It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled or close to fulfillment w/ Links

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

I haven't read all of your post, because well the wall of text you posted is a bit hard on these old mans eyes. However, I do intend to read all of it. I will say that you are definately making alot of connections. Thanks for coming to thead and contributing, regardless - and I hope to break your post down and read all of it before commenting on it!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenow
About a year ago a Christian woman i work with was hospitalized for saying she saw and spoke to Jesus, I found it ironic because it was in a Catholic hospital.
When I went to visit her she seemed very calm and rational. As I spoke to her about what happened she told me something that freaked me out. She told me when she spoke to Jesus he had a message for me! It was that I was to keep reading about The Apocalypse, especially the part about the "reversal of money". It stunned me because I was reading about End Time prophecy and The Apocalypse a few weeks earlier. It was totally impossible she could've known this! I don't even remember why I was reading about it and I am not Christian. There were messages she gave to other co-workers too such as placing mehzuzas (a jewish scroll) on the doorways so the financial collapse wouldn't affect us or "passover" us.
For the past year I've been trying to decipher what she was referring to.and never said a word to her since. I still work with her but I'm afraid to bring it up but I find the events since the beginning of 2011 very prophetic and alarming.

Wow! That is an amazing story! I agree that the events in the beginning of 2011 seemed very prophetic - especially the 5000 dead birds happening at the turn of the year. Talk about a way to start the year!

I think you should definately consider continuing to study Revelations and the Apocalypse. It seems that you have been drawn and then re-drawn to the subject, so you never know if that was something you were meant to know. Considering that we may be approaching the end times anyway, a working knowledge of the events to unfold would certainly be useful.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I was born and raised Jewish. I respect the opinion, but i have a major issue with the view of "Christ is the only way to salvation."

See, what is often pushed is accepting person Christ, but the person Christ is a metaphor for Christ Consciousness.

If you look at pretty every mainstream religion at a superficial level, the lesson they try to teach is simple, yet overlooked. The moral is to love each other as we love ourselves, to see others as we see ourselves. If we accept Christ as a "savior", we begin to look externally for something that should come from within, love. As a result, we deny ourselves something that is inherent and set in motion a cycle of searching for something externally when we already have it, but buried within.

If i go to hell for being kind, caring, and loving to people because i'm Jewish, then so be it. I don't personally believe it to be true, but if it is, at least I'd go with a clear conscience.

As with anything, people are free to believe what they want, but i just thought I'd bring this to your attention...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

"as we love ourselves" "Christ a metaphor" (not a person)?????

love your neighbor (outside of you) as yourself but JUST LIKE YOU is the only way unless one desires neverending "religious"/class/racial violence bloodshed and war

the head of every man is Christ

think of others more highly than yourself
edit on 26-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

You are even worse than a fear monger, you are not aware of the fact that you are spreading hate against others, and in this case, the Muslims......

Your list of "christians who got beaten, prosecuted and whatsoever" is only Christian/Muslim, but you don't mention that there are also Christian(s) (Extremists) who slay Muslims, Colored people, people of other ethnic groups, people with a different religion, and people who don't agree with them. Did you forget this ????

Your stupid list is one sided, and you try to look smart by summing up all disasters and happenings in this world and refferering to the bible. But you are wrong in so many ways, you seriously don't have a clue....

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Don't forget the destruction of Damascus in a nuclear attack.

“This message came to me concerning Damascus: ‘Look, Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted. Sheep will graze in the streets and lie down unafraid. There will be no one to chase them away. The fortified cities of Israel will also be destroyed, and the power of Damascus will end. The few left in Aram will share the fate of Israel’s departed glory,’ says the Lord Almighty.” Isaiah 17:1-3 (NLT)

On the topic of earthquakes, here is some data.

