.....thank you and feel free to return with more of that type of info for those traveling and could use that piece of the puzzle if they were missing that one in their collection.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'm just yearning to go home. I'm tired of all of this: some of the messages in this thread have resonated with me profoundly.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drythmoore

You don't have to believe everything that you think.

Buddha told me,"Mind is irrelevant."

Jesus told me,"Accept everything."

ATS GURU: Do you have the Bliss and Fullness? Why not?
edit on 9-4-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
We are already here and fear blocks the eyes so surprise.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I like everything 'coolottie' comes up with here, on ATS.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Knowledge = protection
"Then read the Bible. Read the Koran. Read The Three Little Pigs. Read EVERYTHING! Certainly you will read many silly things, but you will also have a chance to see bits of Truth."
Source, "The wave" or the cassiopaeans experiment.

Edit: aww sorry its not from an ATS member but certainly i get links to these materials by members of these forums and that sentence above is one of my many epiphanies. Thanks guys

edit on 9-4-2011 by zaper because: adding

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
As the series revolves around the inner workings of central government, most of the scenes take place in private locations, such as offices and exclusive members' clubs. Lynn says "there was not a single scene set in the House of Commons because government does not take place in the House of Commons. Some politics and much theatre takes place there. Government happens in private. As in all public performances, the real work is done in rehearsal, behind closed doors. Then the public and the House are shown what the government wishes them to see.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ahhhhh the voices of beyond…
The silence telling me stories of yesterday and tomorrow…
Time is closing in, time is ending again…
Those days in the sun where no one seemed to care…
Those days of endless fun, floating in forgetfulness…
Eternity – I long for you…
Eternity…
Days now, seems so gray…
Like joy has left and went for a ride…
I'm new now, new in a different way…
New as though I somehow stay the same…
Being One, being Whole, that is who we are…
Nothing more and nothing less…
Longing for what I've always got…
Please, if I could I would…
Those days
Of illusion
Sometimes
So
Nice
But always
Carrying
Their own
Dissulotion
Their end
Can´t go
There anymore
Please, I would if I could
Wind carries me away
Always I´ll be here
Now

Something I wrote a while ago, pre-Brianegan time

I was calling out.
My call was answered

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Another one

What is beauty?
What is truth?
What is poetry?
What is love?
… Are they just words, in a world far too busy to care?
… Are they just another joy-ride, they want us to buy?
… Keeping business great and hungry hearts in peace?
Could there be something else, something more… Here somewhere between the words
Silence
Silence gets you through
Gets you through any time
Our hearts were really always beating, beating as one
Somehow the stars are also in the inside, we were always the stars
We were always home
Looking in your eyes, reminds me of that
It is, beauty is, truth is, poetry is and love is!
Love
Don´t need no reasons, don´t need to expectations, no control, no limits, no nothing
Every breath you take… There love is
Quiet the stars are smiling, laughing within us, through us, truly we were always home
Truly we were always here

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
I'm just yearning to go home. I'm tired of all of this: some of the messages in this thread have resonated with me profoundly.

Mmmmmmmm
Let us go home
My beloved friend

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
i feel you enteri , i truly do , one more task mate , it's getting closer.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Posted by member ZAPER in member LAFFOE's thread.....

mmmhh YES! my friend, a gay HUG cause i am gay and i am hetero, i am black and i am white, red and yellow too.
I am child, i am ancient; i am gorgeus and i am ugly, i am light and i am darkness... the physically disabled and the able, i am your friend and i am your enemy, i am what you want to see but mainly I AM YOU, you are us, we are all... we come from the same source, the creator ... and we are human. SO pretty truth and in plain words this is ONE BIG HUMANITY HUG too, yes.

lets embrace our bros/sis. Smile, you will feel in your heart what i am talking about.

Peace

ps yes, i hug you brother

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
These words from sprocket2cog in a thread of Brianegan (I´d like to be converted)
surely speaks for themselves.
I was in a sad mode, sometimes it gets to you when people turn their back refusing their own amazingness.
These words touched my heart so deep.
Made me realize how deep and how wonderful our hearts can be:

see theres one of the places it all falls apart for me, i choose to jump into the pit to fall down the abyss, not only to save myself, but rather to save others as well, i accept my sins and dont wish to pass them off to someone else.. even jesus.
As we are all sons of god, we all have the power to bridge the gap.. thats my belief after years of searching for a path,
i just said "you know what, i think its just going to be easier to carve my own road up the mountain",
and as the best place to start is at the bottom, so i just jumped on in, bring o the fall.
why are people so afraid to jump into the pit they dug themselves, why do they expect a Saviour?, it reminds me of the scene in empire strikes back where luke goes to the cave with yoda, and yoda says he musst go in alone, and that weapons wont help.. and what does he find in there? himself as his father.. hmmm so does that say in the abyss we find the power to free ourselves from the dark, by realizing it is just ourselves..
So in summary, we all stand at the bottom of the mountain, there are many ways to the top.. some are long and easy as the twist their way to the top, others cut though the jungle on the steepest route, shorter, but harder.
some require you to start off alone, others have many people on the roadside, all with booths and stalls trying to sell you a tshirt on the way.. its your choice, the road to take, there isnt a right or wrong way, theres just different ways.
all is right,it dosnt matter which way you go to get there, the only thing that wont help you i sitting at the bottom feeling sorry for yourself.
that and people on the road ahead and behind, who want to drag you out of the way, because they think its a race for a prized cup, a grail if you will...
but i say make your own prize, fill and drink from your own cup, as im sure that the winds of time has tarnished the old one, and tainted the waters with in...
peace and journey well..

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I was sat on the toilet some years ago,In a confused state, I realised I did not know anything
I became scared. A small bug crossed the floor with purpose,it was heading home.
I understood.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
5 words.

It is up to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join