It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressive Nessie pics!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I found this pics, maybe you have already seen them, but they are new to me.

It is a set of four pics. They are to large to upload here, so check them in this link

I know what you will say...it is a log, I thought that at first sight of the first picture, but in the next one, the "neck" gets more curved, in the second it straightens, and it finish with a splash down the water, giving the impression that it was moving.

I don�t know what to think. It looks pretty convincing as it really seems to be moving.

* Check this. It�s a web cam at Loch Ness. Interesting. *

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I found some more interesting pictures:

And this is my favourite:

[edit on 24-7-2004 by Peronemlin]

[edit on 28-7-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Interesting pictures: real I don�t know, I wonder why this creature has not been proven to be real or a hoax after all these years.
couldn't they put a little sub out there to look for it?

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'de prefer they do what i saw done on I think it was The Simpsons. Drain the entire lake and find out whats been hidding there for all these years.

posted on Jul, 22 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
lol nice outlook there murcielago

But seriously- it has been a mystery for years- maybe somethings wer arnt meant to know...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago
I'de prefer they do what i saw done on I think it was The Simpsons. Drain the entire lake and find out whats been hidding there for all these years.

Aw but then you ruin the fun of racking in large amounts of money for thier government. Tourism would stop booming and then there outta money

By the way that picture isn't exactly useful, looks like something i could pull out of photoshop or the gimp.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thats a cool site, they are for real about the monster.... I wonder If there is a better view of the lake, why did they pic this place to put the cam? it seems it could be easily faked.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's funny you should post this today.

Over here in the UK they showed a Program on Tele about Nessie.

Although they have used a mryiad of techniques to search teh Loch they have all come up inconclusive. The only thing they have to go on is teh selfperpetuating Myth.

Nothing of any real quality of substance has been found to back up the story, and with the myth being so famous at lot people use it as a "hoaxing Zone" for cheap lauighs and a little noterity.

Interesting but i agree that the "neck"? looks like it has been "Photoshoped".

I am now pretty sure that nessie is nothing but a myth that helps fund the local and "remote" community. Been there myself and it is lovely and well worth seeing but it "aint half out in the sticks"!

Regards

BoonDog

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sorry forgot to mention the program was on channel 5 ,8pm uk time last night.

Was very interesting.

www.channel5.co.uk

Regards

Boon_dog

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Be honest now guys n gals,
even if you don�t belive in the story about the "monster" that supposedly lives in Loch Ness, would you take a 30 minute swim in the lake to prove that you really mean what you say?

I now I wouldn�t go near that lake, even less go swim in it!

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dawn...

I laughed out loud when i read your post...

Answer = yes probably?

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Boon_Dog
Well I guess it�s only me having a real phobia with water, sharks, whales
That X-file episode about something similar really freaked me out, haha!

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boon_Dog
Interesting but i agree that the "neck"? looks like it has been "Photoshoped".

Yes, I don�t know if photoshoped, but it doesn�t look very real. What impressed me is the apparent movement. It seems to curve and straighten.

I�m not 100% sure it is real, but I found it interesting to post.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
2nd, 4th, and 5th pictures look as if they COULD be real...real being some type of creature, not strictly that of Nessie, the bottom is clearly a fake lmao.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The bottom is photo-shopped...

even if you don�t belive in the story about the "monster" that supposedly lives in Loch Ness, would you take a 30 minute swim in the lake to prove that you really mean what you say?

Sure...no problem.

They've done just about everything they can do but drain the lake (which is not even remotely feasable....) Last I remember, the best answer seemed to be a giant eel. It fit the bill the best as I recall (great thread around here somewhere on it, a while back...)

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The bottom is photo-shopped...

Yes...I didn�t want it to be taken by a real photograph... I just liked it and wanted to share.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
whatever it is, it must breed right ? the smallest known population that is able to maintain its numbers is 30 mountain goats in california. Lets say nessie gets by on 10. wouldn't 10 nessies leave evidence ?

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Its only a matter of time before "nessie" swaggers from the lake dripping and eats a house...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know for a fact some of those pictures are of an elephant that used to swim the loch, I saw it on discovery channel. Some guy used to have a pet elephant and it swan the loch with its truck above the water. The last pic is obviously bunk so Im not even gonna touch that one.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The third pic is a proven hoax. It's a model dinosaur in a sink.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout
The third pic is a proven hoax. It's a model dinosaur in a sink.

Hey! I know its a drawing... as I said, I just liked it and wanted to share it...I didn�t think I need to explain it was a drawing

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join