It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marines on the ground in Libya ( active now )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
March 24, 2011

WCTI-TV in New Bern reports those Marines, assigned to the 26th Marine Expeditionary Unit (MEU) at Camp Lejuene, are "preserving the sanctity of the city [of Ajdubiyah] and the safety of the civilians within it."

Capt. Timothy Patrick with the 26th MEU told the station: "In Libya right now they are doing exactly what we need them to do. They are doing what they are told, and right now that's protecting Libyan people against Qadhafi forces."

Link to source uruknet.info...

There was a report in a thread on ATS yesterday that this unit was soon to be deployed in the Mediteranean and stationed off the coast .Well it appears that they have been active on the ground for some time already .
Ah OK just researched further it was the 22ND MEU that was due for deployment .The 26th is already there and opperating on the ground .So the question is how long is this been going on for ???
Yes I know they must have some coverts on the ground for target tagging , but a unit of 2,200 ? This is news to me .Anyone familiar with the source ?

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
edit on 26/3/2011 by Sauron because: inclued external quote tags

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I wish the Marines safety & victory! Anyone who does not wish them well I call you out now cowards!. They are real Heroes! They will do the US and more importantly the allies proud. I know they will! [[[SNIP]]]
edit on 26-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Mar 26 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

+47 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

The marines are not there for your country, they are there for the globalists, to do the job for the glory of oil.
It pays good too, and it's fun shooting guns for some, it's why they join. Sorry to tell you but it's all for the world corporation, not about your country.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

+23 more 
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I wish the Marines safety & victory! Anyone who does not wish them well I call you out now cowards!. They are real Heroes! They will do the US and more importantly the allies proud. I know they will! Who wants to argue with me and wish them negative consequences? Anyone?
edit on 26-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

i do not wish anyone harm or negative concequences but they shouldnt be there, they may make you proud but them being deployed and their future actions, will make me feel ashamed of my country and the west in general.. as it has done in iraq, and many other illegal occupations of foreign countries, with the soul purpose of raping these countries for their natural recsources, and countless innocent civilian lives being lost in the process..
so you just sit there in your warm apartment, surrounded by your electronic goods, eating pre packed food available on any street corner.. while your "heroes" help to make the lives of innocent people even more difficult than it already is, by invading and bombing their country, killing their friends and family..
people like you make me feel sick, id love to drop you out there in the desert and see how you survive.. your comments come easy when you have never experienced such things whilst living your luxurious lifestyle in a western country..
edit on 26/3/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Never said it was I just appreciate & respect their efforts unlike the cowardly wimps who bag the military. Anybody want the bag the troops I call you out now! hahahahahahaaha!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I'd like to see some other sources other then one linked. I think this is an interesting story considering how President Obama SWORE up and down there would be NO troops on the ground.

Good thread, more sources please!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

hahahhahaha! Why would I even care what the likes of you think about me! hahahahahahaahahaaha You are entitled to an opinion but as if I care! hahahaha! I just support any Western Troops to the death 100%!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

people like you make me feel sick,

Well guess what you make me sick as well! I just support the individual members of the military for their effort the military as an industry. Anyway do you wish harm or ill will or harm against the Western troops? No BS answer the question!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon
I'd like to see some other sources other then one linked. I think this is an interesting story considering how President Obama SWORE up and down there would be NO troops on the ground.

Good thread, more sources please!

It's well known fact that Obama can pretty much lie about anything and come out unscathed in public opinion. Unfortunatly I think people will vote this puppet back into office.

Im still waiting on that birth certificate... I don't see what the problem is, he needs to hand it over.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

people like you make me feel sick,

Well guess what you make me sick as well! I just support the individual members of the military for their effort the military as an industry. Anyway do you wish harm or ill will or harm against the Western troops? No BS answer the question!

did you read my entire post? you just quoted a small bit that suited you.. my first line staes i do not wish harm on anyone, not on any human being in fact.. but they are still fools for fighting and murdering for dark forces..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Good god man. I really feel bad for you if that is your mind-set.

Nationalism is pure ignorance and this is nationalism at it's finest.

Oh, my America, what have you become?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I live here in eastertn nc, right where the 22nd meu is leaving from to replace not assist the the 26th, Theres been tons of military presence here outside the base lately. More osprey, and fighters in the air, convoys all over the highway.What seems to be mile long military vehicles on local train rails, etc. etc. Its amazing to see the solemn look on their faces as they apparently are getting mentally prepared for what they are about to partake in. Wish them all well and safe returns.Dont necessarily agree with what their having to do, but on the individual level i wish them safety and quick return to their families, friends, and american soil.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

but they are still fools for fighting

No they are not they are legend and heroes. I can only see one fool her. It ain't them and it ain't me! You work it out hahahahahaha!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join