It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labor Loses NSW (Australia) Elections

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hahahahahahaha! Expected massive loss to the soft NSW ALP party comes to fruition. Hard luck to the labor & Green Party hahahahahahaha! For our American and US readers this is the far left wing bordering on communist parties of Australia! Again hahahahahahahahahahaha! Read em and weep left wingers! Labor in NSW is dead! yay yay yay! The evil "Hippie" left wing boof heads are gone! Ding Dong the ........ hahahahahahahahaha . Maybe we can eliminate the greens to political death!

www.smh.com.au... 011/liberals-romp-to-victory-20110326-1cb3r.html?from=smh_sb

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi
edit on 26-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Yes well they will lose the whole country soon over Carbon Tax and broken promises .Now if we could just lose all these bloodsucking political parasites .And I think to myself what a wonderful World oh yeah .

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

You are spot on!. Gillard the "Proven" liar is next. I think those independents are starting to regret their choices now! hahahahahahahahaha to Gillard you are next to go Barren Bimbo hahahahahahahaha! Fancy that deliberately barren you waste of oxygen for a human being! yes our Prime Minister is a disgrace ........ deliberately barren hahahahahahahaha! Did mention I she was deliberately barren? Your a dumb fool Gillard!
edit on 26-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I don't quite understand why you are cheering this event.
For the record I don't have strong support for either Labor or the Libs, but do you honestly think that Barry is going to do anything different to KK? These politicians are all the same, they make a dozen promises, they keep very few of them and then everyone complains about politicians and how they care little for the people they represent. This scenario repeats, more or less, on a four-yearly cycle.

I do believe that Labor has screwed up majorly in the past few years, and strong leadership has certainly been lacking. But I will be holding off on celebrating until events unfold and we see just what Barry's plans are for the state.

For those who aren't aware, traditionally, the Liberals are pro big business, and in my opinion, care little for the blue-collar worker. Does anyone remember WorkChoices? That little bit of legislation introduced by the Liberal Nationals that stripped away basic employee rights and required workers to bargain for previously-guaranteed conditions without union representation. WorkChoices also gave companies under a certain size special dispensation from unfair dismissal laws.

I don't fancy going back to those dark days again.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
All you pro-liberal people are quick to point out Gillard lied about the carbon taxes but very quick to forget how Howard lied about the GST.

en.wikipedia.org...(Australia)

John Howard was re-elected leader of the Liberal party in 1995, and pledged to "never, ever" introduce the GST. Howard led the Liberal-National Coalition to a large victory in the 1996 elections.

In the lead-up to the 1998 election, Howard proposed a GST

edit on 26-3-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I am more right wing than any politician in this country would ever be and yes I bagged Howard all the time! But Gillard the deliberately barren waste of space is a lying disgrace this nation just like so many politicians that followed. I can't even think of one in my 40 odd years of existence that was ever any good! Not one of the scumbags! Just great to see the communist leaning labor Government gone .... yay! Forget the loser scum greens as well!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
Did mention I she was deliberately barren? Your a dumb fool Gillard!

Yeah you did mentioned that though I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

The ironic thing is Gillard will be cheering that NSW labor is gone too, they weren't just on the nose they were beyond redemption. Apart from that, NSW Labor was run by the right wing faction which was the power base that put Gillard into power. She's actually left wing but had to bend over to her right wing bosses. Now they're gone, will we see the REAL Julia?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by yizzel

I fail to see what that has to do with anything.

What it means she has no personal empathy or experience with what the majority of Australian do ... have a family! Even the old age pensioner group she belittled have had kids in past and can put themselves there! yes the majority of Australian voters have family and this deliberately barren moron has no idea what it's like to raise a family in Australia. If you don't have children ask you parents what's its like. The stress strain and uncertainty. Remember majority rules here, it is the Democratic way!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I see your reasoning but you forget there are many in her party as well as those Greens and Independence that she needs to govern have families. She doesn't run the show! She's just another puppet!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Your reasoning is rather specious - one might also say that Barry O'Farrell has "no personal empathy or experience" with what half the population - women - experience, because he is a man.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by yizzel

I see your reasoning but you forget there are many in her party as well as those Greens and Independence that she needs to govern have families. She doesn't run the show! She's just another puppet!!

Yeah will have to agree but the point is she has been left in the lurch "holding the bundle' by her so called Labor friends and colleagues so she is fair game for the slaughter!

