HAARP: New World Vistas (Prepare for the ELF!!!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

"Nope, "The Government" is doing no such thing. You should focus on the little brat child of private enterprise."

Where does private enterprise start and government end though? In reality it seems 'government' is simply a useful extension of private enterprise only masquerading as something connected to the people. Who is REALLY in charge of systems such as HAARP, I mean at the VERY top, isn't it the very few who have paid the figureheads to carry out their will, who pass it on down the chain to their subordinates.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I was doing some additional research into HAARP when I came across something shocking...

Something I never knew about HAARP....

Something I've never heard anyone mention about HAARP...

HAARP is not alone!! (WHOA??!) There are other antennae arrays that act as Ionosphereic Heaters located in Alaska! Read: HAARP likely not Primary Ionospheric array in Alaska...

Introducing the HIgh-Power Auroral Stimulation Observatory: Fairbanks

The HIPAS (HIgh Power Auroral Stimulation) Observatory is an ionospheric heater, which can radiate 70 MW ERP at either 2.85 MHz or 4.53 MHz. located 30 miles Northeast of Fairbanks, Alaska, in the small community of Two Rivers. It is located at: 64° 52’ 19" N latitude and 146° 50’ 33" W longitude and operates year-round. The HIPAS Observatory is operated by the UCLA plasma physics laboratory.

Introducing Poker Flats Research Range: Fairbanks

Areas studied at PFRR include the aurora, plasma physics, the ozone layer, solar proton events, Earth's magnetic field, and ultraviolet radiation. Home of PFISR (Poker Flat Incoherent Scatter Radar) phased array antenna

Introducing the Frequency-Independent phased-array antenna: United States Patent 5274390

Introducing the High-Latitude Monitoring Station (HLMS): Anchorage

Home of the world's largest imaging riometer, which uses a 16x16 antenna array (256 crossed dipole antennas). Projcts include:

Eulerian Polar Ionospheric Modeling

VHF Auroral Radar

magnetometer

Total Electron Content (TEC)

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE !!!

Alaska isn't the only location these antennaes are located... And the United States isn't the only country operating HAARP antennaes!!!!

Introducing Arecibo Observatory: Puerto Rico

Introducing The European Incoherent Scatter Scientific Association: Tromsø, Norway

Introducing the Sura Ionospheric Heating Facility: Vasilsursk, Russia

AND THE MOTHER OF ALL HAARP ANTENNAE GROUPS

Introducing SuperDARN (Super Dual Auroral Radar Network)

SuperDARN is an international radar network for studying the upper atmosphere and ionosphere, comprising eleven radars in the northern hemisphere and seven in the southern hemisphere that operate in the High Frequency (HF) bands between 8 and 22 MHz. The radars measure the Doppler velocity of plasma density irregularities in the ionosphere.

Radar locations in the Northern Hemisphere:

King Salmon, Alaska, United States (Japan)
Kodiak, Alaska, United States (USA)
Blackstone, Virginia, United States (USA)
Wallops Island, Virginia, United States (USA)
Prince George, British Columbia, Canada (Canada)
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada (Canada)
Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, Canada (Canada)
Inuvik, Nunavut, Canada (Canada)
Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada (USA)
Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada (USA)
Stokkseyri, Iceland (France)
Þykkvibær, Iceland (England)
Hankasalmi, Finland (England)

Radar locations in the Southern Hemisphere:

Halley Research Station, Antarctica (England)
SANAE IV, Vesleskarvet, Antarctica (South Afica)
Showa Station, Antarctica (Japan)
Kerguelen Islands (France)
Bruny Island, Tasmania, Australia (Australia)
Awarua, near Invercargill, New Zealand (Australia)

Locations not listed on Wikipaedia:

Kansas (USA)
McMurdo (USA)
Falkland Islands (USA)
Hermanus Magnetic Observatory: South Africa

SuperDARN is associated with:

Southern Hemisphere Auroral Radar Experiment

started 1988, is an Antarctic research project designed to observe velocities and irregularities of electrical fields in the ionosphere and magnetosphere. Using a total of 16 antennas, each mounted on a 12 m tower and radiating on fixed frequencies in the 8 MHz - 20 MHz range, SHARE transmits an RF pulse into the upper atmosphere every two minutes.

Well ATS... It looks like HAARP ain't just for breakfast anymore. Be advised that each antennae array listed here is every bit as capable to achieving the goals of the original post...

At this point.... it kinda makes ya feel like a silly rabbit.

edit on 26-3-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
They even have a floating array on a ship..Let me see if I can locate the article and post it....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
While I'm looking you can enjoy and get some more info on HAARP and it's many arrays....

Link:www.youtube.com...=177

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Makes perfect sense to have more than 25 systems scattered world wide all in the name of research.....
Well.. doesn't it??? The three in North and South America, all seem to line up quite nicely to a tectonic plate...coincidence??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
They even have a floating array on a ship..Let me see if I can locate the article and post it....