1 AD to 1000: 15 earthquakes 7.0 or higher (NGDC)
(One every 66 years)
1000 to 1800: 114 7.0 or higher (NGDC)
(One every 7 years)
1800 to 1900: 115 7.0 or higher (NGDC)
(One every 10 months)
(1935 Richter Scale invented)
1900 to 1980: 774 7.0 or higher (NGDC)
(One every 37 days)
United States Geological Survey
1980 to 2000: 255 earthquakes 7.0 or higher (USGS /NEIC)
(One every 28 days)
2000 to 2008: 127 earthquakes 7.0 or higher (USGS / NEIC)
(One every 26 days)
2009: 17 earthquakes 7.0 or higher (USGS / NEIC)
(One every 21 days)
2010: 20 earthquakes 7.0 or higher (USGS / NEIC)
(One every 18 days)
2011: 6 earthquakes 7.0 or higher in 3 months (USGS / NEIC)
(One every 15 days)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
People will point out that many of these signs are ambiguous, because they happen frequently on a smaller scale.
In my opinion, the one to watch out for is Revelation ch6 v8; war in conjunction with famine and pestilence, bringing death over a quarter of the earth (or a quarter of the earth's population?).
That would be something radically new.

I am not at all religious, and really have a hard time with a lot of what the Bible says. However, I have to admit that I am fascinated by the end times predictions in it. Now, in your post you say that the above chapter and verse would be something radically new. I agree, but I think we could well be headed in this direction.

Obviously we have war. Now we need famine:

Quarter of North Koreans starving
www.ft.com...

And let's not forget that we are only one poor harvest away from chaos according to the experts. Couple that with skyrocketing food prices and we could well see famine on a global scale.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now we need pestilence:

Drug-Resistant Superbug Hits Southern California
blogs.babble.com...

And while none of us can predict exactly how bad, I think it's safe to assume that the fallout from Fukushima is only going to add to all of this at some point.
edit on 26-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mosheh24

wholly crapola what a buncha BS, you may want to see who makes up the Supreme Court majority, the Name is Jesus in English as well as many other non-Jewish Yiddish Turkish Arabic semitic languages

every man should bear rule in his own house, and that it should be published according to the language of every people.

every man heard them speak in his own language.

the language he was born with

not that I need to, being I heard Him (invisible) say "I am Jesus, I died for your sins, believe in Me and you will never perish" before reading anything at the exact moment of opening the cover of a Gideon NT but you can easily do a google search on all the propaganda regarding the Roman Zeus Jewish name myth yet do find these interesting

if Jesus (Joshua/Ya' Shua) had given them rest why did He speak of another day

Jesus the author and finisher of our faith

He has a Name written on Him that no one knows but He himself

as for your Christans need to law law sin sin sin bologne

the power of sin is the law.

How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels

unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son

For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth

Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses. And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter. And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? But we believe that through the grace of the LORD Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law, since they show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts now accusing, now even defending them.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

now all that being said

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the father's sakes.

love rejoices in the truth

For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."

You have to seriously think about this, i mean wars that were fought say over 40 or so years ago, we're for cause and reason, now it's not so much for a reason, it's just for greed. Not every war means the end of the world, but when things happen for evil reasons, for evil gain, that is when you know, the end is close.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mentalistbee

definately makes these interesting

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Tell me, ye that desire to be under the law, do ye not hear the law?
For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me

And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

“This message came to me concerning Damascus: ‘Look, Damascus will disappear! It will become a heap of ruins. The cities of Aroer will be deserted. Sheep will graze in the streets and lie down unafraid. There will be no one to chase them away. The fortified cities of Israel will also be destroyed, and the power of Damascus will end. The few left in Aram will share the fate of Israel’s departed glory,’ says the Lord Almighty.” Isaiah 17:1-3 (NLT)

(One every 66 years)
(One every 7 years)
(One every 10 months)
(One every 37 days)
(One every 28 days)
(One every 26 days)
(One every 21 days)
(One every 18 days)
(One every 15 days)

Hey, Great post! Those are some amazing numbers and data. Although I don't question the numbers, could you provide (link) your source for the data (for the Naysayers)? Did you compile it yourself or was it all presented by the USGS / NEIC?

