It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One more attack on Isreal and war will break out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Impossible. I'm Jewish.

And? What's your point? Should I just assume you acknowledge the inherent racism in Israel's policy?
edit on 25-3-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Impossible. I'm Jewish.

And? What's your point? Should I just assume you acknowledge the inherent racism in Israel's policy?

You asked me a question. I answered it. You my friend, have not.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have a feeling that it will escalate and Syria along with Hezbollah will get involved but not Iran. Iran will only get involved if Syria is attacked. As far as this goes, they will only condemn Israel.

WikiLeaks: Assad Said that Syria Would Enter War if Israel Invades Lebanon

Plans to Invade Israel Prepared

Iran slams 'brutal' Israeli Gaza hit

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Impossible. I'm Jewish.

have not what? Answered the question about if someone came to my house and shot my wife and kid but missed would I let it go? No, obviously I wouldn't, I would want to go after not only who shot the gun but also who put them up to it. I would not, however, go to the minority community and knock on the doors and say "someone tried to shoot my wife so now I own your house."

By the way you also didn't answer my question. Do you or do you not think Israel's policy is inherently racist?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I think Israel has got herself into a very difficult position. They have never recovered their credibility since Gaza and Lebonon and whether he likes it or not, Mr Netahyahu will have to balance world opinion. He gets so much aid from the USA he can't been seen to be a slaughterer again and other countries could boycott Israel goods, Nothing makes people's blood boil more than the picture of a young mother with a bloody face and an injured child in her arms trying to run away from terror. We saw too many of those the last time he decided slaughter was a good option. Other men are being tried for war crimes, strange how he isn't especially using phosphorus bombs in civilian areas and a UN compound.

There was a particularly brutal murder of a Settler family recently. On tv the Palestinians were blamed, but again, how do we know it was not a staged murder by Mossad or simply a murder by another settler(s) who hated that particular family?

With the Arabs wanting more say in their governments, the Arab puppets that amassed personal fortunes and guaranteed his borders are slowly going, with the possibility of a Muslim Brotherhood Government being installed, what better time for disturbances in Israel in the hope the West will help with keeping his borders safe.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Impossible. I'm Jewish.

have not what? Answered the question about if someone came to my house and shot my wife and kid but missed would I let it go? No, obviously I wouldn't, I would want to go after not only who shot the gun but also who put them up to it. I would not, however, go to the minority community and knock on the doors and say "someone tried to shoot my wife so now I own your house."

By the way you also didn't answer my question. Do you or do you not think Israel's policy is inherently racist?

No I do not.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Well it is racist. If White Americans put blacks in concentration camps the media would say it was racist. If Americans put Mexicans in concentration camps it is racist. If you oppose Obama care you are racist. But Israel bombing Palestinians and bulldozing their homes isn't racist?

American police officers aren't allowed to ask a Mexican for an ID because that's racist, but a Palestinian is shot on site if he doesn't pass through a check point.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
As these ill conceived revolts continue and are finally taken over by the radical Muslims groups, Israel knows that the first thing these groups will do is turn all that rage and energy against an outside bogey man (Israel) and away from them while they consolidate their power.
Israel is smart enough to know that current events in the middle east has given them a window of opportunity where their enemies are in disarray and Israel could pull off a pre-emptive strike that might very well be their one chance of preventing a prolonged war that they just might lose.
I for one think Israel has every reason to respond to the current situation with swift and devastating power. I am quite frankly surprised that they haven’t started already.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
but wait hamas fired the mortars because the isrealis had just bombed a bunch of kids in gaza, but the isrealis did that because....
it is a lot like the question 'which came first the chicken or the egg'.
one thing to understand though is that isreal has killed 10 times as many palestinians as dead isrealis.
and when is the last time a palestinian stole land from an isreali? isreal seems to do it daily.
lets not even get into the whole 'berlin' wall thing. and let us not mention turning the gaza strip into the largest 'warsaw' ghetto the world has ever known!
doesnt matter who started what anymore the reality is that the sum of all of isreals actions are in danger of breaking the world again (and we still havent gotten it back together since the last time some one broke it).

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

except that if Israel tries to "wipe out the Middle East" they will be despised by the entire world. Isn't it funny how Israel claims that Iran wants to "wipe Israel off the map" and so your idea is Israel should wipe them off the map? What does this solution lead to? Sure, if there were adequate threat then I'd say yes, but there's no threat so long as America pretends to be chasing bogey man Bin Laden while being near enough to Israel to prevent such a "wiping off of the map"

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Benevolent Adversary
but wait hamas fired the mortars because the isrealis had just bombed a bunch of kids in gaza, but the isrealis did that because....
it is a lot like the question 'which came first the chicken or the egg'.
one thing to understand though is that isreal has killed 10 times as many palestinians as dead isrealis.
and when is the last time a palestinian stole land from an isreali? isreal seems to do it daily.
lets not even get into the whole 'berlin' wall thing. and let us not mention turning the gaza strip into the largest 'warsaw' ghetto the world has ever known!
doesnt matter who started what anymore the reality is that the sum of all of isreals actions are in danger of breaking the world again (and we still havent gotten it back together since the last time some one broke it).

I gave you a star for your post, but I must comment about the Berlin wall thing. Have you seen the Israel wall?

It's actually bigger than the Berlin wall. Berlin wall was 11 feet, this is 25 feet.

And the war saw ghetto should be brought up, because Israel is treating Palestine exactly as how the Jews were treated in world war 2. You can not deny this fact just because it makes some people uncomfortable. Psychologically it makes Jews uncomfortable, because a psychological operation is going on to confuse people into thinking that there isn't a connection, that comparing Israel to Nazis is wrong, since it hurts the Jews, but the Jews were persecuted in the exact same way that the Palestinians are being persecuted in today. That is why it is hypocrisy. If anything Jews should be mad that Israel is treating Palestinians the way Jews were treated in WW 2, making Judaism look bad

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I didnt say wipe off the map. Just destroy their ability to wage war. Now as for Gaza and te west bank, they need to just go ahead and in one swift move, force all the pals out, level the ghetto the pals built and live in, and consolidate the region. They are dammed if they do and damned if they dont so why not do what is best for Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join