I've already covered the mobile array launched from Corpus Christy, Texas. You can find several images of it on page 1, as well as the type of array it is. That antennae is a Phased-Array X-band Radar antennae... or something like that. It's mounted on a triple tier mobile oil drilling Platform - very similar to the oil platform Deepwater Horisons used in the Gulf of Mexico....

Almost makes you wonder... what was Deep Water Horisons REALLY operating on that platform??

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

Almost makes you wonder... what was Deep Water Horisons REALLY operating on that platform??

An oil rig...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

An oil rig...

Lol, you're alot of fun Chad....

I think I'll go out and buy you one of those appreciation placards and have the engraver write in the word 'Thanks' on the front of it

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Capabilities of HAARP: United States Patent 4686605: Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere

OK all you debunkers... here's one of HAARP'S patents. It reveals quite a bit about the very things going on... and CONFIRMS the ideological processes I have warned about in this thead.

While some weren't referrenced, those items touch upon dual use technologies .

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
S&F. Excellent thread. There was a front page story in my local paper that one of the junior high schools here in the city just got a new flagpole that doubles as a cellphone tower. Just yesterday I was at a basketball tournament for my nephew who attends that very junior high school.

At half time of the game I stepped outside for a smoke and was looking at this "cellphone tower". And now today I run across this thread. I will be attending my next city council meeting and asking to see the permit for that very flagpole/cellphone tower. I will also be keeping an eye out for others across my city.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
S&F. Excellent thread. There was a front page story in my local paper that one of the junior high schools here in the city just got a new flagpole that doubles as a cellphone tower. Just yesterday I was at a basketball tournament for my nephew who attends that very junior high school.

At half time of the game I stepped outside for a smoke and was looking at this "cellphone tower". And now today I run across this thread. I will be attending my next city council meeting and asking to see the permit for that very flagpole/cellphone tower. I will also be keeping an eye out for others across my city.

That's commendable. If you get stonewalled like the person on the GLP thread did, here's a sound method to determine whether if it's a cell phone tower or G.W.E.N./ HAARP transmiter:

If it lacks cellphone pod armeratures at the top of it, it's NOT a cell tower.

Go up to it's front gate and read the posted signs. Cell Phone towers are PRIVATELY owned. If the placard reveals that itis the "Property of the United Sttes Government and is operated by the Federal Communications Comission...

It's a HAARP grid/ G.W.E.N. network array.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

That's commendable. If you get stonewalled like the person on the GLP thread did, here's a sound method to determine whether if it's a cell phone tower or G.W.E.N./ HAARP transmiter:

If it lacks cellphone pod armeratures at the top of it, it's NOT a cell tower.

Go up to it's front gate and read the posted signs. Cell Phone towers are PRIVATELY owned. If the placard reveals that itis the "Property of the United Sttes Government and is operated by the Federal Communications Comission...

It's a HAARP grid/ G.W.E.N. network array.

I will definitely look for a sign on the gate to see what's posted. As far as what it looks like, it's exactly like what is described in your OP. It is a thick, white pole with a gold ball on top. There are no cellphone armeratures or anything else. Just a flag.
edit on 27-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Just wanted to say thanks for the links and information provided throughout the thread!!! Stared and Flagged!
Knowledge is power! They cannot keep us in the dark forever.
I wish all these military mind control and weather control technologies disappear from the face of the Earth forever.....

Maybe just maybe our Sun will do us such a favour, fry it all in a flush and lets start over again.

Peace everyone!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

A "doctor" in homeopathy is not a credible source.

Nor are forum posts.

Nor are papers written by DOD students. -Chad

These sources certainly CAN be credible, one just has to review the claims themselves. I find the most common mistake made by some here at ATS and others is that they feel they need someone who has been 'state sanctioned' to tell them what is real and not and they will be the first to fall for most anything that comes out of the mouth of someone claiming to have several pieces of paper on the wall and wearing a white coat. People such as that are in no way more 'credible' than anyone else, and often I find less, as they have competing interests and are often paralyzed to look outside the confines of their small box by career, money, and sometimes retaliation. Let's just stick to the data, does it make sense, is it reasonable, is it possible? Proof is going to be very very hard to come by in so many areas as almost ALL sources could be considered comprimised, in the end we'll all just have to weigh it for ourselves and see which seems to be the most logical choice, and not to be set aside what does our INTUITION and gut feeling tell us as well?

S&F to OP for this thread and a * for your input. I'd toyed with the idea of starting a thread on this very subject last week after posting my own theory and personal experience with these towers here. Admittedly, my efforts would have paled in comparison to the approach and info OP used to get it started.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks as well, here is a bit more info on how these systems alledgedly tie into the atmospheric particulate/aerosol scattering for use with systems such as HAARP. I don't post this as PROOF of anything, many of us are still in the investigation mode, I just post it as food for thought. It seems to contain some very plausible echos coinciding with what can be seen in the patents. (text is hard to read as not formatted correctly but I think worth the effort using the arrow keys)

www.missouriskywatch.com...

