It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rebels in Lybia are the same Rebels the US and UK fought in Iraq and Afghanistan.. And weKNEW th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
We are supporting the same terrorists that we are at war with in Afghanistan and Iraq by arming them and enforcing a NO FLY zone. Their announced leader is a terrorist that we in Pakistan in 2002 and was held until 2008. THE US AND UK KNEW THIS!!! I can't believe it. AL QAEDA is behind the unrest in all these Arab countries.

Qaddafi was telling the truth!!!!!!!!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

When I was making my issues about the NFZ, this was one of my biggest concerns. I had no idea they had any links with Al Quaida, but it seemed from the beginning that no one really had a clue who these rebels were. What we get shown on the western media is a tiny proportion of those in the rebels, the few that can speak english get shown on all the media outlets and we all think what an articulate democratic movement the rebels are, They like to keep the ties to Islamist groups in Bengarzi under wraps,

edit on 25-3-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
And Al Quida has links to the CIA. At the end of the day, they are all in the same bed. LOL

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Come on, all the MSM say it's a great new democracy movement. Democracy, that great new deal where the most organized mob rules. Yea democracy! Just last night I watched a tear rending bit about how Mustafa or whatever his name is learning how to use binoculars to spot the enemy. No word on who that is as yet, he didn't see if it was a Union Jack or Stars and Stripes. Once he gets the great democracy training he'll be able to spot them right away.

Like that deal they got in Egypt. You know, where the brotherhood made the deal with the military to ban those pesky protests. Ah, yes democracy.

Maybe we can fight them all over again, send them to Gitmo, get tired of the whining about how Gitmo is bad, let them go so they go back and start the process all over again. Democracy. I can smell it from here.

Not surprised or bitter. Not even stunned.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
As usual the CIA supported Al Qaeda just like the 1980s when the Soviets Invaded Afghanistan

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So this is saying is that Gaddafi was right when he said that they where behind it and he was only firing on Al-Qaeda the whole time. Man I tell you just when you think the whole thing can't get any sicker they do something fouler than ever before. Is it that no one can see what is going on, or that they just choose not to?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

We seem to be on the same wavelength here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Has anyone ever thought that Al Qaeda is just the name used by the CIA when overseas??
Same damn group/agency, different name.

Over in Paris it's LaRoyal
Over here it's a Quarter Pounder..Same God Damned Burger.

Get it???
edit on 25-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me one bit..and it just disgusts me even more that my country has a role in this

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Now that's an interesting thought. After today it wouldn't surprise me. If so whats the goal though?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The goal my friend is,

Order out of Chaos. Look it up.
It is what these sick bastards base their enitre philosophy on.
they believe in order to control the world they must first bring us to our knees.
There is NO national loyalty.
there is only loyalty to the cause and to the Agency.

what is the cause???
Bring about a New World Order!!!

what is the agency???
CIA, MI6,Al Qaeda, you name it.
It is all the same damn thing.

Just like there is no diference between Democrat or Republican.
They are two different sides of the SAME DAMN COIN!!!!!!

As long as we think there is a difference we will never be able to point to our
true enemy. How can you possibly win a war if you have no friggin clue who your enemy is???
YOU CAN"T!!!!
And you never will!!!!!.

How can you win a war if you don't even know you are at war?!?!!?!?
YOU CAN'T!!!
They know this.

We are all being played like a fiddle and until we all wake up a start questioning EVERYGODDAMNEDTHING
that we think we already know, we are doomed to a life of servitude!!!!
edit on 25-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Wow!

Twenty Five whole people now equates to all the rebels eh?

Whoo Wee. Its no wonder the rebels are having trouble winning with that few people fighting.

In an interview with the Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, Mr al-Hasidi admitted that he had recruited "around 25" men from the Derna area in eastern Libya to fight against coalition troops in Iraq. Some of them, he said, are "today are on the front lines in Adjabiya".

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wow what a shock... those "crazy conspiracy theorist" were right again!

