It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Israel not considered a third world dictatorship?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So what's the purpose of Palestine after eveyone's ousted. A retirement community?, summer homes for the wealthy?, low income housing?, new training facility?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
If the anti-Israel mob were indeed interested in a discussion and in listening to the other side there would be a point in posting a serious reply in here.
Since this is only a RAAAAAGE post against Israel which was made not to invoke a discussion but to gather as much anti-Israel opinions as possible, no serious replies are in order IMO. And it's not like any serious points are being regarded.. most just cancel out with bold accusations with no back up.

My un-serious goes something like this: Keep on crying.

I'm interested in a serious discussion. I apologize if others appeared to exhibit RAAAAAAAGE but I am all ears (er, eyes).

So, let's talk about the fact that the hamas rockets always land in open fields and no one is killed (except Thai farmers), and why this is a justification for bombing Palestine, and why should I trust them just because they say it was a "weapons manufacturer?" Violence from Palestine usually comes in the form of mob violence, not rockets. I have no admiration, respect, or even casual liking towards Hamas, in fact I'm suspicious of them on all angles, especially if they are engaged in suicide bombing, but it's hard to tell if Hamas is related to al qaeda, but either way I consider them to be terrorists (even though they were democratically elected, not a big fan of democracy so there you go, I just like pointing out how Israel is not considered dictatorship because it is "democracy" but yet so was Hamas so what's the difference? But other than that I think both are terrorists).

Let's just say I wouldn't like living in a society that is not only the center of danger (and biblical prophecy) but also force drafts the population to protect against supposed terrorists who don't even have clean running water as a society.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join