It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini Awakening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Anyone here have their kundalini unravel yet? I'm 19 right now and started feeling the effects about 18 or so but lately they've gotten a lot more frequent such as different parts of the body 'popping' out then back in within a split second, feeling like my soul or kundalini is easing itself free rather then 'glued' to the interior of the body and random twitching in daily life of the body and especially worse when laying down, like both legs flying upwards as though jolts of electricity just coursed through it.

Made this thread just to discuss how long it took everyone for their's to awaken and what effects they felt when it was. It's quite a difference though.
Wasn't even into spirituality a year ago, knew not a thing, yet it was already uncoiling..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You'll know when you've awakened the Kundalini Cobra
because your body temperature will go through the roof. Keep water nearby.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Not sure what you are talking about, you must have not been balanced at all to have a sharp rise in temps so much that you need water...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
Anyone here have their kundalini unravel yet? I'm 19 right now and started feeling the effects about 18 or so but lately they've gotten a lot more frequent such as different parts of the body 'popping' out then back in within a split second, feeling like my soul or kundalini is easing itself free rather then 'glued' to the interior of the body and random twitching in daily life of the body and especially worse when laying down, like both legs flying upwards as though jolts of electricity just coursed through it.

Made this thread just to discuss how long it took everyone for their's to awaken and what effects they felt when it was. It's quite a difference though.
Wasn't even into spirituality a year ago, knew not a thing, yet it was already uncoiling..

Hi,

What makes you think it is the Kundalini awakening? It could be many other more mundane things you are experiencing.

The Kundalini is a well of powerful energy in the Base chakra.. the colour is Red.. a beautiful vibrant Red. In the old traditions the process is one of preparation prior to the raising up to the crown chakra. The preparations I underwent were Guided by the higher-self and allowed me to clear and cleanse each chakra as well as see first hand the effects in the body and how it all operated.. well before the raising process was begun.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Know the difference between awakening Kundalini and awakening THE Kundalini.

Also understand the difference between the Kundalini and the Kundabuffer.

The Kundalini is not dangerous, however the Kundabuffer is dangerous.

The best writings on the Divine Mother Kundalini are by Swami Sivananda, Samael Aun Weor, and authentic Buddhist Lamas on Tummo and the Six Yogas of Naropa (related to Mahayoga and Anuyoga).

Gnostic Teachings Topics: Kundalini

edit on 26-3-2011 by Tamahu because: edited link

top topics

join