It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 2,000 vaccinated babies died: The cost of doing business

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0
reply to post by OnceReturned

You can never prove they saved lives. Because they where preventive. Those who survived... survived what?? you can prove those who died. All these possible diseases are man made. So that they can give those so-called preventives. Don't be fooled.

This human body is can take perfectly care of itself. It does not need any of that stuff.

Vaccines are a superstition!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow, many of the people in this thread have gone a long way to proving to me that there should be a license required to have children..

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This video puts vaccines into perspective. I would recommend this for any parents who are being asked to get their kids vaccinated and also anyone who is on the fence about vaccination. After watching this video you'll be left in with no doubt whatsoever that vaccines go against REAL science (not cheque-book science)

Vaccination - The Hidden Truth naturalnews.tv...

Here's the Illuminati "Blinded by Science" card, this is what they play with Vaccines e.g. Sterilizing with the Swine Flu Vaccine

media.adamdodson.org...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
Wow, many of the people in this thread have gone a long way to proving to me that there should be a license required to have children..

The problem is the big companies prey on the parents. They manipulate them into giving their children mobile phones and vaccines. It took many years for us to get the word out that cigarrettes kill, early on people actually thought they were healthy, just like lots currently believe about vaccines, but if we all keep on fighting the war of information eventually we can win this one too!
edit on 26-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I would urge no one to take that video into consideration.

I'm not going to take medical advice from people that don't even state their names nor their qualifications.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It is well known that the USA is a very unhealthy nation, with third world child mortaility rates, despite spending more on healthcare than any other nation. It is because of this so-called 'healthcare' that the children are dying. Businessmen in suits have taken over, ones who care only about profit. People have to wake up and fight against this machine

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

You don't seem to understand..

Why are you against vaccinations? Because a couple of dis-proven theories that they cause Autism?
Do you have any actual qualifications in this war against vaccinations?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I would urge no one to take that video into consideration.

I'm not going to take medical advice from people that don't even state their names nor their qualifications.

I would recommend watching the video, at least then you'll know what I'm talking about. I understand that you might not want to be proved wrong, but at least if you watch the video it will give you a balanced opinion as you'll know both sides of the story

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I did watch it. I stopped watching when I realized these people had no qualifications..

I could go down town and sit and listen to some homeless man rant about how tin foil wards off mind control beams, but that doesn't mean they actually exist..

Sorry, I'm interested in academics, not people sitting around and talking to a camera with no proof other than their own opinion. If you want to talk to me about proof, I'm going to at the very least expect someone who had been researching in the field of microbiology, medicine or other things.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

2000? Give me a break. The number is far higher than that when you consider the global programs that push this poison on the developing world. How many deaths occur in Africa, Asia and South America because of vaccines? We will never know because any deaths that occur in those places is chalked up to high mortality rates and the impact of the vaccine never investigated.

My wife and I don't get vaccines. There are certain vaccines that, at least in WA kids have to have in order to attend school. I've pushed back, but it is a state law. When I talked with my doctor about it, he shrugged his head and said that it had to be done unless I wanted to home school. He also said that he would not vaccinate his kids for anything, unless those which are required by state law. The best one of them is the hepatitus vaccines. How does a 8 year old kid get hepatitus? Dirty needles, dirty tattoo equipment, generally living in squalor? Ask a doctor what the odds are of your kid getting it and they will tell you that the odds absolutely miniscule. OK - but it is mandated to attend school?

The whole business is a joke. As the fall approaches, take a look at the push for the flu vaccines. Swine, Avian, now they are talking about an aquatic form of flu. They push this stuff, the pharma firms make millions of doses - paid by the government to make them and they market them. Its all a bunch of crap. After the bogus Swine Flu business when you could talk to a ton of folks and nobody knew anyone who had a bad case of it, they were left with millions of doses that were not used. No problem, they figured out a way to reconstitute them so that they can be used again. No way are they going to leave that fantastic elixir on the shelves.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Here's what you should know.

Tetanus can be very easily fatal. If it isn't fatal, it can leave someone crippled. It takes a long time to to grow, and there's no early warning signs.

