It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prophecy for America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
[Edited on 31-7-2004 by checkers]

posted on Jul, 31 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I have seen the fire of the spirit, and I have never seen it upon women.

I don't like women because most of them seem to be deeply flawed in some way. So I've always tried to keep my eyes and ears open looking for a woman that I could admire...strong, wise, honorable in every regard. Unfortunately, I've never found a woman worthy of my admiration. I've searched the Bible for some example to follow, but there are very few that have influenced me. I suppose there was Mary, but she has always seemed like such an innocent to me - I don't believe she had to deal with the knowledge that modern women are forced to wade through.
I realize how easy it is for you to say that a good woman is one that stays home, cleans your toilet, takes care of your children, and keeps her mouth shut (afterall you don't want to do these things, so someone should have to, right?). But how is that helping women? Subjugating women isn't necessarily going to help them go to heaven. Telling women to stay home and be virginal and virtuous isn't doing anything to help the millions of women already tainted by society. What the world is dealing with right now is the rebellion of women who have had to suffer generations of subjugation from the hands of men. Modern women have realized that they do not have to pay a penance to men just because God decided to birth them as woman.

But that's really not my point. My point is that the worldly world that it is and all the worldly women...and men in it are in desperate need of a woman infused with the Holy Spirit. We all need a woman of God that can lead and show others the path home. So since this woman doesn't seem to exist, I've decided to be her.

From your numbers will be chosen few, and they will shine as diamonds in the clay.

So what advice do you have for a "diamond in the clay"?

[Edited on 7-8-2004 by cmwig]

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If you have made this thought, then you are really going somewhere good. Mary Magdelene was a favorite of Jesus. Any woman who breaks ranks with her sisters and endeavors to make herself male. That is what you do when you pursue the perfect virtues you have asked for.

I mean by "becoming male" is that you win the respect of the males, and can partake of the same spirit as the males. We are honest, faithful and true. Those kind of women were loved by Jesus, and I have learned to love them too.

The best advice for you is to speak these things to others whenever the opportunity arises. If you do this, your own wisdom and understanding will increase by amazing strides, and the spirits of the angels and the great ones will actually come and assist you. There are many blessing for following this way, and I promise that they are really true.

Congradulations on seeking perfection and salvation. Salvation is only granted to the perfect or those who are seeking it dilligently. The Lord helps those who honestly seek it, but His curse is laid upon those who do not. We must seek it, acquire it, and maintain it. It is hard and very difficult to do. But after all, it is immortality and joy.

Study the forms of Isis, and also the Pistis Sophia, which are names you can search for on the Internet and learn a lot about what humankind considrfed to be the most virtuous female forms. Isis is Egyptian, and The Pistis Sophia (Meaning Faith-Wisdom) is a Gnostic concept from the mysteries of the Early Christians.

Those forms are venerated by all thinking men, and if a women would take upon herself the forms of perfection in this manner I would likely accord the same love to her that I give to my little brothers.

It is a beautiful and brave woman who will defy the will of the world and overcome the demons of darkness. We venerate those ones! We love those ones! Those ones we say are like the holy spirit, and their powers grow and add to the kingdom of God and his children.

Arkaleus

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The best advice for you is to speak these things to others whenever the opportunity arises. If you do this, your own wisdom and understanding will increase by amazing strides, and the spirits of the angels and the great ones will actually come and assist you.

Apparently the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are with me because it would seem He has sent you, Arkaleus, to teach me a very valuable lesson. You reminded me to be wary of whom I ask and take advice from.

I searched the internet for Isis and Pistis Sophia. I was repeatedly directed to pagan sites dealing with every kind of mystery and witchcraft.

Deuteronomy 18:10-11 (RSV)
"10 There shall not be found among you any one who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, any one who practices divination, a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, 11 or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer. 12 For whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD; and because of these abominable practices the LORD your God is driving them out before you. "

2 Timothy 3:6-8 (RSV)
"1 But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of stress. 2 For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, 4 treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 holding the form of religion but denying the power of it. Avoid such people. 6 For among them are those who make their way into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and swayed by various impulses, 7 who will listen to anybody and can never arrive at a knowledge of the truth. 8 As Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of corrupt mind and counterfeit faith; 9 but they will not get very far, for their folly will be plain to all, as was that of those two men."