Love the Norman Gunstan thing. If the rest of the world only new how good he was! One of my favorites! Especially the jam with Frank Zappa!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davo163

Your reasoning is rather specious - one might also say that Barry O'Farrell has "no personal empathy or experience" with what half the population - women - experience, because he is a man.

Utter rubbish! No comparison. Could not care less what you think!. I didn't vote for anyone because neither party is right wing enough for me personally! I am urinating myself with the thought the Bimbo is gone though hahahahahahahahahaha! My logic is extremely accurate and to the point and in sync with many many Australians!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I'm finally starting to make sense of your perspective on this. I thought you were happy with the result because you were a Liberalist, but is it actually because you are a misogynist?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Did you notice that Gillard kept well away during the entire campaign, I wonder why.
Only Bob Hawke joined in, and we all know he can't resist a pretty face

I'm in complete agreement with your comment about Frank Zappa and Norman Gunstan.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12ac741f0c2c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What is there to be excited about ?

Labor wanted to lose the last election but was prevented from doing so by the Libs who fielded Debnam (looking so sweet in his speedoes). 90% of NSW voters had NO idea who Debnam was -- only weeks out from the election --- according to a poll run by the newspapers. So we were condemned to four more years of Labor

And a preview of the smallness and pettiness of O'Farrell was provided minutes after he'd claimed victory, when he repeatedly informed Kerry O'Brien that he wouldn't speak to him and was prepared only to speak with his right hand woman sitting next to O'Brien. Not that it isn't obvious in O'Farrell's sloppy mouth (which his advisors forced him to keep open and/or smiling during the duration of the election period, lest voters saw him for what he is -- petulant, small, vicious, untrustworthy and not the full quid (imo)

I have no faith in any of them. They're all owned by the Eastern Suburbs chapters of the Usual Suspects Brigade, run out of Tel Aviv. The fake, contrived, engineered, orchestrated ' Two Party System' appeals only to those of the football-team mentality -- those who need it simple -- ' black vs white' -- Rabbitohs vs Panthers' -- Libs vs Labor ' etc
It's going to be a continuation of the same filthy corruption. Just a different brand-name
So celebrate to your heart's content, OP. Dance a jig. And make sure you return to tell us how it's all affecting you say 6 months - 12 months - 2 years - 4 years from now, huh ?

edit on 26-3-2011 by Dock9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davo163

I'm finally starting to make sense of your perspective on this. I thought you were happy with the result because you were a Liberalist, but is it actually because you are a misogynist

hahahahahaha! So you have decided I dislike women! thanks for making my mind up! Well come on Poindexter why did marry a well educated and beautiful woman then? You tell me you think you have all the answers! If you had any comprehension of the English language you would have read all my posts and seen I am not a Liberalist and consider myself more right wing than the Liberal party wimps!

The truth about women in politics is that the smart ones who could actually do something positive are above it. They only have time to earn real money in the business world and have families & not waste their time on stupid politics. Much in the same way the men who would be the greatest politicians don't bother either. Those who end up in politics are either Bimbos & Himbo's and the true genius of Australia would not touch politics with a 40 foot barge pole! hahahahahaahha! Sad but true!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I wasn't making a statement, it was actually a question.

Although I do agree with your comment that those with the potential to be great political leaders probably aren't interested in getting involved in the crap that goes on in Australian politics.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

hahaha you had a toss to Joel Monaghan photo, i know someone who knows youuuuuuu!!!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
All you pro-liberal people are quick to point out Gillard lied about the carbon taxes but very quick to forget how Howard lied about the GST.

en.wikipedia.org...(Australia)

John Howard was re-elected leader of the Liberal party in 1995, and pledged to "never, ever" introduce the GST. Howard led the Liberal-National Coalition to a large victory in the 1996 elections.

In the lead-up to the 1998 election, Howard proposed a GST

edit on 26-3-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

Johnboy took the GST to the 1998 election as your quote above state's,he had the balls to let the people vote on it,the welsh women and her party said many times during the election "we will not introduce a carbon tax" ,those labour scumbags did not let us vote on ,they lied,
Typical pro labour to bring up the GST,Gillard did not let us vote on it,that's a pretty big difference don't you think?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Anyone who supports Coward Howard must take delight in bashing old people and abusing people who are sick or with disabilities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join