It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I did it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I finally joined ATS, I have been a visitor for quite a while here and i love the site. I was/am always the guy that needs to know WHY? HOW? HMMM Really? or have the crazy out of the box idea or thinking (Recently discovered i have some Learning disability's like Adult ADHD). As a result i think the "Deny Ignorance" philosophy of ATS really made me keep coming back. I hope I can contribute some insightful posts and maybe in the future a thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Welcome!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hello! And bingo, friend. I think you actually pointed out something to me that I didn't realize. I can relate to your interest in the 'deny ignorance' slogan on this site. I didn't think of it before, but I am pretty sure that's what's got me coming back time and time again. I mean, I noticed the phrase but didn't realize my attraction to it. Anyway, I'm a wee bit of a nobody around here, as I don't really contribute many threads or even posts but I couldn't resist throwing you a friendly welcome. Enjoy your time meandering the boards here! Catch you around.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Hi Bixxi3, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yay you did it!

I welcome you to ATS.

May it be an adventure for you as it has for me.

Enjoy.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcomes! Yes i actually found this site around the same time i got diagnosed with adult ADHD and i've been using the "Deny Ignorance" phrase to try and stop talking before i think .

new topics

top topics

join