It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 2,000 vaccinated babies died: The cost of doing business

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by binkbonk

They took mercury (thiomersal) out of the infant vaccines in 2001.
I beg to differ. it is in the Hep B vaccination, at least. And thiomerosal is not the only concern, there is a whole array of poisons and bad stuff in these vaccines; like, formaldehyde and aluminum, and slew of other crap.
www.informedchoice.info...
edit on 26-3-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yeah, that's trace amounts. You ingest far greater amounts of mercury through eating tuna or other fish

One last reply before I go to sleep. Griffo, whether you know it or not, this is a classic half truth that's used to argue that vaccines are safe. The fact that half truths are being used should sound the alarm bells ringing; why would they need to use half truths? Half truths are a Full Lie!

Injecting something directly into the blood is not to be compared with eating it. If we eat it our body has all kinds of defence mechansims that do their best to stop anything nasty getting in the bloodstream. There are many foods that would be fine to eat but it would be suicide to inject them directly into the blood.

Some people say that it's ok to put a goldfish into a small bowl of piranhas, they say it's "Nature!". However, in nature a fish would have a fair chance of escaping from the piranhas, they wouldn't be trapped in a small bowl with them, so it's not nature at all. This is the same as the difference between injecting mercury direct into the bloodstream, bypassing many defence mechanisms, compared to orally consuming the mercury. We weren't designed to have stuff injected directly into our bloodstream, the only time that would have happened in nature would have been if we got injured and something from the outside world got into our blood. For these scenarios we have emergency mechanisms where attempts are made to create antibodies to anything new that's appeared, but it's quite random and varies a lot from person to person.

They use peanut oil in vaccines (though they don't say that on the label), this is why so many people have peanut allergies as antibodies have been created to the peanut oil. In Israel they don't use peanut oil in vaccines, the people there don't have peanut allergies, instead they have sesame allergies, and yes you've got it, the vaccines in Israel have sesame in them instead of peanut oil. Of course though, peanut allergies are a "Mystery!"

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

S&F&

My main concern with vaccines? The vaccines stocks are contaminated with prions. ...Don't get me started.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

The vaccines stocks are contaminated with prions. ...Don't get me started.

Actually, I wish we would get you started sofi! You are one of the true hard-core researchers on ATS, who doesn't play games, and reports the serious truth, no matter how the cards fall. Your research threads grace the Hall of Fame, just sayin', in case noobs don't bother to look back at your epic work.

YES, prions...the nasty things that cause Mad Cow, etc....SURE, let them be injected into your precious children...

JR

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Contaminated with prions like of the BSE variety? Do you have any evidence?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If you had your facts straight you'd know that vaccines are the evil. and disease is a natural occurrence that we can protect ourselves against by natural means. Nobody's murdering anybody by recommending that FACTS be looked at before making the decision to vaccinate. once again the idea that vaccines eradicated these diseases is a myth and cannot be proven as the disease were in natural decline before the vaccines were introduced.

Are you telling me that the pediatricians and MDs who have done their homework and are now against vaccines are murderers? These people have the same expertise yet more so, because they've actually taken into consideration what they've experienced first hand and are compassionate enough to actually look into the research because they care more about people than lining their pocketbooks! I know 6 pediatricians who are against vaccines, and two family practice MDs. On of them now has put much of his effort into helping children who've been stricken with neurological disorders from vaccines. And as a matter of fact one of this doctors children was badly damaged by vaccines as well.

All you are doing is parroting the status quo and ignoring the fact that there is actual research proving how damaging these things are, not tom mention ignoring the true history of vaccines and their correlating diseases. All of you who are parroting the status quo have put to much faith in something that is highly flawed and can be proven so, and would rather remain in denial. Rather than, Lord forbid, look at the studies and data of the opposing side.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

Get you facts straight, there's ethylmercury and methylmercury an two different routes of exposure.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by kalamatas
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I have 5 people close to me who have been adversely effected by vaccines. 2 strokes immediately after flu vax, 2 autistic immediately after MMR vaccine and 1 with mystery neurological problems after MMR.

If by injecting a dead virus into the body with chemicals and metals to aggitate the body into an immune response teaches the body to fight a virus, then pigs must fly. That is junk science. Rather it is not science at all as the theory of vaccination has remained relatively unchanged since it's origins, which comprised of someone with a crazy idea of injecting pus into people. Vaccines are filthy with toxic and unknown substances which can cause all sorts of problems when itroduced into the body in such a way.

