It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's 'birth hospital' hides White House letter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82be28ac4334.jpg[/atsimg]

Also i did leave this out of the reply, but mentioned it further down in the page.

Look at the B in ( Barack ) the lack of characters in his first name. Then the O in ( Obama ) both intial letters are complelty different in many ways, different handwriting and rythme.

Also in Obama, the OP letter has a basic scribble after the surname, then compare it to the whitehouse ( bill ) letter, he actually does write the characters of his surname and quite clearly.

I;m not sure if you have ever tried to immitae a signature, i may have in high school ( from my par ents
)

It is something that happens naturally when you are not confident in the signature, you stop at certain points to make sure it looks ok and consider your next move.

It stands out much more with a (fine) felt tip pen because the ink stanins or blots the paper.

edit on 26-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
I hate to walk in as a debunker.....

At first i saw the letter and though ok well that doesnt prove much... but then i considered the signature.

First of all we have the signature from the letter described in the OP;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f93a0d43421.jpg[/atsimg]
Supposed Obama Whitehouse Letter ( OP Link )

Now do you notice the ''stop / start '' points on the signature. It's obviously some type of felt tip pen, you can see where the author has hesitated and stoped the pen line ( The bold dots within the signature )

Then we have a file image;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5abec62126b.jpg[/atsimg]

Close-up detail of President Obama's signature on a bill, and a pen used for the signing, aboard Air Force One on a flight from Buckley Air Force Base, Denver Colorado to Phoenix, Arizona 2/17/09

Courtesy - Wikipedia

The Wiki file image is much smoother and more like a normal signature.

The signature from the supposed hospital letter looks totally different and very hesitant from the wrtiters point of view.

But hey it's only my opinion and i may be wrong, i do know that i can rarely produce the same exact signature over and over.

It was only the bold dots within the signature that stood out to, as if whoever wrote it with a (fine) felt tip pen that they had to stop and hestiate while writing it.

I also want to add that Obama very slightly seperates the B from the rest of Barack. In the OP it is cursive and connected.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
All the points you show are places where the pen either stops or changes direction. If you're writing with a felt pen, there are going to be "dots" where the pen stops... I don't get it.

And if you look at all the signatures from him you'll see a wide variety. Signatures aren't stamps. If you looked at my signature from one day to the next, even with the same pen, they look as different as these... EASILY. It all depends on the mood, time of day, tiredness, and how much of a hurry someone is in.

I certainly can't say the signature is authentic, but I disagree with your premise that the "dots" made by a felt tip pen indicate ANYTHING other then it's a felt pen...

But then again, if his original, long-form BC came out on the Internet, people would suddenly become documents experts and have it 'verified' as false and a fraud...

edit on 3/26/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Well compare it to the file footage, the pen may be ball point, but the OP link is lacking a fluent and well practiced signature.

Like i said i may be wrong, and if i am i do apologise.

I am just pointing out what i could see.

FYI - i have eited the last couple post's so just recheck them incase it was inbetween post's....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here are some more of his signatures:

www.planetc1.com...
www.bigplastichead.com...
my.opera.com...
www.kruegerbooks.com...
www.thedocisin.net...
www.pr.com...

As with any other human being on Earth, they are very varied.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Not to the extent of that piece of scribble on the supposed hospital letter.....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Anyone else think that the letter is badly written?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Don't you have to have your original birth certificate to get a passport?
I couldn't get mine without it so why not trace where he got his passport from?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Why is the letter relevant; just show the certificate and get this over with..that's what really dictates this situation.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That is called a "water mark" on the paper, not a letter head

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Two things:

If it is a forgery, and obviously in enough spotlight to get the WH's notice, why hasn't it been debunked from the oval office? Who was to gain in sending a forged letter that declared B.O.'s birthplace? Why oh why was this done?

Second, in the grand game of politics, this letter would be received as much more than a letter. If I was running that facility, the letter would say to me, "thanks for getting my back, keep it up and you're in the good graces of my administration." Especially since it was sent very early into his presidency. That's just how the game goes. Messages can be read loud and clear w/o having to write out the damning proof.

The lack of transparency on the part of the hospital over a mundane presidential letter of "gee you're swell" certainly lends credence to my second point.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I have been unemployed / unemployable for 4 years now thanks to my state having me listed as permanently partially disabled.
Social Security says I can get 1 of 3000 jobs in a America hand writing envelopes!!
The state of Washington cut my disability life line cash from 339.00 to 198.00.
Thanks to the feds I get 200.00 in food and Medicaid, they "the state" won't allow payment for anything that is not generic and don't care if it doesn't work.
All this because after high school in 1983, I took any ole' job instead of going into debt with student loans and or knocking my girl friend up.
In this country if you don't have kids, student loans or major indebtedness your useless because employers feel you do not have a reason to make them money.
Now I can't even get a student loan or grant to get a job!!!
I agree with Donald Trump who said last night on David Letterman the unemployment rate is closer to 25% not the advertised 9%.
I'm so glad I have friends who let me live in my 13 foot camp trailer that they had to buy back after it got repoed.
A clerk at the store asked how I was doing all she could say was it is not easy on us middle class folk either.
Her old man has a damn good job and she doesn't need to work.
This was my first post so be kind, LOL

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by laslidealist
Don't you have to have your original birth certificate to get a passport?
I couldn't get mine without it so why not trace where he got his passport from?