[Edited on 8-8-2004 by cmwig]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's unfortunate you have misjudged my suggestions so. There is nothing but wisdom to be gained from my words.

Isis is not some pagan cult figure. That's the interpreation of bible bashing ignoramuses. Isis is just a archetype of a goddess, not to be worshipped by men of any sense. But her virtues was what I was trying to tell you about.

We were talking about the things in women that we love, and ancient societies had a very clear idea of this. Our modem culture has totally degraded the image of women, and this has harmed everyone, including the males. Now males have no idea of what a good woman is, and girls have no idea of what being good is.

Pistis sophia is a early christian concept. Pistis means "faith" and sophia means "wisdom". Early christians recognized the power of the feminine spirit, and her ability to guard men she loves, filling their minds with light and enabling them to reach higher spiritual levels of thought and unity.

It was also used as a lesson to teach men about the nature of their souls, and the light that comes from the head, and to teach us how we can heal the light that comes from us, and the nature of the enemies that we face when we try to do so.

If you are unable to understand these concepts, then please continue to read your bibles and pray. Perhaps someone will hear you.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Interesting views

Arkaleus

I have been reading through allot of your postings... and all I can say is WOW... you have such insight...and yet... interesting views...
as is with all people we are all unique individuals and as such we each have our personal beliefs. Then with this said... it is not my intention to judge nor is it my place...
but your views are quite surprising being a temple worthy LDS member... now first as back round on my self... I was a member of the church but found that my personal answers didn�t lay there...and I am male so as not to be confused with a disgruntled female.... but I have studied and know quite a bit about the church...But on top of that. My studies also go far beyond just the King James Version of the bible and the other scriptures in the lds church...
keeping in mined that the bible. Regardless of which version. all were translated from the same manuscripts and translated buy MEN who were not only scared but also trying to gain control.... have you ever read the DIRECT translations?? Or even some of the still available originals? For that matter have you ever studied the Dead Sea scrolls? You would be surprised to know just the roles some of the people actually had...ESPECIALY Mary... there are so many writings... and find some how that a person with your inelegance to be sooooo stuck on a line of men?? Wow.... to be a member of the church temple worthy as well... KNOWING that the church is mainly based on FAMILY and always has been since its inception in the 1800's.... along with the teachings of scripture..... Now one of your points I find valid for my self as well... if the church is true... how do rules (laws of god) change??? I will not discuss this except for possible in private. But look through the history of the church...but look on the history of the church... how many MAJOR things have changed...in the name of god??? if it is gods law it does not change...not even for the sake of mans law...these changes were all explained either in general conferences or where ever... however the church core beliefs are and have been based on family and always have been...which is the only reason I stayed for so long.... your words are both beautiful and in some points inspiring.. but if some of the things you truly believe in about women and the way you view it....I mean wow wouldn�t it be the same thing as say a catholic priest or boast monk... now ask your self. if your core beliefs are so varied from what the church teaches... how would your bishop or steak pres feel about this if you were to voice it???..And yet how willing to accept your views would another church is to accept that when they believe the same type of principals????
Now on a second thought... if you have ever wanted to study any of those things... you will find that literal translations of specifically of the transcripts that the bible came from show some diff things that most people that believe the bible to teach... they are so diff people that read these things believe that some how it is a mistake or added yet carbon dating show them to be legitimate...and the translations are far diff when done with an open mind rather done from men that were scared and trying to control hundreds of years ago.... with your inelegance level which is superior to many others.. And your inspiration level is beyond what many can comprehend... how can it be that your beliefs are solo ridged?? As if you were one of the weakest of the sheep rather than one of the strongest leaders.....I can only imagine what it must be like to have such insperation...and yet.. I wonder where it comes from... some for sure from god/the universe.... you are so strong in your beliefs...which is impressive and your spirituality others must be able to even just feel it when you are around. But could it be that you still seek answers???
These are just my thoughts. And my thoughts and truths do not have to be true for you... but perhaps something to think about ....my core beliefs say there is soooo much more to god. And Jesus Christ then what just the bible have to teach... if your core beliefs are so strongly different from your own church... is it possible complacency has you stuck where you are?
Just my 2c worth...
have a fantastic day... and please believe me... no offence is meant... these are simply thoughts and comments...though I was not asked

[Edited on 22-9-2004 by vulcangodoffire2000]

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
(hee hee)

I love meeting mormons. It might surprise you, but I do not attend church meetings. I cannot bear the people in them. Nor can I bear the things I hear the speakers say. I am certain that if I were to speak the truth there, I would be cast out from the building.

