It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Patrol Caught US Government Van With Foreign Nationals in US Military Uniforms.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Border Patrol Caught US Government Van With Foreign Nationals in US Military Uniforms.

"Thursday, March 24, 2011

There is foreign soldiers are on American soil planning to wage war on us. We should thank this Border Patrol Agent for being alert and asking the right questions about a US Government van traveling north approaching the point of entry into the United States through San Diego. This shows if they are bringing on foreign soldiers to suppress the American people?That means our Politicians do not trust the Military and Law Enforcement any more because many of them are catching on to the looming tyranny on the horizon.

In 1954, an organization called "The Association of World Parliamentarians" (if memory serves) had in it's publication an article that said that native troops could not be counted on to do the types of things to their own people that the establishment of a dictatorial world government would require. Therefore, foreign troops would have to be used. - grizzle2

edit on 26-3-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: removed copy-and-paste of an entire piece of content from another web page

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You may wish to check out the material from Scott Gulbranson on chinese troops along the southern border, firefights with border patrol, shipments of chinese army assault rifles brought in on free trade trucks, and tourists in national parks fired upon and chased by foreign troops:

Scott Gulbranson - Silent Invasion

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I really hate this type of "sources"

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Your source is a blog.
Is there a credible news source to go with this?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I doubt it, but you need not worry. The few threads I've posted have been moved, edited, etc, I'm sure this one will be in short order. But what do people expect, that it would be on Reuters?

ps - Why are blogs assumed to be not credible. Why are we here then?

edit on 26-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

I will tell you this. If there is an uprising and foreign nationals are used to suppress then those foreign nationals will be heading home in body bags. I don't care who sanctioned it stay off my soil.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
the story is on the radio
all of their tags said LOPEZ
thats how they got spotted

could be a set up
its to easy
on the other hand nothing suprises me
ha
the army hiring illegal aliens

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by grizzle2
reply to post by liveandletlive

I doubt it, but you need not worry. The few threads I've posted have been moved, edited, etc, I'm sure this one will be in short order. But what do people expect, that it would be on Reuters?

ps - Why are blogs assumed to be not credible. Why are we here then?

edit on 26-3-2011 by grizzle2 because: (no reason given)

I don’t believe there is accountability on a blog. It’s just random people with different agendas stating what could be outright lies. I believe it’s just better to find a source where the author is known and has his or her pay check attached to their credibility. But to be clear, I’m not saying MSM doesn’t lie.

I think we are here to discuss and exchange a wide variety of ideas from different points of view from around the world. Your OP was interesting which is why I read and responded. I would think this is important news. If credible! I just want more evidence that it actually happened. Im not against you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Sorry, double post.
edit on 26-3-2011 by liveandletlive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by js331975

just imagine ... you would be considered a "rebel" like they show on tv... then you will have the people siding with the government use of forign nationals... and that will create a split in america. then that will lead to civil war...

i guess we better have our guns ready...and enough ammunition to "kill the rabbit" lol

edit on 26-3-2011 by gloomyblue707 because: locked n loaded

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletliveI don’t believe there is accountability on a blog. It’s just random people with different agendas stating what could be outright lies. I believe it’s just better to find a source where the author is known and has his or her pay check attached to their credibility. But to be clear, I’m not saying MSM doesn’t lie.

I think we are here to discuss and exchange a wide variety of ideas from different points of view from around the world. Your OP was interesting which is why I read and responded. I would think this is important news. If credible! I just want more evidence that it actually happened. Im not against you.

It could very well be false, I have no way of knowing. That's one reason to start threads, to invite others to respond with evidence one way or the other.
I do, however, think Gulbranson is credible.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

Not everything has to be a part of a larger conspiracy. Sounds to me like some dumb-ass Coyote got the idea that no one would bother to look twice at a few American marines on their way back to San Diego. The government van--or possibly a van that was painted to look like US Government--was just overkill; that's why it looked strange.

You know, things are bad enough, and strange enough, and scary enough, without taking incidents like this out of context and using them to stir up the citizenry for no good reason. Things are plenty bad enough as they are, and there are plenty of scarier and larger conspiracies already afoot. This was (imo) just the usual bunch of Mexicans looking to come to America and find work.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

I couldn't disagree with you more on that explanation.

top topics

join