How many people do you know? I would imagine that its much more than 5. I would also imagine that all of them have had similar vaccinations. Nonetheless you pick the five that are now sick to use as proof. Your basically stacking the statistical deck there. Also another problem....MMR is given to children about the same time that a child would be expected to show signs of Autism anyway. So the fact that they developed Autism at around the same time would be expected...it does not prove a link between the two events. Not to mention the fact that most people get the vaccine...yet most people do not have Autism. Although the cases of Autism has increased dramatically in the modern age, and I do believe there is a possible enviromental factor, it has been shown again and again that the increase is not caused by MMR. For instance they stopped using MMR in Japan back in 93....yet the cases of Autism increased dramatically there after they stopped it. Here's a link about that If that doesn't prove it to you then look at the countless other studies that prove the exact same thing, in different ways.

As far as chemicals and metals causing problems....I already suggested this is a concearn. As for the Idea of Vaccinations not working at all, or being "junk science"......well go tell that to a Small Pox sufferer.....oh wait....you might have trouble finding one, since vaccinations wiped that disease out!!!

Well wiped out until some military decides to weaponize a sample they have tucked away in some military lab that is.

Smug laughing only makes one look silly. Smallpox doesn't have such sparkly origins, NOR is it proven to have eradicated smallpox. Once again shotty science to make a buck:
Sanitation Vs. Vaccination - The Origin of Smallpox

And as a matter of fact I know quite a few more people who've had adverse vaccine reactions, I noted 5 are close to me, 4 of them family.

When you have anecdote after anecdote of people having their children fall into autism within days of a vaccine that's hardly coincidental timing. And MMR isn't the only vaccine correlated, I was just telling you my personal experience with those I know and MMR. And if you're referring to environmental factors take into account the toxic load from the chemicals and metals coming from the vaccines. No one ever said autism couldn't be induced by environmental factors. And I firmly believe that multiple things can be involved, but if we're talking about toxic body burden, damaging neurological pathways, inducing dysbiosis, lowering immunity etc., what makes you think vaccines are so pure as to not potentially cause these things. Metals in the body cause create conditions for harmful microorganisms to flourish, cause neurological damage and suppressed immunity. Injected foreign DNA, chemicals? What about foreign DNA causing autoimmune response? There's a correlation. What about the high rate of impaired methylation in autistic kids? What does that tell you? What does it tell you when kids are treated for metal toxicity and show marked improvement? Also some of these kids are treated with a biofilm protocol for dysbiosis which results in not only die off of harmful organisms but also increase in dumping of heavy metals with resulting improvement. The treatment in and of them selves give us clues, whether it's from the injection of toxic chemicals and metals or wether it's environmental. I'm so sick of people ignoring the facts of those who actually live with the consequences of vaccines and the brilliant doctors and scientists who are helping them.

Edit add: By the way your link doesn't prove anything as MMR isn't the only vaccine implicated.

edit on 26-3-2011 by kalamatas because: added

edit on 26-3-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

The vaccines stocks are contaminated with prions. ...Don't get me started.

Actually, I wish we would get you started sofi! … [snip] …
YES, prions...the nasty things that cause Mad Cow, etc....SURE, let them be injected into your precious children...

Comin' up.

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Contaminated with prions like of the BSE variety? Do you have any evidence?

I have the transcripts from the FDA's vaccine committee on Mad Cow disease - in an old hard drive. The findings basically said there are so many different prions, and so many new ones appearing all the time, that there's no point even trying to screen for prions. The Committee recommended allowing Big Pharma to continue using the same vaccines stocks they've been using forever - and that was the end of it. 'Til just recently.

For the first time, steps will be taken to screen prions from blood products, tissues for transplant, medical devices and etc. Apparently, the only way to do that (legally) was to define "prion" as a "pest" under FIFRA - in order to monitor and regulate sterilization and screening. [Not implemented yet.]

If it goes through, the new FIFRA prion regulation hopefully will apply to vaccines.

As a result of this re-definition under FIFRA, more information seems to be going public. Most recently, research shows Fertility Hormones can Cause Brain-wasting Disorder - and hopefully, will push screening for prions in urine-derived medical products and drugs.