It just hits, and that makes it hard to treat..Tetanus itself isnt the deadly part. It's the toxin the bacteria produces. Which is why it's so harmful. It can leave someone paralyzed for months.

And it's almost non-existent thanks to the vaccine.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

You don't seem to understand..

Why are you against vaccinations? Because a couple of dis-proven theories that they cause Autism?
Do you have any actual qualifications in this war against vaccinations?

I am a researcher, I too used to believe in vaccines, just like I used to believe that Muslims flew planes into the Twin Towers. The Internet is currently Open, anyone who chooses to can dig out all kinds of documents that we're not meant to know about. In the future this won't be the case, the powers that be will close it all up. My research first started after my perfectly healthy sister went down with a muscle wasting autuimmune disease after receiving her anti-tetanus. It destroyed her childhood and eventually killed her. I've been educating myself on vaccines ever since, but I also have a good understanding of business, and am aware that the people at the top care about profits, if they don't they won't stay in their jobs long.

It is not in the best interests of the Pharms to research what happens after vaccination, that is why they don't study it. Instead of tracking what happens to people in the following years, they focus on marketing and fake science.

I was absolutely furious when the Swine Flu Sterilization program first started, if you take the time to look through the ingredients you'll see Polysorbate 80, there are studies showing that when Polysorbate 80 is injected into animals it destroys developing ovaries. If we look at the big picture, David Rockefeller had said that the UN/WHO were going to play a major part in "Population Control" around the globe, then a number of years later Swine Flu appears (mild flu), and then they go and put Polysorbate 80 in the vaccines. The UN/WHO coordinated the whole program It's clear what's going on!

With Autism I use my common sense. Once the mercury is in the bloodstream, if it gets to the Kidneys first you should be OK, but if it gets to the brain it's going to cause damage, one has to hope that it goes to some braincells you can live without. Of course they are going to create fake studies to 'prove' vaccines don't cause Autism, think of how it would destroy their business if they didn't; huge compensation and billions of $'s of lost business. They have to deny this at all costs. Any scientist knows that if they get offered a decent money by a Pharm to prove that vaccines are safe, they have to prove they are safe, they should not prove the opposite. If they do prove the opposite the study will not be used, the scientist will not be used again and the Pharm will find somebody else willing to prove that "Vaccines are Safe"

Miraj, if there's any way you can open up your mind again and forget what you've been taught all your life, it will allow you to consider the evidence I bring to the table. I know that it's difficult to open up your mind when you're sure of something that you've been taught, I've been in that situation before, but it prevents us from fairly considering new evidence when we see it.

I would strongly recommend these Gary Null videos to anyone has hasn't seen them yet

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Anyone ever wondered where HIV really came from?

It was put in vaccines in Africa to get the population down

www.originofaids.com...

The people there make it difficult for big business to go drilling for oil and take away the food to sell for profit to the west; the people there are a political problem for the Elite. Easier just to get rid of them and use the whole continent as a resource for the West

The Elite now complain about HIV/AIDS as it "Takes too long to kill!"
edit on 26-3-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
One more for you Miraj

Vaccine Researcher Speaks Out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It also says this

According to Paul Offit, media spokesperson for the vaccine industry, "the Japanese Ministry of Health was foolish to suspend the Hib and pneumococcal programs." Offit thinks the deaths were probably caused by SIDS, or underlying conditions, or another cause - anything except the vaccines. Often, children get sick and die by chance.

For anyone who doesn't know what SIDS is (Sudden Infant Death Sydrone)

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

The amount of babies who died as a result of SIDS each year is between 3,000 and 7,000

Remember people correlation does not equal causation
edit on 26/3/2011 by Griffo because: wrong calulation lol

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo
It also says this

According to Paul Offit, media spokesperson for the vaccine industry, "the Japanese Ministry of Health was foolish to suspend the Hib and pneumococcal programs." Offit thinks the deaths were probably caused by SIDS, or underlying conditions, or another cause - anything except the vaccines. Often, children get sick and die by chance.

