It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reality TV Mind Control 2011 - Steven Seagal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

Recently I read a story that involved former actor Steven Segal and his reality television show Lawman. Apparently, his fellow officers, including Steven Himself raided the home of a man accused of cock fighting. This doesn't sound too out of control in today's world, until you read that the raid involved "heavily armored vehicles, including a tank."

www.popjolly.com...

The man who calls himself America’s Toughest Sheriff, Joe Arpaio; and reality TV star and former action hero, Steven Seagal, raided the West Valley home of a man suspected of setting up illegal cockfights.

Residents of the neighborhood are making a fuss after the gung-ho policemen rolled into the streets with heavily armored vehicles, including a tank.

Worried neighbors dialed 911 when they saw that a nearby home had all its windows blown out, with heavily armed men in full riot gear breaking down its doors.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... The Powers That Be are conditioning Americans to accept radical law enforcement behavior through mass television programing. Shows such as Lawman attempt to humanize professional law enforcements exaggerated tactics by giving the viewers an officers perspective and point of view. We all know this is part of mind control carried out by Hollywood script writers and social engineers. With an ever growing population, forces beyond our control are shutting down privileges we assume to be God given rights by humiliating us before our confused American brothers and sisters which are at the same risk as those they look down upon through the television glass.

I am pleased to see this story got some attention! Steven Segal and others around the entertainment industry should be a shamed of trying to distort reality by programming Americans into accepting SELF-INFLICTED brutal behavior. The reason i use the term 'self-inflicted' is due to the obvious apathy the American public has adapted over time. Humanity is clashing against one another through a facade made up of ranks, egos, and redundant illusionary power infrastructures funded by taxes. Americans will continue by-standing as witnesses to their own demise. Unfortunately, ridiculous Court, Cop, and Family Issue programming will continue to do their jobs in convincing the people to accept the manipulated reality they have been given about themselves and the world.

Looks like a group of very wealthy people will continue WINNING.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

TPTB declared war on us decades ago, its an act of war doing what they do to the citizens,dont people see that,fight back for kcuf sake, even those cavemen in turbins fight back

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i think he probably figures this would be better than alot of his recent movies and would keep his show from going straight to dvd like everything he has made since exit wounds. at least i think theres a better plot

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I have always loved how these hard ass law enforcement types
feel like they have some sort of authority because of a shiny badge.
I also love howe they go soooo God Damned far overboard protecting the citizens from something like...........
Cockfighting!!!

Yeah, that's justified. I mean, we really need those tanks and armored vehicles to bust up
a.........cockfighting ring!!!!!

Can't wait to see what happens to lemonaide stands in 10 more years.

Everyone's a tough guy when they have a gun strapped to their hip and a shiny badge.

Take off the badge and gun and what do you have?????

It rhymes with wussy.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If they are still filming maybe they did it for the show. I mean that doesnt give them reason to use this type of force but hell, maybe someone got paid and its going to be used for advertisement for the show...
And by the way Steven Seagal is a washed up pu%&y...He can shoot a gun tho..

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nah I'm not buying it. There is a reason why it is called "Reality" TV. You can't tell me some of this crap is not scripted to some extent. This would be an example of one.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The unfortunate situation here is that these cops and producers have been given the opportunity to use tax dollars to bank off our unfortunate moments in life. Listen, I support a system of government and I love the feel of security I get when thinking about professional law enforcement, however this is a complete mockery of a system which is failing before our very eyes. Court shows... Cop Shows... those types of shows should have never made it to light. One of the thing's that still bubbles my mind today is how the system can allow TV shows based on human tragedy. Let's face it... We live in a world were there are more laws you can break than teeth in you're mouth. Why do they have to humiliate the public further by broadcasting a private matter? Oh, top of that, exaggerating a situation and make the trauma worse for the individual being targeted by responsible, professional men of law? It makes me feel disgusted.

top topics

join