Earlier research shows that virtually any invasive medical procedure results in a prion disease within 10 to 20 years - and that does NOT take into account all the so-called "conformational" and "protein mis-folding" conditions, diseases and disorders that involve different disease-causing prions.

Surgery Linked to Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease

…with a few exceptions, the risk of having contracted the sporadic form of CJD manifests itself at least 20 years after having undergone an operation.

…We might, therefore, ask ourselves if other types of motor neuron diseases can be transmitted through surgery and be latent for decades, such as those where risk factors, particularly physical professions and activities or certain sporting activities, for example, which are more likely to lead to surgery, have already been indicated.

…the most conclusive pattern that the study presents, … is that the onset of CJD occurs approximately 10 years after an operation on the retina with reused equipment.

The new FIFRA regs covering prions hopefully will ensure that medical equipment and devices, at least, will be prion-free.

This thread is from 2005, but the research is solid: Mad Cow Madness.

Also, if you search ATS for my threads on Mad Cow or prion or chronic wasting disease, you'll find lots of good research - maybe even the Mad Cow vaccine committee transcripts with a link.

edit on 26/3/11 by soficrow because: sp

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
Apparently most recent research (from about a year ago now) was showing SIDs is not caused by vaccines but children being too comfortable when they sleep. They get really comfortable and just forget to breath.

Truly frightening that there are people out there that will actually believe that too.

A well dressed "expert" can make stupid people believe anything...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing. S&F.

Corporations that produce vaccines completely lost my trust, heck they completely SHATTERED my trust, when it was revealed that they were using mecury-based preservatives in vaccines. This, only after it was *exposed.* Afterwards, the public received apologizes and ASSURANCES that this would not happen again. Really? Highly unlikely. It's like a RAPIST insisting that he won't ever do it again. Bottom line is that these big corporations care about us as much as the cattle we pass when we're driving to and from some destination.

I can see the wealthy elite looking upon most of the human race as cattle. They might think thoughts like some people think of cattle. Have you ever passed a cow in a green pasture and thought about that cow's life? Sure, they have to brave the elements, brave mosquitos and parasites, but their lives aren't that bad, right? They have all they can eat. NOTHING is expected of them short of stuffing themselves on their grand, grassy diet.

Nothing, that is, until it is time for the slaughter. As terrible as it may be, at least (we tell ourselves), it is administered in a *humane* way. In the end, humans need their beef, their steak, their filets, their rib-eyes, their New York strips and their hamburgers.

The global elite and TPTB may not necessarily be "evil." They may merely be realists. Just like we are when we see cattle. They see us as cattle. And they probably think that we have good lives for the most part, and that nothing amazing is expected from us (how many of us invent profound machines, create new mathematics, paint dazzling art, write exhilirating stories, compose masterpiece symphonies, and/or make world-changing scientific discoveries?). No, for the most part, we LABOR. We EAT. We SPEND.

We keep the economy going.

The legal drug industry, including vaccines, is a cash COW (pun intended). It is so lucrative... that it generates money for the drug companies producing the vaccines. It generates money for the medical industry from the damage it causes to those vaccinated who have bad reactions. And the sad part is that most of us have been lulled into believing what "authorities" tell us about H1N1 and everything in general, that we just lazily get stuck with dangerous toxins, unwitting victims of mass conditioning.

For TPTB and mega corporations, money translates into POWER. And, in their eyes, as is evident by their avarice and greed, one can never have enough power.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

I have 5 people close to me who have been adversely effected by vaccines. 2 strokes immediately after flu vax, 2 autistic immediately after MMR vaccine and 1 with mystery neurological problems after MMR.

If by injecting a dead virus into the body with chemicals and metals to aggitate the body into an immune response teaches the body to fight a virus, then pigs must fly. That is junk science. Rather it is not science at all as the theory of vaccination has remained relatively unchanged since it's origins, which comprised of someone with a crazy idea of injecting pus into people. Vaccines are filthy with toxic and unknown substances which can cause all sorts of problems when itroduced into the body in such a way.

