It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you react to seeing your fellow American's acting like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WARNING! Video shows people acting like uncivilized idiots. Most of the language is beyond comprehension. There is no nudity just cursing if you can manage to translate what they are saying.

(The story behind the video from what I have been able to gather is a Woman named Kimesia Smith of Montgomery, Al was on spring break and the Burger King that she was patronizing told her that their establishment does not serve Pepsi and that they only serve Coca-Cola)

How would you react if you saw this inside of a restaurant that you were enjoying a meal at? How would you react if that was you behind the counter? When I see things like this I cringe. It just seems like so much work and progress have reverted back to the very beginning. Why do people act like this in groups? You can ALMOST see a disturbance going from angry patron to full scale all out riot in under one minute flat.

I personally carry two-three handguns on my person AT ALL TIMES (except to the bank and to the bar and our judicial branches where it is prohibited) wherever I go. I am a concealed handgun permit carrier in my state but I choose to open carry. I can afford to be extra courteous to every single person that I meet. There is no need to try and look tough, or stare someone down when all one need do is to flex a finger a matter of two inches or so.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."-Robert A. Heinlein

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Just my opinion, but I have noticed that kids are being raised with their parents "instant gratification" lessons. I'm guessing this girl was spoiled as a child, as she's certainly acting like a spoiled brat now that isn't getting her way.

And as for how I would react? I would be Pi**ed if I was eating there. I don't know that I would say anything, as there are too many kids in there. Actually, I probably would, I'm not known for being real smart about keeping my mouth shut.
edit on 25-3-2011 by chiefsmom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Yeah, pretty uncivilized...but that's society in this world...

Its why I hardly go out anymore..

To many stupid people...

Ignorance and stupidity always leads to violence, in my experience.

For those don't have a license to carry, you can carry a knife as long as it is on your waste and is out in public.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by idonotcollectstamps

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life."-Robert A. Heinlein

God, I love that quote. I think nothing can be more true. There was a time when a man was held for his actions with his life, and acted accordingly. Not only were the actions held accountable but your tongue was also held accountable.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
What I don't understand is, as a civilized society we all know that Coke is better than Pepsi!

This debate has been going on for too long! Pepsi is only a pretender to the throne and look at what Pepsi does to otherwise normal human beings. It makes them Bug-Ass Crazy!

Stop the Madness!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

edit on 3/25/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join