For anyone who doesn't know what SIDS is (Sudden Infant Death Sydrone)

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

The amount of babies who died as a result of SIDS in 2005 was 162,900

Remember people correlation does not equal causation
edit on 26/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

If there were no vaccines there would be no SIDS

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
Once again we put stock holders above stake holders. Not only do vaccines have dangerous side effects, they go against our natural biology which is designed to create anti-bodies to fight disease, and not become exposed to a barrage of dead or dying viruses. It's not just the coincidence that 1 in 150 children have autism, but also the 10,000 cases of SIDS that should concern those who have to decide if vaccinations cause more harm than good.
edit on 25-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Your using false logic here due to your personal paranoia. Not only that your giving medical advice without being qualified which is just as nutty as risking childrens lives, based on paranoid crap.

First, as modern medicine has progressed, our life expectancy has gone steadily up and our health in old age has improved dramatically. The primary reason for life expectancy going up is the steady decline in Infant and Child mortality rates.

Often a choice MUST be made between the worse of two evils for lack of better words. It is often the case that choice is to use a vaccine knowing that some will have an adverse effect and may result in the deaths of a few as opposed to a much larger number of deaths without the vaccine. I'd not want to make the decision myself, how about you? Wait a minute, you have already decided your willing to increase your children's risk of death due to your own irrational fears!

If those who are paranoid of vaccines are successful in eliminating them, they will be directly responsible for killing many times the number of children, as vaccines are rarely ever fatal, while the disease they protect against can kill large numbers. If you are anti-vaccine, you are for letting the childhood diseases of old return and many, many times the number of children will die as a direct result.

I think part of the anti-vaccine insanity is due to the fact that young people, who have never seen how it was before those vaccines are lying to themselves and blocking the truth. Advising another to not vaccinate their children can in fact make you a murderer.

As an example. My Father born in the early 1900's was the youngest of 11 children born to my Grandparents alive out of 16 pregnancies. (Yes I know that's a lot of pregnancies, but Farm and Ranch families commonly had that many children as it took large families to survive the difficult existence of farming and ranching before modern equipment.)

Today some of his Siblings who died shortly after childbirth would have lived, but that's not what I'm getting to here. Only six of the 11 who lived made it to the age of ten and beyond. Why, well mostly childhood diseases now preventable and often forgotten in this insanity of the paranoid belief that everyone in Medicine is out to get you.

My Father was five years old when the Spanish Flu hit in 1918 I think it was. He lost two brothers to that. He lost another brother to Tetanus (yes Tetanus was a real threat prior to the Tetanus shots we have now). The other two died of causes unknown.

Those two, according to our family history developed high fevers and coughs and eventually died from whatever it was. The description is very much like PERTUSSIS (Whooping cough) and it says that most of the children came down with it and of course two died. They had no way of identifying a disease like that then and lived a "two day Buckboard ride" from the nearest Doctor.

Now fast forward to my childhood. One of my Sunday School Teachers in church was in a wheelchair from Polio and died while I was still in Grade School. I still remember the whole town turning out to get the Polio Vaccine when it became available. Yes Polio is real and yes it killed many people and still would be killing people now if not for Vaccines.

Second Grade an epidemic of PERTUSSIS (Whooping cough) swept through our school. I went through six weeks of hell and nearly died, while two of my classmates did die. Sadly now some paranoid parents are opting not to protect their children from Pertussis and risk killing their own children due to irrational paranoia. Child abuse of the highest order.

The German Measles nailed me the next year. Another of my worst memories. I can still see in my mind the washtub my mother set up in the hallway outside my room and her filling it with cold water and ice and putting me in it to try and save my life as I developed an extremely high fever and there was nothing our Doctor could do. I won't leave you waiting in suspense, I lived

The Mumps got me at age 13 and dropped into my left testicle. I would not wish what I went through on my worst enemy. I would have loved to have more children, but have only been successful once and my low sperm count is thought to be due to the Mumps at to old an age. Again, some parents are now so delusional and incompetent they are actually denying that vaccine to their children. That is most certainly child abuse.

