It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 2,000 vaccinated babies died: The cost of doing business

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
reply to post by jameshawkings

[citation needed]

We still do not understand the reason behind SIDS. We do have a few hypotheses as to why it happens though: brain disorder; ingesting vitamin c; co-sleeping (i.e. in parents bed); toxic gases; genetics; child abuse; nitrogen dioxide.

N.B# it says on the wiki page that some people believe that vaccines are the reason, however it also states that several studies have failed to prove a casual link between vaccinations and SIDS (just in case you read the page and wondered why I didn't put it in with the other hypotheses)

Generally, if they say an illness is a mystery, it means they can't tell you the truth. They're not stupid enough to say that vaccines cause SIDS or that vaccines cause lifelong Autoimmune diseases, it's not in their interest to prove that, so when they do prove it they rip it up and tell us "It's a mystery". These are businesses not charities, they're not here to help us, they are here to sell to us and make profit

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Generally, if they say an illness is a mystery, it means they can't tell you the truth. They're not stupid enough to say that vaccines cause SIDS or that vaccines cause lifelong Autoimmune diseases, it's not in their interest to prove that, so when they do prove it they rip it up and tell us "It's a mystery".

Generally, if they say an illness is a mystery, that illness is a mystery.

These are businesses not charities, they're not here to help us, they are here to sell to us and make profit

Ohh and you can speak on behalf of every medical professional because you know them all so well can you?
edit on 26/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by General.Lee

The reasons why you don't hear about those outbreaks is because 95% of parents are intelligent enough not to mortgage their child's life on fringe science and Jenny McCarthy statements. Because almost everyone gets vaccines, kids who do not have them will not get exposed...yet. as less people get vaccines, that will become more of a problem. Hope you enjoy explaining to your paralyzed child why you decided not to get them a polio vaccine in a few years, because you read something from Alex Jones?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by Griffo

It's because there is zero link between SIDS and vaccines. If there was a link, then there would be many more children dying of SIDS. Get real.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Generally, if they say an illness is a mystery, that illness is a mystery.

Ohh and you can speak on behalf of every medical professional because you know them all so well can you?

Griffo,

It's worth noting that it's not the doctors who see the patients who control the industry, if it was everythiing would be completely different. It's men in suits who are the gatekeepers, they control the information/science that the doctor are given and have to follow, they are not in a surgery or a hospital, they are in a building like this one
making business decisions, profit-making decisions, not trying to save people's lives. A healthy nation is not a profitable one.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
A couple of missing statistics from the article.

1.) How many vaccinations were given?

2.) Statistically (and I'm sure they have this) how many deaths were prevented by giving the vaccine?

It seems to me this is crucial information. If your study indicates at the present infection rate 10,000 people will die per year of Disease X, that's your cost of doing nothing. If youi vaccinate the same population and the death rate is 2,000, then it seems to me that is a far different situation that if the death rate actually increased.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

What are you on about? That's what I've just said

I don't suppose you have any real evidence to back this up do you. You know, scientific studies or peer reviews?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05
Reply to post by Griffo

It's because there is zero link between SIDS and vaccines. If there was a link, then there would be many more children dying of SIDS. Get real.

Japan changed the start time for vaccinating from 3 months to two years and straight away their SIDS rate plummeted

Raymond Obomsawin, M.D. - "Delay of DPT immunisation until 2 years of age in Japan has resulted in a dramatic decline in adverse side effects. In the period of 1970-1974, when DPT vaccination was begun at 3 to 5 months of age, the Japanese national compensation system paid out claims for 57 permanent severe damagevaccine cases, and 37 deaths. During the ensuing six year period 1975-1980, when DPT injections were delayed to 24 months of age, severe reactions from the vaccine were reduced to a total of eight with three deaths. This represents an 85 to 90 percent reduction in severe cases of damage and death."

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Griffo,Once you know the way the system works it's basic common sense

reply to post by zcflint05

What are you on about? That's what I've just said

I don't suppose you have any real evidence to back this up do you. You know, scientific studies or peer reviews?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParkerCramer

Maybe thats the same as HERD Mentality..............................I believe that means you believe whatever someone in a position of authority tells you, without regard to Common Sense!!

Parker

Obviously. I mean there's simply no way I'm capable of reading and using research and evidence to come to my own conclusions.
Thanks for not actually refuting me in any way and instead hurling insults at me though, it really gave me a new way to look at things

edit on 3/26/2011 by NoArmsJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Researcher is a broad title.

Do you have a formal education. Or is your research all internet based?

What do you specifically research and is it in a professional capacity?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

That isn't the first time i've heard that cosleeping can cause SIDS. Wouldn't the cause of death be suffocation?