However, I think that is because I have progressed beyond my origins. I retain my Mormon Identity because it is more proper to do so, and because I am not an evildoer. I avoid church BECAUSE I attain perfection, not because I flee from it.

It is true, I receive inspiriation in my thoughts and words. But it's nothing unique, or even great. It's just what happens to you when you are accepted into the REAL spiritual kingdom of God. It's a psychic and spiritual union with all the REAL saints. It transcends nations, languges, and churches.

There is a lot of childhood left in you, I can sense it in your words. You are not yet ready for the meat of Jesus's teachings. I love young people like you. I am 29, you can't be much over 18.

It is my will that you become equal to myself in all wisdom, potency and joy. If you surpass me, then help me catch up to you. That is how all Christ-Saints are. We serve each other. We do not form authoritarian heirarchies. That is what our enemies do.

There are many infidels and shaitans in the LDS church. Most of them have nothng to do with Jesus whatsoever. However, there is a larger concentration than average of real saints in the Church, and for this reason I continue to call myself Mormon. In truth, I am joined to the Father, and surpass all faiths and houses.

If you have disobeyed your church elders and remained a virgin, I will receive you in great joy. It is not Jesus' command they are teaching, but another god's. It is the god of flesh that they adore. But Jesus didn't serve that god. That is some of the meat I promised you. It's tought to chew at first, but once you grow your teeth it becomes easier to eat.

I hope I don't scare you away, young modern mormon. Your elders will love to take issue with me, But I can contend with them all. I hope that you have kept your viginity intact. I very much hope you have.

I will teach you anything you want to know. I will tell you with 100% honesty everything I have learned by hard victory, and with the Reason of God. It is my joy to receive my own people. You are served before all others.

Pefect yourself! Women are not necessary to do this. Temples are just nice houses to take a bath in. I have seen all manner of things go into the salt lake temple, and all manner of things leave it. Christ was not one of those.

It is difficult to bring you forth! Yet you are a healthy birth. Take milk and be full!

Don't let my bearded Islam scare you away, or my Hindu instruments. They are the brothers of my faith. True prophets should not be rare. They should be a many-peopled nation! I venerate the prophets! I give honor to Joseph Smith, he was the bravest of all the men to come from New York. This is why he was chosen to come forth. The rest of them were pretenders and students. Did they finish their lessons? Let them come forth from the dead.

It is Christ I love, not these suited men. It is the Faithful and True I worship, not these silly books.

You senseed my spirit because God has brought you forth from the womb of this world, and this is your lesson - He brings forth a man child. Keep yourself from the violence of this world, it is about to destroy itself! God willing, we will gather our own kind up from every land. We will live in Utah, and our houses will stand firm against all.

I am free of all sins, I have washed myself by my UNDERSTANDING. Christ is the honored one, let these men be taken down from their high places. Thus I entreat the elders of the LDS church. Come down and be like these little ones, who cry after me, and know me without ever having laid eyes upon me!

You have the true faith. You MUST be a virgin. It is not given to them that mingle with women. God forbid that a single one of these shaitans take the throne, even for one hour.

See! Let your eyes be opened so that you do not become one of the hypocrits. Love your Church and serve the God of Christ! Not the god of flesh and his marriage house. It is the old testament they love, Christ is far from them. These men are the same kind that slew Christ, if only you understood!

Go to church and love your little brothers! Show them the secret heart of your faith! I give it to you as your inheritance! They will love you, and the women will get upset and angry at you! When you see this, you have overcome the falseness that has crept into the LDS church.

When the old men of the church speak as me, then they have become perfect. But they will die without knowledge. But they think they are subtle! They think they have salvation! But they end up the same as the unbelievers. God forbid I teach you a lie, Many of your venerated elders are nothing more than slaves to the god of the world, It is truth I declare.