Good luck trying to see Obama's passport..
That's more secret than his Birth Certificate..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Havick007

Nice job, that is a obvious fake sig, and it is par for the course from a discredited source like WND, home of the looney birfers.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

Well compare it to the file footage, the pen may be ball point, but the OP link is lacking a fluent and well practiced signature.

Pablo Picasso was lacking in fluent and well practiced signature, can you tell me which is the real Picasso below?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b36b637a67b.jpg[/atsimg]

They are all real Picasso signatures, not one alike... I think we should leave this to the handwriting experts, signatures do change over time and medium used etc...

edit on 26-3-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy

Originally posted by Badgered1
I personally think that it's not that bloody important. The birth certificate is produced - it's not enough,

Wow, you must be the only person that has seen it! He's shown everyone else just a certificate of live birth, which isn't proof. Last I heard even the governor of Hawaii couldn't find it or prove that it existed.

yes it is proof, by every law of the united states. what laws are you looking at?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I have a copy of a Birth Certificate listing Coast Province hospital as his birthplace
I have a a copy of 2 other documents from Kenya which purport authentication of the first.

They are in my Photos on my computer.

What I haven't figured out is how to put them on this post a reply page. I'm not overly computer literate.

Can anyone help.?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
Anyone else think that the letter is badly written?

I was wondering what you thought was bad about it? Looks professional and fine to me.

Originally posted by xyankee
That is called a "water mark" on the paper, not a letter head

Sorry. I'm a real idiot, huh? I used the wrong word. God, I should be killed...
Or did I?

Here, it's called a letterhead. A search of White House Watermark returns no images of letters. But a search of White House Letterhead returns many pictures like the one in the OP's article. I'm just sayin'.

There's an interesting thread on Free Republic about this. It was written back when it happened. You guys might want to pop over there and see how their discussion went. That's where I found this:

And a letter from Bill Clinton

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benchkey
I have a copy of a Birth Certificate listing Coast Province hospital as his birthplace
I have a a copy of 2 other documents from Kenya which purport authentication of the first.

We've seen them many times.
There are old threads about it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I've never seen one president get so much hate than Barrack Obama, the man speaks good English for someone who apparently wasn't born in the U.S. I must say.

So why do you guys care so much about Obama's birth certificate? where were you people when George Bush was president? hell he could have been born in Canada for all we know but because he's white he gets a pass right?

Where to begin? The "hate" on Clinton was, people said, unprecendented. The "hate" on Bush II, extreme. He was called a chimp, whole websites were devoted to ridiculing his grammar.
The press went along with it.
The press has protected B.O. all the way. Nothing controversal gets serious play in the media, owned as we all know, by about 6 people. They planned it that way.
B.O. sat for years in a church that had a white-hating minister who lived in a white neighborhood. A friend of B.O.'s, a gay man, was murdered execution style in December 2008 after he contacted a man who claimed to have had an encounter with B.O. in 1999. Did the MSM pick up on this? Of course not; the case was swept under the rug and the victim, Donald Young, family was terrorized to speak up about it.
B.O. has bowed and kissed but of every Asian and mid-eastern, gave plastic toys as gifts to the British govenrment. When for some weird reason he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize !?!) he took a black entourage who told maudlin stories centered on race to get the Olympics for Chicago, which would help Valerie Jarrett's real estate holdings. That was a beautiful moment when those 3 clowns were ignored and after B.O. got his prize, they went on with business.
Now B.O. runs off to Rio and poses like a grinning fool in front of the the Jesus statue in Brazil, all lit up. Is this man sane? He thinks that's a good photo op? The media is protecting him by treating him like a child who really doesn't know what the f@#k he's doing. He's always being photographed slurping on ice cream cones, looking blank and like he'd like to wander off and play basketball, which apparently he spends most of his time watching while "at work" in the WH. He is on record as having partied more than any president recorded. He is worse than useless.
Now about that "hate." I pretty much loathe him. I also loathed Bush though. Many people on alternative forums feel similarly because we know more about him. But most of the world is still pretty ignorant and B.O., far from being hated, is accorded way, way more positive emotions, even from the whites, than makes any sense when you look at him clearly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join