Also, you aren't the first to mention Damascus as a prelude to the Apocalypse. I don't know alot about Damascus, so I'll spend some time reading up on it and how it is relevant to the prophecy.
Either way, thanks for contributing!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This has been stated before, but every one of those bible quote can be represented by other points in history. I could copy your post and replace your comparisons to modern day events with those hundreds of years ago. In fact, I could VERY easily do it with the Italian renaissance. But I will save you that. It would be kinda B*tchy of me to do.

These "prophecies" were written this way so that they could imply to ANY time. That is because the Roman government at the time needed the religion as a form of control. And if people constantly saw the threat of apocalypse around the corner, they would stay on the straight and narrow, nicely in control.

Also, I just love how you used this as a chance to gay bash behind a thin veil of indifferent "intelligence".
Your words are not as ambiguous as your bibles.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi
This has been stated before, but every one of those bible quote can be represented by other points in history. I could copy your post and replace your comparisons to modern day events with those hundreds of years ago. In fact, I could VERY easily do it with the Italian renaissance. But I will save you that. It would be kinda B*tchy of me to do.

These "prophecies" were written this way so that they could imply to ANY time. That is because the Roman government at the time needed the religion as a form of control. And if people constantly saw the threat of apocalypse around the corner, they would stay on the straight and narrow, nicely in control.

Also, I just love how you used this as a chance to gay bash behind a thin veil of indifferent "intelligence".

Wonderful contribution. /sarcasm
To answer some of your offbase accusations -

I quote -

Some of you will undoubtedly find some of the links and quotations offensive – for this I apologize in advance. The intent is not to smear but to provide context for the given prophecy.

You could re-read the original post in its entirety before off handedly insulting me and the post.

Also, as I stated on the very first page of this thread - I'm not arguing that the prophecies are vague. Of course they are. However, when looked at in depth, our current geopolitical atmosphere and interconnectivity have never been achivied - which give us new insight into these prophecies.

For example:

Matthew 24:8-9 "But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations on account of my name."

Matthew 24:7 "For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes."

Matthew 24:6 "And you will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars; see that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end."

All of these are VERY vague. However, consider for a moment the audience these prophecies target. I believe they are targetting the individual. Put yourself back in the Italian renaissance and consider for a moment how a normal peasant (who at the time I believe could hardly read or write) would know what is going on with nations 1000's of miles away? In places he doesn't even know exists?
Yet with our current level of technology and global communication, that same peasant could now know exactly what is happening and where almost as it happens real-time (the reference I used was the Middle East uprising).

Given our wordly level of technology and knowledge I believe most of the prophecies are much more relevant today then they were in the Italian renaissance, for example. It's easy to look back now and say 'Oh those vague prophecies could have foretold ANY of hundreds of similar events that happened during < insert timeline >.' However you must also consider the audience and awareness of that audience as well, which you have not.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Great post...really timely. S&F

I have had a life long (64 years) interest in Biblical end-times prophecy. You are so correct that the end-times prophecies are increasingly comming to the fore.

The war that we see as most relevant to our current situation is spoken of in Ezikiel 38. This IS NOT the war of Armagedon. This could be designated as WWIII. It will involve nuclear attack(fire & brimstone falling from the sky). The best video I have seen (just 5 min run time) that illustrates this peophecy follows:

The key to watch for is this...If Russia moves towards an alliance with the Arab states and moves south to attack Isreal. Russia recently warned NATO to stop bombing Libya. This war could happen very quickly. When this war is over you may see the rebuilding of the Jewish Temple.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I WANTED TO SHARE SOMETHING HERE

IT INVOLVES ALPHA-NUMERICAL VALUES AS EVERYTHING HAS ALPHA NUMERICAL VALUES.

