It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epiphany corner

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is going to be a sacred place to me and hopefully to you as well. It will not be one of my personal messages to you yet as it gets filled up my goal here is for it to be a message from all to all.

Please use this thread for:

1) Copy a quote from a post that gave you an epiphany and what it was. (name source)
2) Copy a quote from a post in the past that seemed like someone had an epiphany and your thoughts on it. (name source)
3) Copy a quote that gave someone an epiphany and the qoute including the post that held it inside. (name source)
4) Write an epiphany that you had while traveling the path that we have been traveling together in these threads. It would be best to stay within the topics that I have presented you with and the like.

This is a "well done" thread and will act as a record of the most important realizations in one place for future travelers.

Thank you for your companionship.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I will start it off with a post from member sentience365

(yours truely)

You have more than enough food to eat, you wonder what happens when it runs out; so you are shown what happens when it runs out. You are content, and you wonder what it’s like when you’re not, so you are shown what it’s like when you are not. You have everything you have ever wanted, and you wonder what it’s like to be poor and wanting, so you are shown what it is like to have nothing. You are completely confident in everyway, and wonder why others can’t act the same way, so you are shown why. Your world is at peace for thousands of years, and you wonder what would happen if world peace fell apart, so you are shown what would happen. You never knew sickness before, and wonder what it’s like to feel the pain, so you are shown pain and death. When you see the world falling apart, you say well at least we have each other, and wonder what the world would come to if we also lost that, so you are shown separation and destruction.

(Sentience365)

This section resonated with me on a level I cannot explain. "I understand" would be an understatement of what I felt when my eyes scanned the words.

While reading I had an intense pulling feeling in the part of me which knows truth for truth's sake. This post feels almost like THE definition of reality and that pull was the gravitational force of wakefulness. The only way to truly describe what I am trying to so desperately to relate here is this:
It is the way you feel when you are in a dream and something is about to kill you. You feel a wave being swept over you but you know once you go over the edge that destruction is not what you find, you only wake up and have the thought "oh yeah, that was only a dream."

An epiphany if I ever saw one!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This was shared by member: Wolftotem.

Nice post. I could 'see' it perfectly. Just let me know when you are ready to take the next step so that I can be there. My epiphany today was that deja vue is when you remember what you are here to do because you are doing what is planned. Big relief, to have sign posts in life.

I really enjoyed the familiar energy this post contained.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
it triggered from the start , put a little effort in it and ill confirm it does the magic he promises , if u have a good ability to read between the lines these threads are packed with information that will alter your ways of perception. im sure more will come to see since it entered the collective now. it's very confronting at times but if u travel beyond that point and embrace the hurt that comes with it, you meet yourself. my quote for the papers
thanks , i have a funny feeling this aint over yet

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Belief is a skill and takes practice.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This has become very important in my life. I repeat it every day:
“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
Albert Einstein

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"His followers said to him, 'When will the rest for the dead take place, and when will the new world come?' He said to them, 'What you look for has come, but you do not know it.'"

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This is a great idea for a thread. I've had ideas for a similar thread before but never could decide how to best kick one off. This is good enough for me.

I'll be posting more here later (I hope lots of people will be!), but the three-word quote I've found to have the deepest depths, is this one, and I can't remember where I first heard it:

"Everything is everything."

Seems straightforward and basic common sense, like 1=1. But when you start thinking beyond the language and in more of an "all is one" sense, it's not such a trivial statement anymore.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"Everybody has to die, just do it well." -God

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

God?!?

Did he say that?...

Hmm, i must have missed the memo...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I know you are just being a dick, but to answer your comment, God doesnt say the same thing to every one in every circumstance.

He tells you what you need to hear. If you arent so full of yourself you cant hear the voice of God at all, which many are.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Most of my epiphany's end up with the fact that i've beeb betrayed all along.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

God?!?

Did he say that?...

Hey hey stop that.......This is a sacred place for epiphanies only.......It is the combination of entries that will tell the story.....If illusions felt that to be an epiphany then it was.....please allow this place to grow positively....please...I beg you.....seriously dont even respond to this and so we shall continue back on the path.....You guys are fighting with yourselves and thats just silly....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Post by member "Laffoe"

I send you the best I´ve got, in hope for it to reach you.
With compassion, and appreciation.

