It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the last time, NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeDeuce

2. You don't know simple addition. With at least one (Sumerian) civilization stating Nibiru exists, and zero stating that it lacks existence, you choose that 0 is greater than 1.

Uh. That's. That's terrible math and data. First, if I say "THERE'S A BLUE MARTIAN OVER THERE!" and no one else says that there's not, that doesn't mean that there's a Blue Martian there. It means that they dont' see the blue martian (or are ignoring me). Second, The Sumerians did not conclusively say that Nibiru exists; they have myths and texts and junk which can be interpreted as saying Nibiru exists.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

While I agree, this thread is not only stand-offish and frankly rude, but it's inconclusive and provides no information. You aren't convincing anyone, you're just trying to tick people off. You give the rest of us skeptics a bad name when you do that.

You also misunderstand most of the Nibiru hype; most people don't think it's going to collide with Earth, they think it's going to pass close by and cause wild havoc. Unless the fearmongerers have changed since last time I was paying attention.
edit on 25-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

Wow Solasis, two great points SnF.

Even though Solasis and I see differently, we both know that one must provide some sort of proof or facts, or these threads become a moral pissing contest (who thinks most of their personal opinion)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hmmm.... I first caught wind of this Nibiru thing awhile back and I have to admit, it's a pretty grey topic to say the least. One of my biggest draws to the subject is the knowledge the Sumerian culture seemed to posses on the subject of another planetary body entering into our system for a visit. The mystery is in their knowledge, which they clearly illustrated in their depictions.

As far as viewing is concerned, the info I have gathered suggests the sun around which this thing orbits is so cold that it is more easily seen by using an infared telescope... on the South Pole, haha!

I do see how one would question Nibirus existence, as I do however I have not ruled it out by any means either. I simply continue to gather information. The deeper I go, the more I learn about the root of current beliefs about religion especially, as all texts seem to stack up, with the bible being the most current "Translation" of scriptures that followed.

In my personal opinion, the New testament was added later to create Christianity and distract the sheeple of so many generations from the real truth in the OT. But that's a whole different topic all together so.....

Here I sit.... as of yet I have not seen proof beyond a reasonable doubt that Nibiru exists, and I have not seen proof beyond a reasonable doubt that our worlds governments would actually forwarn us of our demise, in turn creating panic for the most part.

On the fence.... and honestly, I hope the Anunnaki do in fact exist as a species far more advanced than our comprehension can even take us at this point.

ROCKSTARS FROM MARS!!!
edit on 3/25/2011 by forall2see because: had an itchy butt

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
BREAKIN NEWS FOR OP!!! nibiru does exist,and if you would do some research ,dig into it a little more ,you would know why .it's so easy to ignore ay? honestly just reading your 'name' scream that you're not ready for the truth

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

2. You don't know simple addition. With at least one (Sumerian) civilization stating Nibiru exists, and zero stating that it lacks existence, you choose that 0 is greater than 1.

Uh. That's. That's terrible math and data. First, if I say "THERE'S A BLUE MARTIAN OVER THERE!" and no one else says that there's not, that doesn't mean that there's a Blue Martian there. It means that they dont' see the blue martian (or are ignoring me). Second, The Sumerians did not conclusively say that Nibiru exists; they have myths and texts and junk which can be interpreted as saying Nibiru exists.

No, but it was my point that you can not automatically jump to the zero side, of which there is no proof, when on the one side, at least there are tales and fables. But, aren't many biblical stories based on myths,texts and junk? Gilgamesh is pretty applicable in this situation....

Comet Elenin ... ELE extinction Level Event, NIN from epic of gilgamesh
edit on 25-3-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

The Lord said to Noah, there's going to be a floody flood,
Get those animals out of the muddy mud
edit on 25-3-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Well if we go with hypothesis that Nibiru is Elenin then it would be quite visible if it were a dwarf planet. At least if its composition is like Pluto.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't believe in nibiru myself.
The only object I have ever known to even come close to 'nibiru' is the Dwarf Planet Eris.

Here is a link to some info on Eris if you wanna check it out.

www.windows2universe.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Is it odd of me that when I see titles that are similar to the title of this thread to picture some chubby fellow banging his fist on a table and yelling, "Damn you Christopher!! For the last time, THE WORLD IS FLAT!!!!"?

I do not know if Nibiru is real or not. What I do know is that we, as a species, simply do not know everything. We do not have all the answers. What is true and factual today, sometimes turns out to be false a century or decade later and that is the only certainty we actually have.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hi Cas:

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeSeen a lot of hype around the so called dwarf planet Nibiru which has a supposed meeting with Earth in 2012.

