It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS- how's this for an ANTI-NWO Anthem? WE COME FOR YOU!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Just wanted to share this with y'all, and see what your thoughts were on this matter (seeing as music artists and their connection with the NWO/Illuminati have been a popular/major topic of discussion over the past few years).

I am a freelance video artist/special FX artist on the side, and I love doing kinetic typography work. I made this right after this Linkin Park song was released (which is one of the best tracks on the album in my opinion- more like their old stuff) :

"Wretches and Kings" KINETIC TYPOGRAPHY

But the thing that somewhat perplexes me is how they were 'allowed' to write/produce a song which is such a blatant F***U to TPTB/MSM/government/ETC...

For those of you unfamiliar with Linkin Park,
Linkin Park WIKI

And this controversy is nothing new for them either...(FORTUNATELY!!!)
It's so rare these days to hear/see these types of productions- from such a popular, mainstream, successful band like LP- wish there were more 'big-time' artists out their with this type of courage to call out TPTB.
So- ATS - what are your thoughts on this?

edit on 26-3-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
song kicks behind ....love the intro ... ANON used it in one of their vids too

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

That doesn't surprise me (about /b/) I definitely have a love/hate relationship with 'them'. I have to admit I appreciate their spirit/commitment to freedom.
Though heavier music such as this is not the type of genre I normally subscribe to, this song gets me PUMPED! I listen to it anytime I find myself falling back into 'sheep-ish' ways (if you will).
DAMN THE MAN! *glue quarters to the floor*
...Empire Records reference

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Great song and great video, very impressive!
I particularly like the way you used the bullet from the Kennedy assassination for a model ( I caught it )
Cool stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Very nice vid!

I'm impressed with the imagery as well, nice grinding beat too.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

My thoughts are can you even prove beyond all doubt that there actually is an NWO/Illuninati? Come on I call your bluff! names, dates, places and official government documents from a legitimate Government source who is not an enemy of the west!. Not rubbish articles from lame conspiracy sites or dodgy press sources like Debka! Lets end this NWO garbage and prove once and for all one way or another of their existence! Again I call your bluff to prove the existence of the NWO/Illuminati otherwise you look pretty stupid even acknowledging something that does not exist hahahahahahaaha! If you have not worked it out the music and entertainment industry put these sorts of clues and references in their productions to sucker more people into buying them! hahahahahahahahahahaaha! These performers are exploiting you hahahahahahahahaha! Just because a famous musician or actor said it, it must be true without doubt! hahahahahahahaha! Seriously think about it! you have been duped! hahahahahaha! You really think these performers are telling you something real or important or even care about you personally. They do it for the money and personal fame not to keep you informed. All their records companies care about is the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ hahahahahaha! Hope you feel good about being so gullible!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I actually agree with you concerning artists/entertainment industry using the Illuminati/NWO symbolism simply as a marketing strategy- create controversy---> attention ---> free press (even if it's negative) ---> all press is good press, right?

I have my doubts about the Illuminati/NWO- however, said doubts have been drastically diminishing over the past few years due to my extensive research on the subject and the state of the world/humanity today.
You, my friend, are the one who is ignorant to completely dismiss this issue:

ignorance (ˈɪɡnərəns)
— n
lack of knowledge, information, or education; the state of being ignorant
Keep your false dilemma logical fallacy to yourself thanks

"If a proposition has not been disproven, then it cannot be considered false and must therefore be considered true."
"If a proposition has not been proven, then it cannot be considered true and must therefore be considered false."

And from a conceptual/philosophical/psychological perspective, the NWO/Illuminati represent a repugnant abuse of power, blatant disregard for humanity and what is 'right'/'good'- LOVING- all the narcissistic materialist greedy sociopaths getting together to further THEIR own agenda and will stop at nothing to accomplish said agenda.
and basically, I just gotta say-
NOBODY PUTS BABY IN A CORNER!

oh yeah and...
DAMN
THE
MAN!!!
(...JOE SWANSON style!)

that is all-
nothing to see here.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thank you!!!
The whole kinetic typography thing is a long and somewhat tedious process, but very gratifying in the end

Love the culmination of art, music and motion.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Pretty damn cool !
When I clicked the vid on, a thought went thru my mind.
" I bet this is better than then what I see put out from the music video industry".
Sure enough.

All that are allowed to, "make it" in the entertainment industry. Hollywood, mostly are related, giving them first hand knowledge of TPTB. David Lee Roth, just one example. He was called Diamond Dave way before he ever stepped up to the mike. David Lee Rothchild. Maybe illigit ? Money and power puts these people up there to be adored as Gods. Don't be fooled.
edit on 29-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you love!
And yep, slaves to money selling their souls for material things.
Did no one ever tell these people-
MONEY DOES NOT AND CANNOT BUY HAPPINESS.

IMO- Happiness is a choice and resides in the spiritual self. India Arie (one of the few artists who has stayed true to herself and God) put it beautifully in her song "There's Hope"...

Back when I had a little
I thought that I needed a lot.
A little was over rated,
but a lot was a little too complicated.
You see-
Zero didn't satisfy me,
A million didn't make me happy,
That's when I learned a lesson,
That it's all about your perception.
Hey!
Are you a pauper or a superstar?
So you act, so you feel, so you are.
It ain't about the size of your car,
It's about the size of the faith in your heart

Off in the back country of Brazil,
I met a young brother that made me feel,
that I could accomplish anything-
You see just like me he wanted to sing.
He had no windows and no doors,
He lived a simple life and was extremely poor.
On top of all of that he had no eye sight,
but that didn't keep him from seeing the light

He said, what's it like in the USA?
And all I did was complain...
He said-
Living 'here' is paradise...
He taught me paradise is in your mind

Stand up for your rights.
Keep shining your light.
And show the world your smile.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I like:

"A society divided, and they conquer. I society together, and they fall."

We are very much divided. They follow in Julius Caesar's "divide and conquer" war strategy.

"Divided they may conquer, but together we are unstoppable."

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Holy #!
This is #ing amazing.
Express that # mother #er!

/roar
David Grouchy

top topics

join