Ok, here is a list of risk factors: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

* Babies who sleep on their stomachs
* Babies who are around cigarette smoke while in the womb or after being born
*Babies who sleep in the same bed as their parents
* Babies who have soft bedding in the crib
*Multiple birth babies (being a twin, triplet, etc.)
* Premature babies
* Babies who have a brother or sister who had SIDS
* Mothers who smoke or use illegal drugs
* Teen mothers
* Short time period between pregnancies
* Late or no prenatal care
*Situations of poverty

What I do not understand that sleeping on the stomach, sleep in the same bed as parents,or have soft bedding seem like risks for suffocation and if the child suffocated wouldn't that be determined by the autopsy?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That's awesome!!!!!! Do you have the link to the Japan article? I'd love to read the rest of it.

star for you

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Your word is as good as your name.
Now, I wouldn't expect someone to give their name on the internet, but I would like to know that someone actually has some background and expertise when they speak on a subject.

After all. No lawyer would bring up an emotionally disturbed compulsive liar as a witness to a murder.Just as I won't respect someone's opinion on vaccines unless they have at least formally researched the science.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

I would like to know that someone actually has some background and expertise when they speak on a subject.
What's your background and expertise?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

But you have no idea about how the system works, so you have no authority to comment on the situation. As previous people have mentioned, you don't become an expert in this field by reading blogs and watching youtube videos

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I work in finance for a large Health Care System. If people saw the incentives and the push the company puts on the physicians, to not only sell drugs, but to continually increase revenue, your attitude in going to the doctor's would forever change.

If the doctor and the media (the elite) tells a person that their child needs a vaccine, people believe them because they trust them. My mom's doctor (she is 68), told her that she needs the HPV vaccine (It is for STD's in women). She has been married for 35 years and my dad is 72 years old, her chances of getting a STD is less than 0%.... that is just unacceptable, but most likely that doctor needed to make his revenue budget for the month and my mom is typically a vulnerable patient trusting in the doctor 100%.

Do some research on MERCURY (the most toxic element on the planet) and INSIST on seeing the contents of the vaccine and see if it is there. You look at the ingredients of food before you eat it, I wish people would take the same consideration when putting chemicals / viruses into their body. Also, find out the name of the preservative that they use for that vaccine (which is most likely poison as well), and DO YOUR OWN research and make your OWN decisions. Don't listen to the doctor, the news, the school system, or me..

Anyways... Until physician bonuses are measured by actual health related standards and/or actual improvement in their patients, then and only then, will I start to trust in our health care system and what a doctor advises me to do.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
It is well known that the USA is a very unhealthy nation, with third world child mortaility rates, despite spending more on healthcare than any other nation. It is because of this so-called 'healthcare' that the children are dying. Businessmen in suits have taken over, ones who care only about profit. People have to wake up and fight against this machine

cs.fit.edu...

The above is a list of infant mortality globally ( it's provided by the CIA). The US did not fare nearly as well as I would guess, in my completely biased opinion, very surprising really. The five countries with the lowest mortality rates are : Monaco, Singapore, Bermuda, Sweden, and Japan. Nothing against any of those countries, I've never been to any of them to know, but I found it surprising.

en.wikipedia.org...

The above here is wikipedia, it has two charts one being the CIA chart but flipped the order. Again, the US does not hold a respectable seating. Clearly we are doing something wrong.

Also note, these lists are simply infant mortality not specifically SIDS.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefullife

I work in finance for a large Health Care System. If people saw the incentives and the push the company puts on the physicians, to not only sell drugs, but to continually increase revenue, your attitude in going to the doctor's would forever change.

Most companies in the world are like this, always caring about maximising the profits.

If the doctor and the media (the elite) tells a person that their child needs a vaccine, people believe them because they trust them. My mom's doctor (she is 68), told her that she needs the HPV vaccine (It is for STD's in women). She has been married for 35 years and my dad is 72 years old, her chances of getting a STD is less than 0%.... that is just unacceptable, but most likely that doctor needed to make his revenue budget for the month and my mom is typically a vulnerable patient trusting in the doctor 100%.

From Human Papillomavirus

Do some research on MERCURY (the most toxic element on the planet) and INSIST on seeing the contents of the vaccine and see if it is there. You look at the ingredients of food before you eat it, I wish people would take the same consideration when putting chemicals / viruses into their body. Also, find out the name of the preservative that they use for that vaccine (which is most likely poison as well), and DO YOUR OWN research and make your OWN decisions. Don't listen to the doctor, the news, the school system, or me..

Mercury, would that be the one that they removed from the vaccines in 2001? As for being the most toxic element on the planet, it's probably something like plutonium or polonium (1 mg [1/1000th of a gram] of polonium is enough to kill an 80 kg male).

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank god someone can tell us about how things were WITHOUT vaccines.

Honestly.. I've read all these stories, and even heard them from older people.. And I'm glad someone here on the board is old enough to understand why vaccinations exist.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join