UFO over Boulder, Colorado March 25, 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Thought you guys would enjoy this, sorry if it has already been posted...

Looks like the typical triangular UFO. Some pretty good footage of the object reported by a local news agency the Lafayette and Boulder area along the front range in Colorado.

what do you guys think, any explanations????

- aFTeRm4Th

www.kdvr.com...

Also if somebody can embed the video that would be great... thx

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I love how Fox just quoted YouTube as the source.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
They said that they might be Stealth Bombers?! We all know there is no need for Stealth Bombers over a small city in Colorado so it is def not a Stealth Bomber, so we can cross that off the list. And no I don't think they're floating lamps like people thought the UFO/UFOs over California were so...

Ladies & Gentleman, a genuine UFO sighting. Genuine enough to make the news. I think the media is slowly starting to hint that we aren't alone because they may know stuff.

Only time will tell...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Looks exactly like the Tinley Park lights:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

you can't totally discount military craft in the greater denver/boulder/colorado springs area.
the military is so entrenched in that area that i wouldn't be surprised if was one of theirs.

that said, i don't think it's stealth bombers.
but what do i know?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Embed

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
WOW !!! a stealth bomber that floated slowly for every one to see, what an dumb shiza !!!
doubler

edit on 25-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
For what it's worth. Here is a video of a UFO in Florida that many think is the TR-3B a controversial black project that may or may not have existed.

Here is more information, albeit who knows how reliable it is, on said craft and others.

www.urbanghostsmedia.com...

A thread on ATS about the subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-3-2011 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Skate

reasons I can think of for a stealth craft being in colorado would be that it was going to the ttr or the nts. it could also be flying from whiteman afb to edwards afb. these are the bases where B-2s are kept.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don't know how to say this without bursting anyone's bubble but these are Chinese lanterns.

1 - Description from FOX - one of the lights faded out, followed shortly after by the other two.

2 - The red-yellowish colors and way of flickering point to CL.

3 - They didn't do any sudden movements, they were slowly drifting in the sky - CL.

Also - triangular, yeah. You have three lights in the sky. If they aren't aligned in a line, then they will always appear to form a triangle (math, geometry, 1st grade). And having three dots of light doesn't make a formation because we can't know if the distance between the lights is constant (depth perception fail due to not seeing anything more than a light in the nightsky) . So - triangle doesn't equal to formation!!! Learn what flight formation means before coming to conclusions that will make you look like a foolish person who doesn't dig common sense cos it's much more fun the other way.

p.s. I'm tired of saying this, maybe I should include it as a signature but here it goes - I know UFOs are very real because I've went through something most of you guys would've #it your pants (not being a smart-ass - I know cos I almost #itted mine). And I admit I have no idea whether we're being visited by ETs (currently) or not, there's enough lack of evidence towards both ends of the rope... But I won't waste mine and your time - these are Chinese lanterns. Sorry
edit on 25-3-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Pretty cool

I always love a good UFO sighting

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
This story was on ABCs GMA this am. Perhaps we are getting to disclosure so they need to make the presence of UFOs (as alien spacecraft and not swamp gas) ubiquitous and thus believable. That would be a prerequisite to a Project Blue Beam or something similar on a smaller scale which might precede it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I saw this on TV this morning, on GMA. Very interesting. Seems real, not a plane. 3 red lights in triangle formation, and just hovering. It's a UFO for sure, who and where if comes from, I have no idea.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast
reply to post by Skate

you can't totally discount military craft in the greater denver/boulder/colorado springs area.
the military is so entrenched in that area that i wouldn't be surprised if was one of theirs.

that said, i don't think it's stealth bombers.
but what do i know?

I remember seeing a stealth bomber flying fairly close to me during the day, doing maneuvers... when I saw it, it was completely silent, black, and the way it flew looked somehow like a kite... it was close to a triangle, but not quite... it could certainly look like this at night...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I don't think this is a plane, stealth or otherwise. Because, if it is, a large black triangle, and the lights are on the tips, this thing is not flying, it's just hovering. I know there are vertical take-off jets, but that's not this. And the size, if these lights are connected, it seems very large. And, going by the way the lights "move", is this thing making movements as it hovers? Like turning, and twisting, all while staying in a non-flying, yet hovering? I guess it could be 3 unconnected lights, though they seem connected. I have seen other footage similar to this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Yahoo just picked up the story..

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I don't believe this is an alien craft, perhaps government sillyness trying to instill more fear in the sheeple.I have yet to see a convincing alien craft and I have seen a lot of mysterious things in the sky. My guess id TPTB are conditioning people for a false flag alien intervention, along the Bluebeam lines.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Just about every evening after I get off work heading home, directly East there's always Helicopter training going on, forming triangles, squares and straight pole like figures hovering not moving and lights not flashing.. usually white lights. It's probably aprox. 15 miles East of me. I find it rather interesting and I always wish I could get a closer look. I actually took a photo of the lights one night as I was heading home.

Here's the original photo straight from my phone, not great, but does show the three lights in a triangle shape, and has EXIF data. I see these lights in the area which is due East/slightly south of Hwy 119 & I-25 for a few years almost every night.

I used to work with this guy that would always tell me all the cool stories of what he did while he was a mechanic for the reserve working on the helicopters and where they'd fly (same area) and the techniques they'd do. Then the other day I brought it up with him again as when he came over for a visit, as he no longer works with me talking about the strange lights and he would just laugh it off knowing what they were doing. Maybe I'll see if I can get him to come on here. I doubt it, but he's jobless and could use more stuff to keep his mind from twirling.

One other thing I'd like to add now that I'm thinking about it.
On Wednesday Evening, March 23rd, there was a rather bright light (didn't take a photo of it) hovering just above the Northern side of Westminster, CO which is just South of Lafayette, CO. I took note of it, and wanted to pull over to take a photo but I was in a hurry to get someplace that evening. But it was odd that it never moved and that it was bright, and not the type of light you see from a Police Chopper.
edit on 3/28/2011 by wyldwylly because: Grammer

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Great find OP!! Star & Flag. I love seeing a bonified UFO sighting, especially on the news because there were too many people who saw it and the MIB couldn't get to all of them before the video was released!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I can understand the chinese lanterns theory but these same lights have been seen all around the world and doing amazing flying maneuvers. Im sure a few can be lanterns but not all. I think people tend to be skeptic and give any explanation they can think of somethimes, because they are in fear and dont really understand whats going on.

Does a ET have to show up at your doorstep and ask for sugar for some people to finally get it?

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join