March 11
The Short Scoop
WHAT CHEMTRAILS REALLY ARE - The Short Scoop
From Xiando

by Carolyn Williams Palit, www.noexoticwarfarezone.com, 2005

We are dealing with Star Wars. It involves the combination of chemtrails for creating an atmosphere that will support electromagnetic waves, ground-based, electromagnetic field oscillators called gyrotrons, and ionospheric heaters. Particulates make directed energy weapons work better. It has to do with "steady state" and particle density for plasma beam propagation.

They spray barium powders and let it photo-ionize from the ultraviolet light of the sun. Then, they make an aluminum-plasma generated by "zapping" the metal cations that are in the spray with either electromagnetics from HAARP, the gyrotron system on the ground [Ground Wave Emergency Network], or space-based lasers. The barium makes the aluminum-plasma more particulate dense. This means they can make a denser plasma than they normally could from just ionizing the atmosphere or the air.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/27/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I read about what China's military is building and they built 2 floating degaussing things to run their ships and submarines thru them to de-magnetize them.

I don't know what that does. But let's say a magnetized ship is bad for something.....Couldn't HAARP be used to transmit energy into Grid Z in the ocean to magnetize whatever's under the sea or floating there?

Thus making China's submarines and ships stick out like a sore thumb or mess up the electronics in them?

The reason I mention this....the rebar in the concrete in the floor of our house is magnetized now. A Compass goes crazy in certain spots. I wonder if my house got hit by someone's HAARP weapon trying to magnetize the military hardware not far from our house??????

No one's ever discussed if HAARP may be capable of doing such. I think it can. Rub a piece of metal against a screwdriver and the screwdriver will become magnetized. Send energy in one direction into steel and it's going to get magnetized. Imagine the capability such would do?

Maybe why the Chinese had to build 2 places to continuously degauss/demagnetize their ships/subs?????

Crazy.......how the heck do I demagnetize the rebar inside concrete in the floor of our house??? Anyone?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Electromagnetic waves cannot magnetize anything because the magnetic field component is constantly oscillating, constantly reversing itself.

Steel and iron become magnetized by the Earth's magnetic field. Ships, because the steel plates which make up their hulls are constantly being flexed while underway. If you pound a piece of steel with a hammer it will eventually become magnetized. The US also degausses its ships but mostly by the use of coils installed in the ship.

Rebar, being soft iron, can become magnetized by a number of means but just because a compass is affected it doesn't mean yours is. Compass needles are attracted to non-magnetized ferrous materials as well as the magnetic fields created by electrical wiring.

edit on 3/27/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxxcosta
Just wanted to say thanks for the links and information provided throughout the thread!!! Stared and Flagged!
Knowledge is power! They cannot keep us in the dark forever.
I wish all these military mind control and weather control technologies disappear from the face of the Earth forever.....

Maybe just maybe our Sun will do us such a favour, fry it all in a flush and lets start over again.

Peace everyone!

If it were Riddick making that wish it would happen just as planned lmao! love the avatar! I too wish the sun would fry the jabbeezus outa these wouldbe HAARP AArtists....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
I read about what China's military is building and they built 2 floating degaussing things to run their ships and submarines thru them to de-magnetize them.

I don't know what that does. But let's say a magnetized ship is bad for something.....Couldn't HAARP be used to transmit energy into Grid Z in the ocean to magnetize whatever's under the sea or floating there?

Thus making China's submarines and ships stick out like a sore thumb or mess up the electronics in them?

The reason I mention this....the rebar in the concrete in the floor of our house is magnetized now. A Compass goes crazy in certain spots. I wonder if my house got hit by someone's HAARP weapon trying to magnetize the military hardware not far from our house??????

No one's ever discussed if HAARP may be capable of doing such. I think it can. Rub a piece of metal against a screwdriver and the screwdriver will become magnetized. Send energy in one direction into steel and it's going to get magnetized. Imagine the capability such would do?

Maybe why the Chinese had to build 2 places to continuously degauss/demagnetize their ships/subs?????

Crazy.......how the heck do I demagnetize the rebar inside concrete in the floor of our house??? Anyone?

This technology has been known since WW2... here's a link:

Naval mine

They had some idea that the mines used magnetic sensors, so everyone removed all metal, including their buttons, and made tools out of non-magnetic brass. They disarmed the mine and rushed it to labs at Portsmouth, where scientists discovered a new type of arming mechanism. The mechanism had a sensitivity level that could be set, and the units of the scale were in milligauss. Gauss is a measurement for the strength of a magnetic field.....

While these methods were useful for clearing mines from local ports, they were of little or no use for enemy-controlled areas. These were typically visited by warships, and the majority of the fleet then underwent a massive degaussing process, where their hulls had a slight "south" bias induced into them.....

It was found that 'wiping' a current-carrying cable up and down a ship' hull [8] temporarily cancelled the ships' magnetic signature sufficiently to nullify the threat. This started in late 1939, and by 1940 merchant vessels and the smaller British warships were largely immune for the few months at a time until they once again built up a field.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ignore me.......I'm only posting so this goes to my ATS.

Don't have time to read it at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join