My faith is a ray sent forth by the Mind of Father, it is a straightly told affair. I am the little one who speaks without shame the truth of the Father! My brothers are them like me, they receive it too! I am an inheritor of kingdoms, yet I am a servant to my brothers, it is my joy forever and ever.

Surpass your prophets, become wiser than Smith! What he asked of God concerning the sun and the stars, you can learn for yourself.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Arkaleus:

This statement is not spawned by anger, or hatred of you. I'm not some redneck hill-billy. I actually like some of your posts, although I don't agree with them, you should be a poet
. Now for my question, and I'm serious. This might offend you, I'm sorry.

Why do you live in America? You seem to be against everything that America stands for. You seem to think that most people in America are hethens. Maybe you're too young to go out on your own? If not....why are you still here? Do you think America can be changed? If so, why don't you just move to a country that already is changed?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Herman:

If you mean to say that I stand against materialism, consumerism, slavery to markets, ignorance, opulence, fashion, personal vice, feminine dominance, secret combinations of power, trilateralism, Federal Superpowers, Global Tyranny of culture, demonic invasion of mankind, and the freedom of evil to do as it wills, then yes, I stand firm against it.

However, America is not these things, nor are these things native to America. Even if many of the people who live in America wants these things to rule, I do not. Neither did any of the Fathers of the Nation, who are almost entirely unintelligible to this current generation.

I stand for what is the REAL America. Not the fashionable ads on TV, or the artificial culture YOU have accepted for your own.

Herman, you have touched upon my real purpose for being born into America, and for remaining in her. I would not ever leave this country to move into another. That would be fleeing from my task. My purpose in life has become to teach and free my own people from the very evil trap that has been laid down for our generation.

It is also true that there really is no place to move to. There is a great effort underway by your masters and owners to establish a great new world order, complete with a new world governmental force. The problem is, it supercedes governments and laws, and is demonic in its essence.

America is not getting drunk on the weekends. America is not sex drugs and music. America is not the corporations and their 9 to 5 slave pits. These things are manifestations of the physical world that YOU have taken to be all there is, or the best of what is known to you.

There was indeed a revolution in America in the 1960's, and it is finally won over the whole country. No more philosophy from the leaders, just business. No more spiritual inquiry by the gentlemen of the state, only the success of the corporations, and the promotion of their forces. It was a false liberty these rebels won, and at a terrible cost: Their children would be born into ignorant servitude of the forces of demons and earthly greed.

I was born into the same curse as you, but I emerged from it. I was able to escape it and view it from the outside. Now it is my duty to write about it, speak about it, and fight it however my frail frame and limited means are able to muster.

I will never leave America, and allow the forces of these evil things to overrun my homeland, and seize all my people without a fight. It's not an invincible thing, evil can be fought quite effectively. Truth is an amazing thing, because it can never be destroyed. Evil doesn't have a chance, as long as you keep to the truth.

So tell me Herman, exactly what is America? And what about me is incompatible with it?

Tell me what YOU want to see happen in the future for America.

Arkaleus the American.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Arkaleus:

We're having this same argument in another thread, so you can continue it there. However, I am SICK of these damned assumptions that you have been making about me. What has made you think that I'm accepting these fake, pop-culture fads portrayed on T.V. Your own ignorance, that's what it is. STOP-BEING-SO-JUDGMENTAL. I am not a slave to these "fads". That is not what I was talking about. I don't drink, I don't smoke pot, I don't even smoke cigarettes. I'm a senior in high school, and proud to say that I'm still a virgin because I'm a Christian and I choose to be this way. You seem to be the one in favor of making the world the way YOU want it. To me, America is freedom. We have capitalism, a free market, which is good. You are free to say what you want, to do (within some boundries) what you want to do. We help other countries when they need it. I respect peoples rights to say what they want, but when people start insulting the very freedoms we have, that's when I question why they choose to live in this country.

[Edited on 19-9-2004 by Herman]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Christian:

Out teacher taught us good from evil so that we might be able to judge everything. The whole business of gaining wisdom in the Christian faith is so that we might be able to judge and reject the things of this world, and have all knowledge.