Tell you, this is for real...
We don´t need no outside source to be free, it is already our birthright...
But I need this, need this inspiration to remind me of my true self, need to hear from you all, need for us all to wake up (knowing we´re all bound to, in the end, which gives me some sort of comfort and patience), there is no I in waking up, I cannot be awaken to see my brothers and sisters suffer deeply burried in our own ignorence (which is no bliss), if we didn´t care we would not be here, dwelling in infinity amongst the stars would be much more fun - except the call from within the hearts (the heart (*) we all share).
I need you all, and wish for us all to be happy, free from fears and use our creativity joyfully playing.
Darkness and Light, two shades of reality.
I will go no where...

Love and respect

edit on 31-3-2011 by Brianegan because: source

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is something that hit me one day when thinking about suffering and the life of Buddha. I feel like Buddha got it wrong by avoiding suffering. He was basically running away from it rather than choosing its direction.

Suffering leads to reward. Reward leads to suffering. You are the master of the direction. Reward that arises from suffering can be used as opportunity and will never end. Suffering that arises from taking reward leads to decay and will never end. Balance between the two determines your entire life.

Example. Smoke and you get cancer. Suffer a job and you get a paycheck. Now follow this line of thinking and you see there are no examples that violate the rule. If you find one, you can always trace it back to reward or suffering in the correct order. The interesting thing about this: Christ suffered every step.
edit on 31-3-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by Akragon

God?!?

Did he say that?...

Hey hey stop that.......This is a sacred place for epiphanies only.......It is the combination of entries that will tell the story.....If illusions felt that to be an epiphany then it was.....please allow this place to grow positively....please...I beg you.....seriously dont even respond to this and so we shall continue back on the path.....You guys are fighting with yourselves and thats just silly....

Hey im not the one calling people dicks...ye might wanna look again

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Akragon

I know you are just being a dick, but to answer your comment, God doesnt say the same thing to every one in every circumstance.

He tells you what you need to hear. If you arent so full of yourself you cant hear the voice of God at all, which many are.

First off why are you even posting in this topic? Did you read the title?

So to reply to your pathetic comment... You know nothing of God, nor do you understand me or my intentions...

As for calling me names like a child, i'll have to treat you as you wish to be treated...

Grow up little boy, one day when you hit puberty you might understand such things, you can barely create a readable sentence. So do me a favor... next time you talk to me aim a little higher then pathetic sixth grade insults alright?

I have no time for people like you... nor do i have the patients to explain something to a closed minded little punk like yourself...

GL
edit on 1-4-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think I'm about to have an epiphany just by how vitriolic this whole thread turned, when it was supposed to be about peoples' spiritual epiphanies.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

ATTENTION ALL:

This place is a spiritual place. Blame has no place here......Aaron you went off course and so did the blastfeemer.....(I know thats speeled wrong)

We can move on but a reply to an epiphany isnt an epiphany an off topic as well. I warned in another thread that the person you reponded to is one who looks for a fight and I believe that you are stronger than that.....

IF LEFT HERE, your outbursts will be seen as a multi person epiphany. It will show how one may rise above petty words and reach for the ones of epiphany instead....

If you need to respond to an post in here, please allow the off topic posts to stand alone. If someone makes you feel a certain way from a reply let it sink into your soul and focus on how it made you feel. Reply with the epiphany that helped you get past the petty side of it.

Here on in there shall be no replies and the guidlines of this thread will be followed.

WELCOME TO EPIPHANY CORNER WHERE WE STORE OUR EPIPHANIES FOR FUTURE TRAVELERS TO LEARN FROM.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
eventho i planned on not sharing this because i felt the outcome of what i wrote was not what i would like it to be . i had a genuine epiphany while i was working on this . my mind was working at a higher capacity and working on several levels, alot of things started to make sense , so it wouldn't be fare not sharing this with you guys.so ill excuse myself upfront if it doesent make any sense .

.at 22.22hours it came to me theoreticly, revelations put in order and the riddle too. similar in a way,one goes down the other may stay. a report, a replie might implie that into the radicality we do not buy. oh my...... recalibrated i stand and wish our power to be grand . message send .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join