9/11 REPRESENTS A LOT OF THINGS....IT ALSO REPRESENTS A FRACTION WHICH IS A MATH EQUATION OF DIVISION..HINT HINT........9 DIVIDED BY 11 = .81818181818181....... AND IF YOU FIND THE 8TH LETTER OF THE ALPHABET YOU WILL SEE IT IS ..H... THE FIRST LETTER OF THE ALPHABET IS ....A.....SO ON 9/11 WE WERE BEING DIVIDED AND LAUGHED AT

HAHAHAHAHA

NOW IF YOU LOOK AT THE MAYAN DATE OF 12/21/2012
A B B A T L = A BATTLE
1 2 / 2 1 / 20 12

ABBA ALSO = FATHER

I PUT THIS HERE BECAUSE I AM NOT ELIGIBLE FOR A NEW THREAD YET.

PRAY FOR PEACE

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Sure

NOAA

USGS

Originally compiled here.

Originally posted by zeeon

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

(One every 66 years)
(One every 7 years)
(One every 10 months)
(One every 37 days)
(One every 28 days)
(One every 26 days)
(One every 21 days)
(One every 18 days)
(One every 15 days)

Hey, Great post! Those are some amazing numbers and data. Although I don't question the numbers, could you provide (link) your source for the data (for the Naysayers)? Did you compile it yourself or was it all presented by the USGS / NEIC?

Also, you aren't the first to mention Damascus as a prelude to the Apocalypse. I don't know alot about Damascus, so I'll spend some time reading up on it and how it is relevant to the prophecy.
Either way, thanks for contributing!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

Yes, you stated that your references could offend. I read your OP word for word. I have also read the bible many times and tried dissecting it. I have also tried translating and comparing the current bible to the old Aramaic testaments (testament here meaning neither new or old but the simply testimony of the prophets/disciples/saints.) I will admit that could have gone better, even with a translation key, lol.

What I find offensive is that you could have chose ANY number of examples of turning away from god, but you instead chose one that pleases your own anti gay agenda.

You misunderstood. I was selecting the Italian Renaissance specifically Italy, not the entire world. There were enough battles, political unrest, "nation turning against nation" and turning away from god "The Vatican" and toward science just in Forli, Rome, Florence, and the rest of Italy to fulfill every line. And this was easily observable by even the common person who, while likely illiterate, has it spoon fed to them by the Church. So your argument that it appealed to the individual but could not be applied to the times due to illiteracy, is an inept argument.

Now I wish to clarify, that I believe that these are interesting times, we have never been so interconnected, and I believe that something unprecedented is happening in the world and that the events and disasters are unusual.

But you did touch on something very telling. We currently have such an interchange of ideas and information that these seemingly prophesied events are widely known to all the world over. But could it not be that these things have always happened and we just have enough eyes and ears open? And that we now easily share this information where before we were limited?

Now, my disagreement with you being obvious, I would like to commend you for the work and research you put into this. Even if I disagree, I am an intelligent mind and value the power of knowledge. You had no need to use sarcasm against me when I am merely bringing an obvious challenge to your belief.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

If I may add to your response to this poster, it should be evident that indeed history repeats itsself. As such there were times in history past that seemed to fulfill certain prophecies. However, those which have identified their message as relating to the end-times would not have been fullfilled, as the end did not come then. Some point to Nero's reign in Rome as fullfillment of all of the prophecies of the book of Revelation. BUT, the end did not come after Nero. So though some happenings under Nero immulated certain (but not all) prophecies in the book of Revelation, the end-times were not yet come and as such would not represent fullfillment.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Damascus is the oldest occupied city in the world. It is still there. The Bible verse I quoted above has not happened. Damascus is the latest uprising in the news today. Israel is surrounded by her enemies. Another fulfillment. Palestinians, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah, etc

Psalm 83:1-8 KJV (Ongoing conflict)
Keep not thou silence, O God: Hold not thy peace…For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult…They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation…They are confederate against thee: The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; Of Moab, and the Hagarenes; Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; The Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; Assur also is joined with them: They have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

Isaiah 19:2–4, KJV
And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: And they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; City against city, and kingdom against kingdom...And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; And a fierce king shall rule over them, Saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

Hermes Prophecy Corpus Hermeticum

Pure philosophy is spiritual striving,
through constant contemplation,
to attain True Knowledge
of Atum the One - God.
But, speaking now in prophesy,
I say that in times to com,
no one will pursue philosophy
with single mindedness
and purity of heart.
Those with a grudging
and ungenerous temperament
will try and prevent men from discovering
the priceless gift of immortality.
Philosophy will become confused,
making it hard to comprehend.
it will be corrupted
by spurious speculation.
it will be entangled with
bewildering sciences
like arithmetic, music and geometry.