How many people do you know? I would imagine that its much more than 5. I would also imagine that all of them have had similar vaccinations. Nonetheless you pick the five that are now sick to use as proof. Your basically stacking the statistical deck there. Also another problem....MMR is given to children about the same time that a child would be expected to show signs of Autism anyway. So the fact that they developed Autism at around the same time would be expected...it does not prove a link between the two events. Not to mention the fact that most people get the vaccine...yet most people do not have Autism. Although the cases of Autism has increased dramatically in the modern age, and I do believe there is a possible enviromental factor, it has been shown again and again that the increase is not caused by MMR. For instance they stopped using MMR in Japan back in 93....yet the cases of Autism increased dramatically there after they stopped it. Here's a link about that If that doesn't prove it to you then look at the countless other studies that prove the exact same thing, in different ways.

As far as chemicals and metals causing problems....I already suggested this is a concearn. As for the Idea of Vaccinations not working at all, or being "junk science"......well go tell that to a Small Pox sufferer.....oh wait....you might have trouble finding one, since vaccinations wiped that disease out!!!

Well wiped out until some military decides to weaponize a sample they have tucked away in some military lab that is.

Smug laughing only makes one look silly. Smallpox doesn't have such sparkly origins, NOR is it proven to have eradicated smallpox. Once again shotty science to make a buck:
Sanitation Vs. Vaccination - The Origin of Smallpox

And as a matter of fact I know quite a few more people who've had adverse vaccine reactions, I noted 5 are close to me, 4 of them family.

When you have anecdote after anecdote of people having their children fall into autism within days of a vaccine that's hardly coincidental timing. And MMR isn't the only vaccine correlated, I was just telling you my personal experience with those I know and MMR. And if you're referring to environmental factors take into account the toxic load from the chemicals and metals coming from the vaccines. No one ever said autism couldn't be induced by environmental factors. And I firmly believe that multiple things can be involved, but if we're talking about toxic body burden, damaging neurological pathways, inducing dysbiosis, lowering immunity etc., what makes you think vaccines are so pure as to not potentially cause these things. Metals in the body cause create conditions for harmful microorganisms to flourish, cause neurological damage and suppressed immunity. Injected foreign DNA, chemicals? What about foreign DNA causing autoimmune response? There's a correlation. What about the high rate of impaired methylation in autistic kids? What does that tell you? What does it tell you when kids are treated for metal toxicity and show marked improvement? Also some of these kids are treated with a biofilm protocol for dysbiosis which results in not only die off of harmful organisms but also increase in dumping of heavy metals with resulting improvement. The treatment in and of them selves give us clues, whether it's from the injection of toxic chemicals and metals or wether it's environmental. I'm so sick of people ignoring the facts of those who actually live with the consequences of vaccines and the brilliant doctors and scientists who are helping them.

Edit add: By the way your link doesn't prove anything as MMR isn't the only vaccine implicated.

edit on 26-3-2011 by kalamatas because: added

edit on 26-3-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

So you give me an article written by a wackjob named Walter S. Hadwen who lived in the early years of the 1900's and who denied that germs caused sickness at all.....and who barely escaped a manslaughter and a medical negligence conviction when his bizarre belief that germs do not cause sickness, and his refusal to use a diphtheria anti-serum, resulted in the horrible death of a young girl named Nellie Burnham in 1924........Somehow that doesn't inspire a lot of confidence in the case you are trying to make.

As for your conviction that it may be metals in the vaccines that are causing this.....Well let me put that into perspective for you with this quote. "Some vaccines do contain aluminum: hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis, haemophilus, HPV, and pneumococcus. Aluminum is an adjuvant (helps to stimulate the immune response). Aluminum is found in almost every animal and plant (it is in the soil, so is absorbed into plants). There is less aluminum in all the vaccines given in the first 6 months of life (4 mg) than in the breast milk that same baby would drink in those same 6 months (10 mg). To put it in perspective, one tsp. of Maalox has 200 mg aluminum. Aluminum toxicity can occur, but it takes much higher doses than a tsp. of Maalox. Thimerosal - a mercury-containing preservative is the only other metal in some adult vaccines, but no children’s vaccines (they are packaged differently, so it is easy to tell, thimerosal vaccines are all single dose)." from www.preemieprimer.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">This Site