2nd verse same as the first

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Did you think he would admit that the majority are?? Also He says 25 so there has to be at LEAST 50. 50 leaders and the rest follow. Did you read about the Egyptians now doing virginity check's on the women protesters? And now they outlawed protesting and sit ins.

I knew there was something driving all this unrest. Too many country leaders going by the wayside. Notice Irans having no problem squashing the protesters.

However the most compelling evidence is the mainstream media in the US isn't even covering a sit down interview with the rebel leader where he admits this.

At the end of the day though it's just my opinion. However being the air support and to talk of arming people that have been a part of putting our own troops in the ground makes me sick.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Well Al Qeda would have to be CIA because if they are behind the protests, then why are they protesting in Syria (Iran's friend) when these countries are on the same side as the terrorists? So now we have terrorists fighting terrorists? Or maybe, nobody knows who the fudge their fighting anymore, they just want to jump in and fight for the sake of fighting.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
However the most compelling evidence is the mainstream media in the US isn't even covering a sit down interview with the rebel leader where he admits this.

At the end of the day though it's just my opinion.

Who says hes a leader?

Q&A: Who are the Libyan rebels?

Mustafa Abdul Jalil, a judge from the eastern town of al-Bayida who resigned as justice minister after the uprising began, was named as its leader.

Two other men were tasked with communicating the council’s message to the outside world - Mahmoud Jebril, who had been involved in a project to bring reforms to Libya before the uprising, and Ali Aziz al-Eisawi, who had been Libya’s ambassador to India but was the first among several envoys to resign during the crisis.

A military council under the national council, was set up to co-ordinate security matters, headed by Omar Hariri, who was involved in the 1969 coup that brought Col Gaddafi to power, but was later jailed.

Another key figure on the opposition’s military front is General Abdul Fatah Younis. He was also involved in the 1969 coup and was a seen as an integral part of the regime and close ally of Col. Gaddafi until the uprising wrought bloodshed on Benghazi. He resigned as interior minister around February 20 and used his post as head of Libya’s special forces to support the civilian fighters.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links Abdel-Hakim al-Hasidi, the Libyan rebel leader, has said jihadists who fought against allied troops in Iraq are on the front lines of the battle against Muammar Qaddafi's regime.

The Uk news paper and him it seems. He's the one that got the interview. They are calling him a commander in the article.

Fox news has an Article that currently a branch of Al Qaeda that had or is training in Algeria. Did you read the article at the beginning of the thread?

Also a judge doesn't make me feel all warm and cozy after meeting a few American ones can you imagine what a Libyan one is like? lol

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Maybe they don't know who their leader is either. It's not like that's a new concept. The United States elected a man as our President and we don't know who he is either. haha

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Good thing i was right of not supporting the rebels on this one

Now this part is funny

"members of al-Qaeda are also good Muslims and are fighting against the invader".
[/quote

Why are we helping bunch of terrorists youth?

British Islamists have also backed the rebellion, with the former head of the banned al-Muhajiroun proclaiming that the call for "Islam, the Shariah and jihad from Libya" had "shaken the enemies of Islam and the Muslims more than the tsunami that Allah sent against their friends, the Japanese".

This one made my blood blow

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JerryB08
We are supporting the same terrorists that we are at war with in Afghanistan and Iraq by arming them and enforcing a NO FLY zone. Their announced leader is a terrorist that we in Pakistan in 2002 and was held until 2008. THE US AND UK KNEW THIS!!! I can't believe it. AL QAEDA is behind the unrest in all these Arab countries.

Qaddafi was telling the truth!!!!!!!!

www.telegraph.co.uk...

How does this article add to any objective consideration? is the decision already made that this was staged? How do you folks know, this article wasn't written so you'd think as you do? Seems so because all I'm seeing is final judgements based on a UK article with no objection to it at all.

Think about this: If those rebels were actually involved with the CIA, do you really think they would have lost control of those cities? Do you really? If so people are naive. If you can do these things in a quieter, easier, less expensive way... you'd do it, you would not involve the world militaries and youd have a lot better outcome with continuous and covert intel on the ground, leading this movement instead of getting yourselves and all of the rebels killed in a losing battle.

Just something to think about.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join