How can you be Christian, yet take no issue with the works and systems of this world? Do you think Christ approves of this country and its major systems? Perhaps Christ is a capitalist western protestant like your folks.

One the mean tricks played on you is that you have been taught to equate the authority of those in this country with the authority of Christ. You think that America is somehow a Christ-ordained country. You think that the authority in America somehow comes from God. This is a rather common abuse of the children by the people in this country. It damages your mind so that you serve the system.

When you grow a little wiser, and I hope you do one day, you will see that what really rules this nation has nothing to do with Christ, and their authority is entirely fraudulent. 98% of the people of this country have NOTHING to do with the REAL Christ, and they are lying about their own righteousness.

REAL Christians aren't society people, they don't participate in the systems of this world. They don't want material things, so they don't care about great jobs, degrees, etc. You have yet to attain your real faith. This is manifested in your attitude towards me, which is rather strange for a "Christian" to have.

But, you are just a boy still. I hope you grow a little when you are turned out into the world. Then we'll see what kind of "Christian" you are.

Arkaleus.

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Jesus also taught us not to judge other people. Let me ask you this, what system do YOU think that God would approve of?

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Judgment is a matter of discernment between good and evil. Whatever seeks to interfere with the ability of men to return to God, or to establish peace in his life, is judged to be evil and I work towards its eradication.

it is not possible to be free, and at the same time not judge other people. The people who are doing filthy things are those who most promote this false understanding of Christ's teaching. Proper judgment is one of the thigns we are to learn here, we are sent into this world as warriors against a very tricky and slippery adversary. We don't just live to eat and sleep. That kind of life requires no judgment. That is the level of cattle, they need no judgment either, except to tell the difference between the senses, and the quality of their food.

Men are to become equal with God, and this is the righteous faith. Judgment is required of men, to establish the house of good, and to drive out shaitan and his evil.

The governmental system of Christ is this:

A system of perfect love, where each mind is joined in a plentiful rush of light and wisdom, which is caused by the mutual love and absence of demonic forces.

It is a system where we become immortal spirits, and it is a great and holy establishment.

This system exists in heaven, and it is the will of the Father that the earth receive an earthly version of this for a long period of time.

We on earth should learn from Christ and his fellow spirits these things, and should work towards bringing this golden age to the earth. That is what is meant by my sig - Novus Ordo Seclorum. It IS NOT a "new world order" That is novos ordo mundi. That is the creed of men, and inferior.

It is a system where all knowledge is available to them that ask for it, brotherhood is the rule, and men are not seeking advantage over one another. An end to the artificial system of money, and its hopelessly flawed foundation. An end of the slavery to the powers of the demons, and the lower realms of the spirits.

That is the system that is better than the one we have now, and its day is soon come.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 20-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You misinterpret my meaning

hello again
first I would like to apologize if you misunderstood me... my words are not near as eloquent as your own...
let me be more specific.
I am 33...lol not 18 hehehhe
I have 3 beautiful children but am currently divorced... however that is not because I don�t love women...on the contraire... women are the life givers that god put on this earth...whom he. They created. And as such I search for my true earthly/hopefully beyond that...companion...
I am NO LONGER a member of the church.... by choice. Because my personal answers do not lay within the church...lol
nor do they lay within science...and I am QUITE educated though my ramblings do not show it...loll again
my personal spirituality has grown in leaps and bounds over the last couple of years esp. this last year... but I don�t hold that strictly to just the teachings of Christ. but to all the universe has to offer... again I say...this time in plane English... if your thoughts and personal beliefs are so contrary to the beliefs of the church as you have so admited..Cast off those chains that bind you...dont keep that just for the sake of appearance...
your personal beliefs are so strong... and as uniquely to each one of us on this earth as so very true for you. Just as mine are true for me....you have transcended far beyond what the church can teach you as far as your own beliefs go. That is simply all I meant...
as for other things...can I learn things from you.....absolutely... your views on the world are unique and individual... I like that... each one of us can in our own ways teach one another things which is part of our purpose on this earth... as for teaching me things for the spiritual.. It is possible but we both are on VARY different paths... mine particularly contains things from MANY teachings...and only those parts that of which are true for me as an individual.. The rest I leave behind. If any should find truth from the things I leave... so be it... but for me those things didn�t ring true...
as for the other part... well... I live a modest life style... and the THINGS I have I am happy with... I spend not which I have... And pay the least I can for that which I do. I don�t work 65 hr a week in the pursuit of money... nor of fame...those things are not important to me... however I work enough so I can support my family and myself and still be able to play when I want to.
But all of that leaves plenty of time for my personal spiritual growth... and the love of my entire family including my friends... who knows perhaps I may call you friend as well, soon... your intellectual ability is impresive..and I surround myself as such... your spiritual side is also impressive though VERY diff from mine... it is what makes you...and as such I find that just as good.
By the way. A few of your words... well... if you follow my meaning... those are some of my beliefs... the psychic potential of each and the connection to all of gods creation//the multiverse... just so you know where im coming from... have a great day... looking forward to hearing from you