As for the effectiveness of vaccines....Small Pox was only a single example. How about Polio...or As a more Haemophilus influenzae, a major cause of bacterial meningitis and other serious disease in children, has decreased by over 99% in the U.S. since the introduction of a vaccine in 1988. Or for that matter if you truly believe that such diseases have only lessoned over time because of better living conditions then how do you explain these examples where Vaccinations were decreased or halted altogether, and the result was that the disease came back in force? Try these from the Wikipedia article on en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Vaccine Controversy

"Stockholm, smallpox (1873–74)
An anti-vaccination campaign motivated by religious objections, by concerns about effectiveness, and by concerns about individual rights, led to the vaccination rate in Stockholm dropping to just over 40%, compared to about 90% elsewhere in Sweden. A major smallpox epidemic then started in 1873. It led to a rise in vaccine uptake and an end of the epidemic.[29]

"UK, pertussis (1970s–80s)
In a 1974 report ascribing 36 reactions to whooping cough (pertussis) vaccine, a prominent public-health academic claimed that the vaccine was only marginally effective and questioned whether its benefits outweigh its risks, and extended television and press coverage caused a scare. Vaccine uptake in the UK decreased from 81% to 31% and pertussis epidemics followed, leading to deaths of some children. Mainstream medical opinion continued to support the effectiveness and safety of the vaccine; public confidence was restored after the publication of a national reassessment of vaccine efficacy. Vaccine uptake then increased to levels above 90% and disease incidence declined dramatically.[26]"

"Sweden, pertussis (1979–96)
In the vaccination moratorium period that occurred when Sweden suspended vaccination against whooping cough (pertussis) from 1979 to 1996, 60% of the country's children contracted the potentially fatal disease before the age of ten years; close medical monitoring kept the death rate from whooping cough at about one per year.[27] Pertussis continues to be a major health problem in developing countries, where mass vaccination is not practiced; the World Health Organization estimates it caused 294,000 deaths in 2002.[30]"

"Netherlands, measles (1999–2000)
An outbreak at a religious community and school in the Netherlands illustrates the effect of measles in an unvaccinated population.[31] The population in the several provinces affected had a high level of immunization with the exception of one of the religious denominations who traditionally do not accept vaccination. The three measles-related deaths and 68 hospitalizations that occurred among 2961 cases in the Netherlands demonstrate that measles can be severe and may result in death even in industrialized countries."

"UK and Ireland, measles (2000)
As a result of the MMR vaccine controversy vaccination compliance dropped sharply in the United Kingdom after 1996.[32] From late 1999 until the summer of 2000, there was a measles outbreak in North Dublin, Ireland. At the time, the national immunization level had fallen below 80%, and in part of North Dublin the level was around 60%. There were more than 100 hospital admissions from over 300 cases. Three children died and several more were gravely ill, some requiring mechanical ventilation to recover.[33]"

"Nigeria, polio, measles, diphtheria (2001 onward)
In the early first decade of the 21st century, conservative religious leaders in northern Nigeria, suspicious of Western medicine, advised their followers not to have their children vaccinated with oral polio vaccine. The boycott was endorsed by the governor of Kano State, and immunization was suspended for several months. Subsequently, polio reappeared in a dozen formerly polio-free neighbors of Nigeria, and genetic tests showed the virus was the same one that originated in northern Nigeria: Nigeria had become a net exporter of polio virus to its African neighbors. People in the northern states were also reported to be wary of other vaccinations, and Nigeria reported over 20,000 measles cases and nearly 600 deaths from measles from January through March 2005.[34] In 2006 Nigeria accounted for over half of all new polio cases worldwide.[35] Outbreaks continued thereafter; for example, at least 200 children died in a late-2007 measles outbreak in Borno State.[36]"

"Indiana, USA, measles (2005)
A 2005 measles outbreak in the US state of Indiana was attributed to parents who had refused to have their children vaccinated.[37] Most cases of pediatric tetanus in the U.S. occur in children whose parents objected to their vaccination.[38]
[edit]"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Okay so you're discrediting the statistics pointed out by this Hadwen guy based upon his opinion on germ theory and his refusal to treat someone. Whether the guy had all his facts straight or not doesn't negate the statistics he pointed out. As far as the statistics are concerned, that could lead us to believe Jenner is a whack job as well. The association game doesn't work here.

As far as your heavy metal argument, injection pretty much bypasses the protective barriers to the brain, ESPECIALLY when additives to the vaccines are shown to increase blood brain barrier permeability! Thimerosal is still used in manufacture of vaccines, it has been removed from some only as the preservative.