No. That is the cover story like the one about the 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulling off the 9/11 Attacks. ELEnin Comet is a NASA Psyop covering an incoming brown dwarf star (Blog). Please use the evidence and prove my case wrong.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeSeen loads of people actually believing that this so called collision will happen in 2012.Well let me get a few facts straight: -NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST.

2012 is the COVER STORY, so you will not be ready for what is coming in 2011. The March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake shifted Earth axis 4 inches like last years February 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake shifted Earth axis 3 inches. Both of those events took place on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments like with the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake (Video). Look at the evidence and say this is a coincidence.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHow can I be so sure? I'm pretty damn sure about it. Infact I'm 2 zillion percent sure that Nibiru doesn't exist and WILL NOT Collide with the Earth. Why?

1) A dwarf planet that size should be easily spotted in the night sky with either the naked eye or a basic telescope.

No. LUCUS explains why you cannot see this dark star in the first video (Link).

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze2) The government, no matter how many secrets they hide from us, ARE NOT that stupid to bet humanity off if Nibiru existed. You know why? Because not only would so called Nibiru annihilate ALL life on the planet and break a whole chunk of it too - Not even conspiring governments can survive this total obliteration, Heck, not even a puny ass underground bunker can save you or them!

They have underground cities stocked with food and supplies to last for years in preparation for living in their New World Order after the earth is terraformed by the passing of this dark star. Read the testimony of the Norwegian Politician (Link) saying his government was to finish construction of their ARK underground facilities before 2011.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHeres a nice simulation of a Nibiru collision: www.youtube.com...
As you can see, everything is screwed to the max.

The NASA JPL data for their ELEnin Comet (Link) says the nearest distance in our encounter will be .232 AU or 21.56 million miles. However, the star has been affecting Earth since 2004 and the earth change events are increasing including global warming, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, etc. (Video) and an approaching brown dwarf star (Link) explains all of them.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHowever, the dwarf star has been

Not even a spaceship can save you/them because the whole Earth would be inhabitable. Where would anyone go really considering we DON'T have the technology to travel near light speed, let alone reach the Moon quickly.

Ask yourself why Greenland had sunrise two days early (story). How does that happen? The dwarf star has a massive gravity well coming closer and causing Earth to lean over slightly to change the angle, so sunrise comes two days early. The data seems to indicate that we have an inbound dwarf star about to come in for an orbit of our Sun and we had better get ready. Survival Mode.

edit on 25-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

For me, in that context I reckon Nibiru is more likely to be a spaceship since they did claim the Annunaki came from the Stars.

Behold the Winged Planet!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaf07af6410c.jpg[/atsimg]

Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion (M2P2) is an advanced plasma propulsion system that will enable spacecraft to attain unprecedented speeds, with minimal energy and mass requirements. It will create a large scale magnetic bubble around the spacecraft to ride the solar winds, and accelerate the spacecraft to unprecedented speeds.

source

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi Cas:

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeSeen a lot of hype around the so called dwarf planet Nibiru which has a supposed meeting with Earth in 2012.

No. That is the cover story like the one about the 19 Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulling off the 9/11 Attacks. ELEnin Comet is a NASA Psyop covering an incoming brown dwarf star (Blog). Please use the evidence and prove my case wrong.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeSeen loads of people actually believing that this so called collision will happen in 2012.Well let me get a few facts straight: -NIBIRU DOESN'T EXIST.

2012 is the COVER STORY, so you will not be ready for what is coming in 2011. The March 11, 2011 9.0 Japan Quake shifted Earth axis 4 inches like last years February 27, 2010 8.8 Chile Quake shifted Earth axis 3 inches. Both of those events took place on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments like with the September 4, 2010 7.2 Christchurch, New Zealand Quake (Video). Look at the evidence and say this is a coincidence.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHow can I be so sure? I'm pretty damn sure about it. Infact I'm 2 zillion percent sure that Nibiru doesn't exist and WILL NOT Collide with the Earth. Why?

1) A dwarf planet that size should be easily spotted in the night sky with either the naked eye or a basic telescope.

No. LUCUS explains why you cannot see this dark star in the first video (Link).

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze2) The government, no matter how many secrets they hide from us, ARE NOT that stupid to bet humanity off if Nibiru existed. You know why? Because not only would so called Nibiru annihilate ALL life on the planet and break a whole chunk of it too - Not even conspiring governments can survive this total obliteration, Heck, not even a puny ass underground bunker can save you or them!