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Wow!

It's so rare that I get someone who compliments me. Thank you for being a thinking human being.

If you could make any sense of my post, I was under the impression that you were a younger person. Since you are actualyl OLDER than me, I would have said things little differently.

I found a great deal of enlightenment from listening to near death death experiences, especially those who see Jesus and the magnificient heavenly world around him.

Listen to the near death experiences of children, and you will see what it is like for us on the other side if we are perfect in our hearts.

I came to a marvellous realization last night while listening to Art Bell interview this blind lady who had a great NDE. She was completely authentic. There is something really amazing waiting for those people who have faith in Christ. He really was the amazing super-genius of the heavens. We really are his prodigies.

As far as the mormons go, I keep my ties to them at least in my heart, because of a certain brave missionary who demonstrated faith to me. However, I do not appear in person among them at church because I feel they are not able to associate with me, and it will only cause great discomfort for me, and them.

But I am certain they can hear my voice from time to time. Besides, I really think that the earthly mormon church is pretty much like the stones and wood their buildings are made from. The only thing I love about it is that certain people in the church really are righteous, and are able to love Christ like I do, or at least sufficeintly so I can love them.

I love people who are valient individuals. I especially love Americans who break ranks and form their own personalities and come to a knowledge of the truth in their own lives. Faithful and true souls are my brothers, no matter where they are from.

Your little sons are young still, so you are teaching them by example. You should mention the place they came from in heaven. They will love you if you tell them, because they will remember this place, and become very happy.

Please do not let your children become like these others who have no faith. It is like a arrow wound in my chest to see children turn away from God and fall into the snares of this world. Take them out public schools and homeschool them. They will remain healthy even when all the others have gotten ill.

I am able to answer any question you ask. Please make use of me while I am still alive.

Arkaleus

[Edited on 20-9-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Sep, 20 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Excellent reppor....

thank you for the understanding...
it is the individuality and personal truths that makes the world go round. Be it even the evilness of some... that is life...
as for my children... they are and have been raised to love god and Jesus... and when they come of age to start finding their own personal truths on top of what they have been taught...their paths will take on their individual ness.
I have two girls and a boy... and they are my charge... as I teach them and their mother teaches them they gain knowledge...and when they do find those things that are true for themselves...then I will have done my job...
as for NDE's those and what happens to each of us as we move from here to the next leg of the journey... my belief is that we get what we believe...those who believe not receive not...again though.. That is my belief... and does not have to be true for you or anybody else...

and yes it was a compliment... credit is due where it belongs...again it is simply what makes each of us individuals...as long as we do not force our personal beliefs on to others.. But rather in discussion as it has been here...

I offer the same as you have. Ask and I will tell... it matters not wither my beliefs are all true for you... but simply that maybe one thing I may have to share might bring one answered for you as well. I have many opinions and beliefs. And expect NONE to share and agree with them all... if we all agreed with each other about everything...what would be the point???
Anyway... eventually perhaps we can move this to chat and of course I will continue to post here in the forums along different thoughts and topics... as many before me have done... I am quite new to these forums...
having a fantastic day...

Ps... as an addition to the nde's I have had three all before the age of 21...each one was quite different and not enough time to experience some of the things that others have.. Yet knowing what I know... all of life and there after excites me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join