As far as Polio is concerned I don't argue the live oral polio vaccine in what could be called it's effectiveness because a live virus was being introduced via the alimentary canal, not a dead virus with chemicals injected intramuscularly, or potentially intravenously if the nurse is not careful to aspirate and check before injecting. Yet at the time effectiveness data was manipulated and there was actually a rise in polio after the oral vaccine was introduced and:

In 1985, the CDC reported that 87% of the cases of polio in the U.S. between 1973 and 1983 were caused by the vaccine, and later declared that all but a few imported cases since were caused by the vaccine--and most of the imported cases occurred in fully immunized individuals.

In regards to the injectable polio vaccine? Maybe you should look into some of these references before you debate www.thinktwice.com...

Hib Vaccine Licensed for use in Dec. 1987
From the JAMA :

Results. —The age-specific incidence of Hib disease among children less than 5 years old decreased by 71% from 37 per 100 000 persons in 1989 to 11 per 100 000 persons in 1991 (active surveillance data). Haemophilus influenzae meningitis incidence decreased by 82% between 1985 and 1991 (NBMRS data). Increases in doses of Hib vaccine distributed in the United States coincided with steep declines in Hib disease. Both surveillance systems showed decreased rates of Hib disease in infants less than 1 year old before vaccine was licensed for use in this age group. Haemophilus influenzae type b disease incidence in persons at least 12 years old and pneumococcal meningitis incidence in children less than 5 years old did not change substantially during the same period; therefore, decreased Hib disease in children less than 5 years old is not likely to be explained solely by changes in surveillance sensitivity or decreases in bacterial disease due to changes in medical practice.

Haemophilus Influenzae was declining prior to vaccine, also increasing susceptibility in the vaccinated
www.exploringvaccines.com...
www.vaclib.org...

Your other examples take the snippets that make the best scare tactics. Pointing to "religious communities", parents who REFUSED. You get this from Wikipedia under the heading "Vaccine Controversy"? Regardless of the sources the wording says it all.

Do I need to make a few references to where the prevalence of these diseases actually increased regardless of vaccination rates?

Smallpox:

Early in this century, the Philippines experienced their worst smallpox epidemic ever after 8 million people received 24.5 million vaccine doses; the death rate quadrupled as a result.(Physician William Howard Hay's address of June 25, 1937; printed in the Congressional Record)

Pertussis:
Perceived protection is not worth the risk, step into someone else's shoes for a minute:
www.thinktwice.com...

from NCBI

In Lithuania, the vaccination coverage against pertussis is high. Nevertheless, there is a significant increase in pertussis cases in fully immunized children. The aim of our study was to determine the frequency of classical symptoms of laboratory confirmed pertussis and describe its epidemiology in children fully vaccinated against pertussis.

The occurrence of pertussis outbreaks with the majority of those having contracted it being fully vaccinated are common. This is one of those vaccines that also show adverse reactions and death are by far more likely than actually dying from the disease.

Measles:
Measles Outbreak in a Fully Immunized Secondary School Population: www.nejm.org...

The idea that unvaccinated people cause an outbreak is the most ridiculous notion and there is no basis for it. If a fully vaccinated person can contract something from a non vaxed person then they can contract it on their own. Viruses don't just spontaneously spawn from out of nowhere in a nonvaxed person. With recorded outbreaks of things like measles and pertussis where close to half if not the majority of those who contract them are vaxed shows the ineffectiveness of the vaccine ALONG with the lowered immunity of the vaccinated.

In regards to the theory of antibodies having something themselves to do with immunity, I absolutely beg to differ.
from vaccinationdebate.net...

Australian Doctor and Vaccine Researcher Archie Kalokerinos points out, "Antibody levels are used to measure the degree of protection against a particular disease, and the authorities always say that means protection, but it doesn't. You can have tons of antibodies and no protection, or you can have no antibodies and tons of protection."

In fact a couple of years earlier The British Medical Council published a study (May 1950 Report No 272) which showed there was no relationship between antibody levels (immunity) and the incidence of diphtheria. It was found that many diphtheria patients had high levels of antibodies (immunity), whereas many of the doctors, nurses and friends who were in constant contact with the diphtheria patients had low antibody levels (no immunity) and yet remained perfectly well. The Council reported "Some of the results obtained were so unusual, and unexpected, so contradictory, and indeed paradoxical, that the inquiry as originally envisaged and put into effect, had to be brought to a close."