They have underground cities stocked with food and supplies to last for years in preparation for living in their New World Order after the earth is terraformed by the passing of this dark star. Read the testimony of the Norwegian Politician (Link) saying his government was to finish construction of their ARK underground facilities before 2011.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHeres a nice simulation of a Nibiru collision: www.youtube.com...
As you can see, everything is screwed to the max.

The NASA JPL data for their ELEnin Comet (Link) says the nearest distance in our encounter will be .232 AU or 21.56 million miles. However, the star has been affecting Earth since 2004 and the earth change events are increasing including global warming, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, etc. (Video) and an approaching brown dwarf star (Link) explains all of them.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranzeHowever, the dwarf star has been

Not even a spaceship can save you/them because the whole Earth would be inhabitable. Where would anyone go really considering we DON'T have the technology to travel near light speed, let alone reach the Moon quickly.

Ask yourself why Greenland had sunrise two days early (story). How does that happen? The dwarf star has a massive gravity well coming closer and causing Earth to lean over slightly to change the angle, so sunrise comes two days early. The data seems to indicate that we have an inbound dwarf star about to come in for an orbit of our Sun and we had better get ready. Survival Mode.

www.youtube.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

planet-x.150m.com...

I can do this all day, you stupid bastard.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Might want to checkout these two links and ask yourself if they are possiblities of happening, and than figure, just maybe the reason all these underground bunkers worldwide?

www.youtube.com... -- Uploaded March 25, 2011

www.youtube.com... -- Uploaded February 18, 2011

Enjoy?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
surely we would be able to see the planet by now, no?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by spydrbyte25
Might want to checkout these two links and ask yourself if they are possiblities of happening, and than figure, just maybe the reason all these underground bunkers worldwide?

www.youtube.com... -- Uploaded March 25, 2011

www.youtube.com... -- Uploaded February 18, 2011

Enjoy?

One is a video of Comet NEAT, a comet almost a decade old, making its close pass by the Sun.

The other is nonsensical rambling by another imbecile who believes Elenin is a brown dwarf with no backing.

What about Gibbs? Larson? Hill? Boattini? LINEAR? Ikeya-Murakami?

All discovered either this year or at the end of 2010. Don't see anyone making a fuss about them.

No-one's starting riots over Elenin because discovering comets like it is a routine business, and because it's so small that it won't even be noticeable until about a month or two before its passage.

If a comet like Hale Bopp was discovered, maybe there'd be headlines about it.
edit on 26-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by tokzik
no offence but can you proove it dosnt exist ?

...hate to be on the opposite, but if it helps ...i really dont care anyways lol

www.sitchiniswrong.com...

Welcome to the website devoted to addressing the claims of the ancient astronaut hypothesis popularized in the writings of Zecharia Sitchin. Who's behind this site? My name is Mike Heiser. Who am I? The short answer is that I'm a scholar of biblical and ancient Near Eastern languages, cultures, and religions. Why do I bother with this stuff? Because I don't like ancient texts manipulated to promote false claims. If I were a lawyer I'd feel professionally obligated to tell you if someone was giving you bad legal advice. If I was a medical doctor, I'd owe you the truth if I knew the medicine you were taking was bogus or could kill you. If I was an accountant, I'd let you know if a neighbor's tax advice could put you in jail. I'm none of those things, but I'm trying to provide the same service in my areas of expertise. I can tell you--and show you--that what Sitchin has written about Nibiru, the Anunnaki, the book of Genesis, the Nephilim, and a host of other things has absolutely no basis in the real data of the ancient world. I don't doubt that Zecharia Sitchin is a nice guy; he's just wrong. Nothing personal.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
ITS CALLED WORMWOOD!!!!!!! NOT NIBURU OR WHAT THE HELL ever STICHEN made up.

Read your BIBLE.

Although the word wormwood appears several times in the Old Testament, translated from the Hebrew term לענה (la'anah), e.g., Deuteronomy 29:18 and Jeremiah 9:15, its only clear reference as a named entity occurs in the New Testament, in the Book of Revelation: "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." (Revelation 8:10, 11 - KJB).

en.wikipedia.org...(star)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Nibiru only gives out inferred light so it can not be seen with the naked eye or through a telescope only with some thing that can see in the inferred spectrum but it's not that you need to worry about.
Comet elenin has past through the ort cloud so even though there is very little chance of it hitting us there is a good chance that the stuff trailing it will
edit on 26-3-2011 by cyberghosts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure no one ever said Nibiru would collide with Earth.

If it exists, it is said to come into the inner solar system, due to the variations in orbit. All the planets have variations in their orbit around the sun.

