It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blatantly spamming that HAARP causes everything

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I noticed a couple of these within different threads, so I decided to investigate it a little bit, and this is what I found. This same irrelevant one-liner as a comment in many different threads. I only came across one that had been removed, and many of them have gotten a star or two. I could of continued on, but I didn't go back very far.

I do not expect anyone to click on each of these links, but just click on any 1 or 2 of them, and you will see that I am not making this up.

All of these are within the last 12 hours, and are nothing more than an attempt to draw others to this posters HAARP thread. Some sort of a cry for attention, is what I am seeing.

I seen what the rumbling noise is
One simple answer. HAARP

Biblical prophecies fulfilled
One simple answer. HAARP

Hard times US
One simple answer. HAARP

A theory of the rumbling
One simple answer. HAARP

could be another tunguska
One simple answer. HAARP

Rumbling noise as sound frequency
One simple answer. HAARP

Economic Terrorism
One simple answer. HAARP

Police protocol
One simple answer. HAARP

Earthquake swarm in Arkansas
One simple answer. HAARP

Possible explanations for rumbling
One simple answer. HAARP

Tremor in Florida
One simple answer. HAARP

Bright light shooting across sky
One simple answer. HAARP

2 quakes hit Myanmar
One simple answer. HAARP

1 in 4 adults have a criminal record
One simple answer. HAARP

Brown Dwarf nibiru
One simple answer. HAARP

What gives the government the right to oppose it's will
One simple answer. HAARP

and the only one that was actually removed for being off-topic
To any Mods- There are two reasons that I have put this into a Rant thread, instead of just an alert.
1- It is too much to put into a U2U without having the message come out cluttered.
2- Others need to see this.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
EXCELLENT THREAD!

Good spot, this person is not contributing beyond spam.

Well spotted again!

!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thanks.

It's just so dam irritating.

I've noticed many similar comments on here, on different threads, but those are usually not such an obvious spamming of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Exactly. I was the one that called this person out on the "I seen what made the rumbling" thread.
I am glad someone mentioned it. For some reason just that one answer "HAARP" infuriated me and put me in B*tch mode.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What's funny, honestly, truely, i don't know what HAARP is other than it being some conspirical weather altering program that is used to create earthquakes, and big rain clouds, and percipitation in the air.

HONESTLY, i was brought up to the notion of HAARP from ATS, and from all i've heard about HAARP, i've never even wanted to do ANY research about it, because of how rediculous it is made to be. There is something about ATS and creating amazing discussions, but seemingly making HAARP look like a Loony-den

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
HAARP is what caused this thread to appear.
HAARP is what makes the sun go around.
HAARP is in our foods.

All hail HAARP.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

All of these are within the last 12 hours, and are nothing more than an attempt to draw others to this posters HAARP thread. Some sort of a cry for attention, is what I am seeing.

Yet you made a dedicated thread to draw more attention to this person?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Stop Haarping on about it then

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

The rumors of HAARP are already spread all over this site. You cannot hide from these rumors on here. If you actually think this looks like I am promoting it, and somehow drawing good attention to this spamming, then so be it.

I didn't even read the thread that is being linked, and I will not read it. I think some will click his link, after noticing it in a particular thread. I also think that it is possible that some will not read it, after realizing the methods being used by this person in an attempt to spread it around, which is why I am sharing this.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

The rumors of HAARP are already spread all over this site. You cannot hide from these rumors on here. If you actually think this looks like I am promoting it, and somehow drawing good attention to this spamming, then so be it.

I didn't even read the thread that is being linked, and I will not read it. I think some will click his link, after noticing it in a particular thread. I also think that it is possible that some will not read it, after realizing the methods being used by this person in an attempt to spread it around, which is why I am sharing this.

FAIL

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I thought that my recent gas issues were from drinking more milk than usual. Now I know that HAARP has been shooting beams directly into my gut causing all the rumbling and discomfort. Thanks poster, I could have gone for years thinking that a 1kg bag of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and 4L of milk was a bad idea, now I know that the government is attacking my digestive system. I feel much better knowing that they are paying attention to me.

If this makes even one person giggle or even crack a grin, then my job is done.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Chindogu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

"New HAARP conspiracy - it's in spam!" thread coming right up.

5:00 in the morning and I'm laughing my butt off. Good thing it's Saturday.

Obviously, this is a disinformation plot by the government to prevent people from taking HAARP seriously by posting a thread pointing out the spamming comments about the thread that investigates something or other about HAARP.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatifitweretrue

FAIL

UNFAIL

the guy said the same thin in EVERY SINGLE link.

You can take your fail and play with it till it WINS...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The poster should be banned. It is obvious what his/her intention is.

I personally believe something is up with this program, but there is not enough evidence to spam HAARP for everything though. This is a little ridiculous. Until we see concrete evidence of such actions and not a spammer relaying false "facts", it is what it is.

Good find.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Haarp is fantastic. Not only can it deflect the trajectory of incoming missiles, it can perform multilayer
harmonic resonance as well.

When it is in idle control mode it can monitor the ionosphere, solar radiation, and even magnetic effects.

How cool is that?

I Want one,,,,oh yeah....oops....I already have one. Made in The U.S.A.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatifitweretrue
FAIL

Thank you so much for the intellectual insight.

I started a rant thread about something that was irritating to me (and as it turns out- some others also). What was irritating me was the fact that I am seeing this completely useless comment repeatedly adding nothing to many threads.

If any of you have a problem with my opinion, then don't open my rant thread. It's simple. After all, it is a rant. I however, was not granted this luxury, due to the fact that this is spread around on many threads.
edit on 3/26/11 by BrokenCircles because: the

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Now that I think about it. I have not made my weekly rant. It might be on a##hole posters that know it all.

Keep up the good work BC. I agree with you 100%.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
One simple answer HAARP.

I can't wait until a new magical device is created that causes all the woes of the world.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Thanks.

going off-topic-
I sent you a couple U2U about re-sizing pics. Did you get it?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I am looking now. I have not seen the green message window yet. I have been trying to figure the resizing thing out for a while. I can hit the resize and change it but I do not know what to do next. I cannot get the new image to save or whatever. It goes back to the original size. It really ticks me off so bad that I usually have to smoke a few cigs to ease the stress.

Thank you for the help. I am slowly learning.

Back on topic a little bit. I have noticed alot of new posters coming in a trolling on some old members. Have you noticed this? They will come into a thread with only a few posts and act like they have the whole thing figured out and think their feces does not stink. I know I have been guilty of this a few times, but I am learning to respect other poster's opinions, no matter how absurd I think it is. I have been noticing alot of new accounts like this. I try to stay civilized until some a hole comes in with an attitude then I tend to take the gloves off a bit.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join