The student of pure philosophy
studies the sciences,
not as fanciful theories,
as as devotion to Atum -
because they reveal a universe
perfectly ordered by the power of number;
because measuring the depths of the sea
and forces of fire
and magnitudes of physical things
leads to a reverent awe
at the creators skill and wisdom;
because the mysteries of music
bear witness to the unsurpassed talent
of the Supreme artist
who has beautifully harmonized
all things into a single whole,
suffused with sweet melodies.

to simply love Atum in thought
with single mindedness of heart,
and to follow the goodness of his will -
this is philosophy,
unsullied by intrusive cravings
for pointless opinions.
But i foresee that, in times to come,
clever intellectuals
will mislead the minds of men,
turning them away from pure philosophy.
It will be taught that
out sacred devotion was ineffectual
and the heartfelt piety
and assiduous service
with which we Egyptians honor Atum
was a waste without reward.

Egypt is an image of the heavens,
and the whole cosmos dwells here,
in this its sanctuary -
but the gods will desert the earth
and return to heaven
abandoning the land
that was once the home of spirituality.

Egypt will be forsaken and desolate,
bereft of the presence of the gods.
It will be overrun by foreigners,
who will neglect our sacred ways.
This holy land of temples and shrines
will be filled with corpses and funerals
The sacred Nile will be swollen with blood,
and her waters will rise,
utterly fouled with gore.

Does this make you weep?
There is worse to follow.
This land,
that was a spiritual teacher
to all humankind which loved the gods with such devotion
that they deigned to sojourn here on earth -
this land will exceed all others in cruelty.
the dead will far outnumber the living,
and the survivors
will be known as Egyptians
by their language alone,
for in their actions
they will be like men of another race.
O Egypt!
nothing will remain of your religion
but and empty tale,
which even your children
will not believe.
Nothing will be left
to tell of your wisdom
but old graven stones.

Men will be weary of life
and will cease seeing the universe
as worthy of reverent wonder
Spirituality, the greatest of all blessings,
will be threatened with extinction,
and believed a burden to be scorned.
The world will no longer be loved
as an incomparable work of Atum;
a glorious monument
to his primal goodness;
an instrument of the divine will
to evoke veneration
and praise in the beholder.

Egypt will be widowed.
Every sacred voice will be silenced,
Darkness will be preffered to light.
no eyes will raise to heaven.
the pure will be thought insane
and the impure honored as wise
The madman will be believed brave,
and the wicked esteemed as good.
knowledge of the immortal soul
will be laughed at and denied.
Not reverent words worthy of heaven
will be heard or believed.

So I, Thrice great hermes,
the first of men
to attain all knowledge,
have inscribed the secrets of the gods
in sacred symbols and holy hieroglyphs,
on these stone tablets,
which I have concealed
for a future world
that may seek our sacred wisdom.

Through all seeing ming
I myself have been the witness
of the invisible things of heaven
and through contemplation
come to knowledge of the truth
This knowing I have set down in these writings.

And finally, Revelation 11 (2 Wintesses - Israel and US)

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city—which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified. 9 For three and a half days some from every people, tribe, language and nation will gaze on their bodies and refuse them burial. 10 The inhabitants of the earth will gloat over them and will celebrate by sending each other gifts, because these two prophets had tormented those who live on the earth.

11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. 12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi

edit on 26-3-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I fail to see why your post is quoting me. Is this supposed to be proof that I am wrong in some way?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join