Science has often theorised about the existence of a partner to our sun. All the variations in planetary and solar movements indicate a heavy mass object.. But we can't see it Yet!

I take a wait and see approach to Nibiru. No point claiming it is real, or not, just yet.

Wormwood. I think it signifies Contamination of some kind, maybe nuclear radiation for instance.

edit on 26-3-2011 by Tayesin because: brain freeze

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see

In my personal opinion, the New testament was added later to create Christianity and distract the sheeple of so many generations from the real truth in the OT. But that's a whole different topic all together so.....

Well, yes, the NT was added to the OT. The OT were a bunch of Hebraic texts, including the Torah, together called the Tanakh. Early Christians rearranged these books to suit their messianic needs. Whether this was done to distract or because these guys really thought this dude named Jesus was up and about is up to debate. I tend to believe that it was the latter at first, and then it became political very quickly. And that "distraction from the truth" only incidentally factors in to it.

No, but it was my point that you can not automatically jump to the zero side, of which there is no proof, when on the one side, at least there are tales and fables. But, aren't many biblical stories based on myths,texts and junk? Gilgamesh is pretty applicable in this situation....

Comet Elenin ... ELE extinction Level Event, NIN from epic of gilgamesh

Okay, I guess that makes sense. But think about it this way: If Nibiru was as formative an influence as it's supposed to be, why didn't they visit any of the other civs/cultures around at the time? No one in Meso-America ran into the Annunaki? How about the Far-East? The numbers actually lend more credence to doubting its existence outside of myth cycles.

And, pal, linguistics do not work that way. First off, "Nin" is not straight out of the Epic. It's a Sumerian word meaning "lady" and two characters have Nin in their names. Elenin is allegedly the last name of a guy who discovered the comet. If he's real, which we assume he is, then the idea that his family name, passed down for an unknown number of generations, would happen to coincide with an acronym in English and a word that means "lady" in ancient Sumerian, is at levels of absurdity given precedent only by famed hacks LaHaye and Jenkins.

Even if it was true -- what does that mean? Lady of the Extinction Level Event? You could go Whore of Babylon -- but then you'd have to say ELE = Babylon, which is just confusing, and Lady = Whore, which is only not a stretch prophecy-wise. And if he's not real, the name could have been invented to indicate what you say, but that leads to two much more important questions: was the comet invented? If not, who discovered it for real?

Though if he and it were invented, I would think Nine Inch Nails would be more likely, considering that the first three letters are an acronym themselves. Ha, hey, you suppose NIN has any concept albums about the apocalypse coming out?

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Solasis

Well if we go with hypothesis that Nibiru is Elenin then it would be quite visible if it were a dwarf planet. At least if its composition is like Pluto.

And if we go with the hypothesis that Nibiru is a flying monkey that breathes space, then it would be quite invisible. What exactly is your point?

If it wasn't clear, mine is that there are a lot of explanations for what, precisely, Nibiru would be.

Originally posted by Sky watcher
ITS CALLED WORMWOOD!!!!!!! NOT NIBURU OR WHAT THE HELL ever STICHEN made up.

Read your BIBLE.

Although the word wormwood appears several times in the Old Testament, translated from the Hebrew term לענה (la'anah), e.g., Deuteronomy 29:18 and Jeremiah 9:15, its only clear reference as a named entity occurs in the New Testament, in the Book of Revelation: "And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter." (Revelation 8:10, 11 - KJB).

en.wikipedia.org...(star)

Why do you think the name matters? Wormwood is the name the bible gives to it. If we're to believe these stories, Nibiru is the name the Sumerians gave to it. Nemesis and Elenin may be names modern folk have given to it. Shouting about its proper name changes nothing and convinces no one of anything.

Originally posted by Tayesin
Science has often theorised about the existence of a partner to our sun. All the variations in planetary and solar movements indicate a heavy mass object.. But we can't see it Yet!

Actually, they don't really. Most of the variances are fairly small; small enough that even a moderately sized planet isn't required to describe them. Large enough that there's something we're not accounting for, though.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Solasis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberghosts

Nibiru only gives out inferred light so it can not be seen with the naked eye or through a telescope only with some thing that can see in the inferred spectrum but it's not that you need to worry about.
Comet elenin has past through the ort cloud so even though there is very little chance of it hitting us there is a good chance that the stuff trailing it will
edit on 26-3-2011 by cyberghosts because: (no reason given)

No, it would only be seen as it violently threw our planets out of orbit in the 90s.

www.youtube.com...

And brown dwarfs reflect light, but whatever. Facts get in the way of retardation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join