It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 2,000 vaccinated babies died: The cost of doing business

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danjya

I hope someone answers this. (meaning danja's post)

As I understand it the newborn receives Vitamin K (you may or may not be notified of this) typically they get the Hep B vaccine (I believe they must notify you before giving it) other than that the baby get a heal prick but that is test for various diseases and nothing is being injected (required by law).
edit on 26-3-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

You can never prove they saved lives. Because they where preventive. Those who survived... survived what?? you can prove those who died. All these possible diseases are man made. So that they can give those so-called preventives. Don't be fooled.

This human body is can take perfectly care of itself. It does not need any of that stuff.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

My wife and I have been catching hell for not getting certain vaccines for our Daughter. My rule of thumb is if the disease is not normally fatal we will not get the vaccine. Being sick and uncomfortable is better than being dead any day of the week.

That's actually great. Awesome rule, if it's not fatal, weather it out. Heal naturally and develop your own antibodies.

If it is potentially debilitating or fatal, or severely contagious I'd err on the side of caution and get it done. I mean look at me, I got plenty of them as a kid and I'm normal.

Khar

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Also just to note the list of vaccines the state requires for a child to enter school is much shorter than the list of vaccines your doctor has on hand to offer you.

I refuse to get the HPV shot for my oldest even though they keep, um, encouraging me. Once I found out they get a commission for every stick I've resigned to doing my own research.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

that is all nonsense you are made to believe. Who says this body cannot build its own immune system? it can. it is an extraordinary machine. It has already been proven over and over that children without vaccines are actually healthier.
They just want to reduce population and also keep people vulnerable and ill so they keep buying medicines.
For you this is just to evil to imagine. But these people dont see you as a human being. Dont give a # about you.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If Vaccines were safe the Federal Government wouldn't have given full immunity to vaccine makers.

You must submit claims to the US Dept. of Justice Vaccine Claims...it runs it's own little corrupt court.

Proof right there that....vaccines ain't safe.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

20 million dead Native Americans and 75 million dead from the Black Death disagree with you claims my good sir. We do not have death totals that huge anymore. lets see, what was invented to stop that? oh yea, shots.

You claim they want to reduce the population. But in fact, these actions have caused the global population to more than double in a mere 50 years. So explain again how?
edit on 26-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I think you hit the nail on the head here. "The Federal Government". This isn't a big Pharma coup, this is the feds encouraging them to keep producing these things even though it is bad business.

Why? Well a few dead babies is easier to anticipate than a measles epidemic. To them its all about numbers and control. Go after what you can anticipate and control and take "Acceptable losses".

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0

You can never prove they saved lives. Because they where preventive. Those who survived... survived what?? you can prove those who died. All these possible diseases are man made. So that they can give those so-called preventives. Don't be fooled.

This human body is can take perfectly care of itself. It does not need any of that stuff.

So, do you think that small pox no longer exists in the United States because enough people shop at Whole Foods?

Why do you think the population has increased exponentially and the life expectancy in developed countries doubled since the development of modern medicine?

If we left it up to the human body to care for itself, the world population would be a thousandth of what it is today, half of infants would die, and we would live to the ripe old age of 40.

Vaccines do the opposite of "controlling the population."

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjur0

that is all nonsense you are made to believe. Who says this body cannot build its own immune system? it can. it is an extraordinary machine. It has already been proven over and over that children without vaccines are actually healthier.
They just want to reduce population and also keep people vulnerable and ill so they keep buying medicines.
For you this is just to evil to imagine. But these people dont see you as a human being. Dont give a # about you.

I understand the companies do not care about the individuals, I'm not so much convinced it's due to population control.

Anyway, I was replying because I believe you are generally right, our immune systems will evolve with whatever we exposed to and we will be the healthier for it. However, that is also the argument for vaccines. I'm not opposed to all vaccines but I am opposed to the hyperscheduling of them, they can be spread out or put off. A child, in the US under normal circumstances, and especially if the mom breastfeeds, does not need the shots until they are weened.

That's one of the things I like about our current pediatrician he doesn't over prescribe meds and such. I typically will take them in if they have a fever for over 3 days, just to make sure. It is very rare that he will give them an antibiotic or anything since he understands the difference between virus's and bacterial infections, and typically my kids like to pick up virus's
nothing can be done anyway.

The Hep B vaccine given before the child is brought home, just doesn't make sense to me. The child can not even move on its own, how is it going to come into contact with blood or inject itself with a contaminated needle. Just silly and unnecessary.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thank you.
Yes, the VitK is administered, as well as some eye drops to prevent any possible infections.
Still looking at vaccines. Anything else besides HepB?

reply to post by searching4truth

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

did you honestly bring up a disease from the 1300's? yes, nothing else has changed to improve life since then, nothing but vaccines.... fail.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Some vaccines are good, my issue is that we seem to be going overboard and they are not all completely tested before release not to mention I don't think there is full disclosure of effects.