Let's throw one more kicker in. Antibody to bovine serum albumin is correlated with Type 1 diabetes and autoimmune disorders www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Guess what's in vaccines? Bovine serum albumin.

By the way if you want to get into germs, read this in it's entirety vaccinationdebate.net... and remember what Pasteur himself said “Bernard was right; the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything.”
edit on 27-3-2011 by kalamatas because: formatting error

edit on 27-3-2011 by kalamatas because: typo

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Yes, I am aware that there are different compounds of mercury. The stuff that you find in trace amounts in some vaccines (thiomersal) is ethyl mercury. The more harmful stuff is methyl mercury (found in ocean fish); all of the risk assessments regarding toxicity of mercury are based on methyl mercury. Ethyl mercury leaves the blood 10 times faster than methyl mercury

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Earlier research shows that virtually any invasive medical procedure results in a prion disease within 10 to 20 years - and that does NOT take into account all the so-called "conformational" and "protein mis-folding" conditions, diseases and disorders that involve different disease-causing prions.

Incredible.

As usual, there is so much more to this issue than mercury, which gets most of the attention.

I will be looking into this side of the issue more now.

JR

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by binkbonk
reply to post by OnceReturned

Many diseases run their course and then stop, naturally. They didn't have a vaccine for the black plague

edit on 26-3-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

Let me get this straight. You're using a disease that killed half the population of Europe in less than a hundred years as an example of why we don't need vaccines?

The plague didn't just run its course and "stop." The "black plague" started in the thirteen hundreds, and large-scale, lethal outbreaks of the bacterium responsible continued in Europe until the late sixteen hundreds. Isolated incidences continue to this day in that part of the world. More than 10 million people in Asia died from the plague in the 1800's. In the second half of the 20th century, more than 300 people in the United States got the plague.

No course was run and nothing stopped "naturally." The original outbreak slowed down so drasitcally largely because so much of the affected population died. Today, we don't live in such unsanitary conditions with so many rats, and we are able to treat the infection effectively with antibiotics.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

When are they going to add the black plague vaccine to the list of over 60 shots they plan to give my little girl??? I guess I should've let the nurses at the hospital shoot up my two hour old baby girl with a Hep B Vac that does contain Mercury for a disease that if she makes good choices in her life she most likely won't come in contact with. And I guess I should continue to allow them to give her shots up until the age of 18 that are loaded with formaldehyde, aluminum, mercury, and a slew of other poisons, and are believed by many, many to be the cause of some not so pretty neurological disorders. Why is that? Because a minisule portion of the population might contract some of these diseases? So I should definitely expose my baby girl to upwards of 60 shots that DO absolutely contain deadly poisons.... I should trade in a maybe for a positive dose of poison... Great logic.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The Hepatitis B virus (HBV) can be transmitted through sexual contact and infected needles, but there are other methods of transmission

HBV can be transmitted between family members within households, possibly by contact of nonintact skin or mucous membrane with secretions or saliva containing HBV.

Hepatitis B

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Incredible.

As usual, there is so much more to this issue than mercury, which gets most of the attention.

I will be looking into this side of the issue more now.

JR

Good - and thanks.

One thing the quoted article does NOT address is the fact that 'needles' are "invasive procedures" - OR that mass vaccinations in schools and the military used the same device, without cleaning it in any way from 1918 through the 1960's. ...Due to budget constraints, medical devices are still re-used in developing countries - and perhaps free clinics in developed nations?

Sometime around 2002-03, I found an article reporting that Africa's HIV/AIDS epidemic in women resulted from re-using medical devices like speculums in free clinics. I forwarded the article to a friend that worked in the UN - and it disappeared the next day - never to be found again. ...One of the many experiences that taught me to copy and paste to private files.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

The Hepatitis B virus (HBV) can be transmitted through sexual contact and infected needles, but there are other methods of transmission

HBV can be transmitted between family members within households, possibly by contact of nonintact skin or mucous membrane with secretions or saliva containing HBV.

Hepatitis B
Nobody in this house has Hepatitis B. Therefore the risk is near nil.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join