At age 15 I developed Pneumonia. It went on for week after week and I still clearly remember our Doctor telling my Mother there was nothing more they could do. They loaded me up with an opiated cough syrup and sent me home and the wait started to see if I would make it. I was even flown to Hawaii to my Sisters to see if the different climate would help. I made the trip a living hell for the poor guy who sat next to me
I wonder sometimes what he must have thought with me coughing constantly the whole flight. It worked and the climate change and soaking in the warm ocean water daily brought me out of it. Now a simple shot of vaccine and I no longer have to worry about my susceptibility to it.

People, don't abuse your own children due to some crazy paranoid delusion that the medical industry is out to get you. That is just paling nuts and is most certainly child abuse. A child can't protect themselves against delusional parents.

I quite frankly don't care if Adults deny themselves protection, but when they abuse their own children, rational people need to speak out. Knowingly taking actions that could kill your children or others can't be defined as anything other than abuse.

Even worse there are people all over the place giving medical advice who are no more qualified to do so than on of my Wifes Cat's. Even worse again, some sell snake oil products and take advantage of peoples delusions and I think many of them know full well they are spreading falsehoods. Some should be jailed to protect the public from them preying on the illiterate and those suffering from paranoid delusions who are incapable of protecting themselves.

Saying nothing is the same being involved in this paranoid madness. I don't care who I piss off.

OP, since your giving medical advice that if followed and believed could lead to deaths, please post your credentials and copies of peer reviewed studies backing up what you are preaching here. You are qualified are you not, because if your not?
edit on 3/26/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

[citation needed]

We still do not understand the reason behind SIDS. We do have a few hypotheses as to why it happens though: brain disorder; ingesting vitamin c; co-sleeping (i.e. in parents bed); toxic gases; genetics; child abuse; nitrogen dioxide.

N.B# it says on the wiki page that some people believe that vaccines are the reason, however it also states that several studies have failed to prove a casual link between vaccinations and SIDS (just in case you read the page and wondered why I didn't put it in with the other hypotheses)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Giving credentials doesn't prove a thing, if a doctor speaks out about vaccines they get struck off, so they can't speak out.

It's always best to judge people by their actions rather than their words, it is well known that the majority of doctors do not like to be vaccinated themselves. For example, with Swine Flu around 60% didn't want to receive the vaccination.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I have 5 people close to me who have been adversely effected by vaccines. 2 strokes immediately after flu vax, 2 autistic immediately after MMR vaccine and 1 with mystery neurological problems after MMR.

If by injecting a dead virus into the body with chemicals and metals to aggitate the body into an immune response teaches the body to fight a virus, then pigs must fly. That is junk science. Rather it is not science at all as the theory of vaccination has remained relatively unchanged since it's origins, which comprised of someone with a crazy idea of injecting pus into people. Vaccines are filthy with toxic and unknown substances which can cause all sorts of problems when itroduced into the body in such a way.

How many people do you know? I would imagine that its much more than 5. I would also imagine that all of them have had similar vaccinations. Nonetheless you pick the five that are now sick to use as proof. Your basically stacking the statistical deck there. Also another problem....MMR is given to children about the same time that a child would be expected to show signs of Autism anyway. So the fact that they developed Autism at around the same time would be expected...it does not prove a link between the two events. Not to mention the fact that most people get the vaccine...yet most people do not have Autism. Although the cases of Autism has increased dramatically in the modern age, and I do believe there is a possible enviromental factor, it has been shown again and again that the increase is not caused by MMR. For instance they stopped using MMR in Japan back in 93....yet the cases of Autism increased dramatically there after they stopped it. Here's a link about that If that doesn't prove it to you then look at the countless other studies that prove the exact same thing, in different ways.

As far as chemicals and metals causing problems....I already suggested this is a concearn. As for the Idea of Vaccinations not working at all, or being "junk science"......well go tell that to a Small Pox sufferer.....oh wait....you might have trouble finding one, since vaccinations wiped that disease out!!!

Well wiped out until some military decides to weaponize a sample they have tucked away in some military lab that is.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join