But lets look at population graphs. The correspond directly to antibiotics not vaccinations...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danjya
Thank you.
Yes, the VitK is administered, as well as some eye drops to prevent any possible infections.
Still looking at vaccines. Anything else besides HepB?

reply to post by searching4truth

I don't think so, but I'm still hoping one of those healthcare professionals will pop in
. Everything I've googled says those are the only shots a newborn will receive, and hep b being the only vaccine.

Now, if you elect to have the hep B vaccine they will finish the series at 18 months. It just makes me uncomfortable, I had the Hep B shots in high school and I'm just fine and hep b free
although I haven't lead a very risky life either.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ohhwataloser

Actually, no. It wasn't even until the 1900s that health even bordered the quality of the Roman empire. In fact, the fact that Rome suffered similar diseases as the 1300s and 1800s and yet still sufferend problems proves that in fact there wasn't a whole lot you could do. The Romans in fact knew more about health than 1800s and early 1900s scientists. observe this quote:

"When building a house or farm especial care should be taken to place it at the foot of a wooded hill where it is exposed to health-giving winds. Care should be taken where there are swamps in the neighbourhood, because certain tiny creatures which cannot be seen by the eyes breed there. These float through the air and enter the body by the mouth and nose and cause serious disease." Marcus Varro.

Such knowledge challenges common sense prior to the early 1900s.

So in fact, getting your shots is one of the major reasons death isn't as bad from diseases. Worry about what they put in with those shots, not the shots themselves.

Sorry, no fail here. Just lack of knowledge on your part plus uneducated superstition
edit on 26-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Firstly, thankfully this is not at all a sad story, but this was our experience. We have two older children, an 11yo girl and a 9yo boy. We've always been health conscience, trying to avoid Aspartame and MSG, and of course Mercury! So, we were concerned about vaccinating our babies but there wasn't as much information easily available then. So, because we couldn't research it in depth and because I was raised to trust the doctors, we took our doctor's recommendation and vaccinated our kids (up until around the age of 6 for my oldest, 4 for my boy). They didn't have any noticeable drastic reactions, but they both became pretty fussy babies from the first few shots on (coincidence? I personally think that small change was from the shots)... Nothing big, but as the years go by my hindsight starts to wonder, and I feel like there may have been an ever so slight influence or change in them because of the shots. My son is not autistic (thank god), but he sure is energetic (maybe a little hyperactive?), probably perfectly normal. But, I always wonder what they would've been like without the shots? As it stands now, they haven't had any shots in over 5 years, they are really great kids and an absolute joy to have! But, shooting poisons into a baby's body has to have at least some minor consequences. I mean, like I said, I don't even feed them Aspartame or MSG, trying always to avoid processed foods (which is impossible, by the way). So I wonder what the effects, even minor effects of getting upwards of 30 vaccinations are? I've read it could diminish IQ by a few points? Although my daughter is an A student (and I am so proud of her), a few IQ points is still a big deal to me (but I'm sure the med community would feel it's a fair trade off)... Anyway, we recently had another, a healthy 1 year old baby girl. She is so healthy, so alert, so curious with a sparkle in her eyes. We have not given her any shots. It's an incredibly stressful decision to carry out, it is the epitome of putting your money where your mouth is. But she is such a cute, happy little girl and we are feeling good about our decision... Anyway kudos to you, and here's to many, many healthy years to come!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
...they go against our natural biology which is designed to create anti-bodies to fight disease, and not become exposed to a barrage of dead or dying viruses.
edit on 25-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

Um......you do know how vaccines work right? They do just what you claim they don't. It uses the body itself to NATURALLY produce antibodies.......OK...let me explain how this works. The body produces antibodies BECAUSE it has been exposed to a certain virus. Without exposure, a body has no immunity..because it has no Idea how to create antibodies for something it has never seen before...The doctors use dead, or dying viruses because the body can recognize them and fight against them without becoming too ill. The method is EXACTLY HOW NATURE DOES IT....(except generally we don't get the dead or dying ones....we have to become fully ill)
Now i'm not suggesting that people can not become sick from a vaccine.....I'm just saying that to suggest is "goes against natural biology" is completely wrong. When it works its precisely BECAUSE it IS natural biology.
Now there has been claimed problems with other ingredients sometimes in the vaccine such as Thimerosal....and it is such added ingredients which can potentially cause problems. I'm only arguing that your statement that the Idea behind vaccines being against nature is completely wrong. When and if done right they work by the exact same reason which we produce antibodies naturally.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

And it is also why the cases of Autisim has gone up. There are a lot of doctors, health officials, and pharmaceutical companies that need to be charged with "mass murder for profit" and get the death penalty.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I am only having my children get the tried and true old-school vaccines. Those pharma people were the real deal before I was around. But then again... these new ones should be somewhat perfected by the time I have kids. I am pretty sure their immune system will be able to handle the ones they dont get exposed to in a vaccine.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Many diseases run their course and then stop, naturally. They didn't have a vaccine for the black plague

edit on 26-3-2011 by binkbonk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join