It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaotic Dark Waters of Potentiality - The Father and the Son

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I would like to start a thread on the Illusion of creation. I will make the claim that the Bible and most other religions knew the root of truth that science is just now understanding. Until today, we have been unable to see the significance of what most of the greats in antiquity were telling us. The root I see is that the father (beginning and ending) is consciousness and the son (Christ) is code of creation; also refereed to as law. God reveals Himself to us in this story of life in the only form we could understand. Nature declares His nature to us by the illusion of light and wave in movement that forms the story of reality. This duality of particle and wave coming together represents the father and son coming together to make the first miracle of one thing (new consciousness). Life is a bestowal of God's love from the code of nature. All we see in nature is a repeat of two coming together. The sun and moon come together to allow for life. Sperm and egg come together with male and female. Left foot and right foot and left eye and right eye. There are endless examples.

I will be using some quotes form my blog, as well as a few quotes form me I used in other threads. I am not so much interested in an argument of belief, but I would be interested in hearing insight to my current thoughts.

Time as Illusion

Creation is the 'now' of each moment. Creation has never ended and never had a beginning. Just an eternal now constantly becoming something else.

"...if material reality—the totality of real things—only exists at the moment of observation? After the moment of observation, material reality moves forward to the future, existing only in the past according to the memory of the observer. In essence, material reality may be seen as created anew at each moment, in different states of transition, and from an infinite set of possibilities at my disposal. Since all substance is in constant motion and never in the same state twice, observations made by me—the animated observer—cease to exist once the moment of temporal reality moves into the past. My fixed point of view, then, can only see one slice of the constant creation of new moments at any given instant of time. In effect, my choices assist in the creation of my future past as it passes by my perspective.

Scientific Observation

If I pick up a highlighter, the electromagnetic energy in my had changes the temperature of the highlighter. It changes. I can never be put it back in the same spot twice. The highlighter is affected by entropy and is never the same marker twice. Given enough time and a frame by frame recording, the highlighter will resolve back to its elements and flow away. No object (substance) is identical and is ever-changing into something else. No observations have been made on two of the same objects. The only thing that has ever been observed by science are laws from a governor. This is the source of all that flows from it. The law is the objective part of the universe that can be demonstrated.

Christ as the Word (Wave/Code)

In the opening of the Bible we see Fiat Lux, Let There be Light. In John 1 we see that the word created everything.

Hebrews 1:2
"but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe."

Christ is the word of John 1.

Light and word are essentially the building-blocks of the universe. According to science, its the duality of light, both particle and wave. ILLUSION of energy.

God says to the Egyptian Hermes, "I am the light, the mind of God, which existed before the chaotic dark waters of potentiality. My calming word is the Son of God, the idea of calming order; the harmony of all things with all things. Primal mind is parent of the Word."

Again, the word is Christ form John ch. 1.

Hebrews 11:3
By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Also, according to Hermes:

"Yet, the things that the eye can see are mere phantoms and illusions. Only those things invisible to the eye are real."

Buddha from the Dhammapada

We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with an impure mind
And trouble will follow you
As the wheel follows the ox that draws the cart.
We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts we make the world.
Speak or act with a pure mind
And happiness will follow you
As your shadow, unshakable.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Live with such thoughts and you live in hate.
"Look how he abused me and hurt me,
How he threw me down and robbed me."
Abandon such thoughts, and live in love.
In this world
Hate never yet dispelled hate.
Only love dispels hate.
This is the law,
Ancient and inexhaustible.

edit on 26-3-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you.... Good luck with your thead,,,

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
So basically you're creating your own religion...but it's still not based on objective evidence, just like the other religions aren't based on facts or objective evidence

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Greetings brother,

There most certainly is objective proof, but instead of looking outside of yourself to find the truth rather try looking inside. Everybody knows the "truth" because it is part of us, but it will require you to stop chasing power and money, take a deep breath and to do some soul-searching.

You dont need any religions or dogmas to teach you what is evident, but for some people it certainly does help. But even in the search for the "truth" in religions and dogma of others there is the danger of being misled because people can, will and have been corrupted - thus my suggestion to rather look to yourself for the answers to the questions "who am I", "where am I" and "why am I here". Hint: I am you, you are me, we are God.

If you find the answers to these questions in yourself you will be on the path to enlightenment - this I promise.

Just my 2 cents...

edit on 30/3/2011 by Falcifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

There most certainly is objective proof, but instead of looking outside of yourself to find the truth rather try looking inside.

Mhhhhh, that would be called SUBJECTIVE proof

new topics

top topics

join