It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 104

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I've been mapping Ley 104 for over a year now, and there is a lot to it. You could say that it's one of the most interesting polar Leys that there are, at least to me. Check this out:

roswell
airforce academy
Borley crater
Black hills national forest
denver international airport
several other international airports (I don't know what the odds are on that.
devil's tower
Balkhash lake Crater Kasakstan
durango cathedral
several volcanos
analco governor's mansion
a few masonic lodges
some missile silos
custer's last stand
babe ruth field
lots of churches, temples, mosks and palaces
Canadian Salt lake, where it crosses the Bermuda triangle Ley
easter island
lots of temple and ancient ruins
several major line convergences
Some major crater impacts in Asia
and right through the heart of India's mystical center, including Jagjit palace and the whole of Indus valley including the Taj Mahal
military bases
airfields
petroglyphs
geoglyphs
wierd surface features that defy explanation and need to be examined from the ground
strip mines
oil fields
strangely shaped buildings
a couple of nuclear detonations
marfa lights
a whole host of megathithic sites

Now this is a perfectly straight line around the globe, and when it goes through something like a Cathedral, Denver Airport, or Devil's tower, it typically goes smack-dab through the center. Yes, some of the objects are marked because they are merely in the general vicinity of the line, but for the major structures, it splits them perfectly...right through the center of the flag-pole. This tells me that these structure were either A.) intentionally positioned, B.) bruilt on certain locations independently because somebody was "tuned in", or C.) Both.

I welcome comments that others may have about this Ley, or suggestions of anything I may have missed. I am also open to trading my research with others who are doing the same kind of work.
edit on 25-3-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Well done, that's very impressive! Here in SW England we have a whole shedload of these lines, but the trouble is they often go through sites that were once ancient circles and temples and burial sites and what-not, but have since
been covered over with housing, factories or bulldozed centuries ago to make way for farms, so unless you're an expert on local history, it's easy to overlook a lot of ley lines even when your're stood right on one of the locations that made them important in the first place.

Interesting thread, though, I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. I'll give ya a star and flag.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Do you have a map showing the ley line. I have always been interested in the ley lines around Glastonbury and would be interested in seeing a map if you know of a link.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

I go down to Glastonbury quite often when I can because it's only about 45 minutes on the bus. There is a lot of interesting history and stuff in and around that area. But with regard to leys, it's quite difficult knowing whom to believe sometimes because some will claim A and B trajectories as leys but deny C, and someone else will do the exact opposite.

Another problem is that ssites on leys may sometimes be lost or hidden, and therefore unknown, which may itself cause distortion to the modern ley map. I also notice that a lot of sites on leys are not always ON them but often just to the left or right/north or south of the line itself.

Just on the southern outskirts of Bristol, about 2 miles from where I live is a village called Stanton Drew, where you actually have part of a prehistoric stone circle running right through the ancient church cemetary. I haven't been able to find out yet if it's on a leyline, but it's hard to believe such an old and prominent meeting of features wouldn't be, considering that many old English churches were built on sites of ancient pagan temples, etc.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Related thread:

Does Sacred Geometry Predict The Location Of Deep Underground Military Bases? (repost)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I suppose that if the Illuminati is real, then they may want certain focuses of "Earth Energies" as a seat of administration, if only for the symbolic aspect alone, to say nothing of what power may be harnessed there.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
[s]If you guys five me a few hours, I'll post a KMZ file for everyone.[/s]

Ok, here you go. This is normally a 100k file but I've stripped a lot of the material away. I hope you guys can forgive me for that, but I've put thousands of hours of work into this research, and while I don't mind trading info or teaching where to find it, I'm not into just giving it away.

This file still has a boat-load of info that you won't find anywhere else, so enjoy!
Others doing similar research please U2U me.

holycripe.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Very interesting.

Here's an idea: Pole shift makes 104 the new equator. Just a thought.
edit on 3/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: clarification

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
What I find extremely interesting is where the ley lines cross is often as interesting as the leys themselves. Like that giant X you found in your research, right in the center of your pattern, I am constantly finding inexplicable things at the exact point (within single digit inches and feet) where ley lines cross. I have found seven way road intersections not in a city but in the middle of nowhere, cathedrals, cave entrances, geoglyphs, bullseyes, and yes, the occasional "X". These cannot be coincidences.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by superwurzel666
reply to post by woghd

Well done, that's very impressive! Here in SW England we have a whole shedload of these lines, but the trouble is they often go through sites that were once ancient circles and temples and burial sites and what-not, but have since
been covered over with housing, factories or bulldozed centuries ago to make way for farms, so unless you're an expert on local history, it's easy to overlook a lot of ley lines even when your're stood right on one of the locations that made them important in the first place.

Interesting thread, though, I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. I'll give ya a star and flag.

Do you have any maps?

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ok, I'm about to post the Stonehenge-Giza ley just like this one.

top topics

join