It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently both the X-33 and Aurora plane exist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I have a friend who works at Lockheed Martin and she told me that the X-33 and Aurora planes do exist, and recently theyve been doing test runs with the X-33 its crazy!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Do you have links, evidence of any kind? A run down on what that is? A fellow student said animals don't have emotions.

I would need evidence please, thanks

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d5854283dcd.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61ac81c815af.gif[/atsimg]

Interesting design. Dunno what's so secretive about it but you word seems to be law on this thread so very cool!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

there ya go for some insight.

The X-33 can travel up to speeds of Mach 15, thats from the East coast of the United States to Europe in under an hour.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
How do they reach such high speeds, what is with the name having aurora in it, and what altitude do they fly at?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Congratulations, your phone is tapped now and your friend is out of a job.

Second.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

I don't think anyone ever doubted the X33.......That was never really a secret...it was never meant to be a production plane anyway, just a small scale test UAV which was used to test out a suborbital lifting body space plane design......it was never meant to BE such a vehicle...just to test the Ideas. As for the Aurora....I've seen no evidence that it is real, other than rumors like your friends. It could be.....it might not be. A good argument against it, is that it is supposed to be a high altitude spy plane replacement for the Blackbird. The whole reason the Blackbird was retired and no official work has been done for a replacement is because it was now unnecessary. Spy Satellites can already do far more than the Blackbird ever could.....and small UAV's make up for anything the Satellites might miss. Its really a plane that there is no real demand for anymore. Still it COULD exist....but, like I said....there is no evidence for it.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
i hate those, a friend of my dad's uncle's friend has a big position, stories...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

X-33 VentureStar was/is (I guess) capable of high speeds because of aero-spike engines. Instead of having the "flame" directed straight out of the aft of the craft, it instead aimed a series of smaller engines aimed at each other.....say 6 top and 6 bottom, while having a "director" guide the "flame" outward at a much smaller out point. This would be like putting the force of a fire hose through a drinking straw. Thus increasing thrust. I studied the VentureStar in detail in the late '90s. Was touted to be a replacement idea for the Space Shuttle. But last I heard it was scrapped due to budget cut backs.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leemo
I have a friend who works at Lockheed Martin and she told me that the X-33 and Aurora planes do exist, and recently theyve been doing test runs with the X-33 its crazy!

How long has the Aurora super-secret craft been around now, a couple of decades? And wasn't the X-33 concept abandoned a couple of years ago after an explosion destroyed the only one and killed a couple of guys fueling it?

Slyly ask your GF to get serious and tell you what she knows about triangles. Supposedly, they are a joint project between Boeing, Northrup and Lockheed Martin. They have been seen for about as long as the Aurora has "existed." The gigantic difference is that the one is touted as an exotic jet and other is evidence of UFO technology.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Leemo

Personally I never doubted their existance.

I LOVE the Aurora
badass!

I would love to see either in flight.

I do love my triangular crafts

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Perhaps this craft is responsible for the odd noises being reported in Fl and Scotland? A craft travelling at hypersonic speeds at the edge of the atmosphere would produce a very strange accoustic signature.

Anyone have footage with audio of suspected Aurora sightings? I seem to remember someone had pics of a very odd contrail they suspected was made by the Aurora's pulse engines.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
And the crazy part is, Dan Brown references the Aurora in his book "Deception Point." A lot of the books he writes contains references to different types of technologies that a lot of people consider fake but in the end, I wouldn't be surprised if they had this type of technology, that's crazy!

top topics

join