It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ring of Fire - Tons of activity today : Screen cap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Take a look at this: It appears that we are having a very active day:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59222cf0679d.jpg[/atsimg]

Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LightCraft

I use this site for quake info.

Although it only lists quakes above 2.5, and it only covers the last seven days, I find it useful. THere has been ALOT of activity in the past 7 days...until now the 'biggest' day I had seen was high 30's.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I use quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Lots of pretty little EQ dots these days.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]
reply to post by LightCraft

I use this site for quake info.

Although it only lists quakes above 2.5, and it only covers the last seven days, I find it useful. THere has been ALOT of activity in the past 7 days...until now the 'biggest' day I had seen was high 30's.

Wow davinci, that's a great site! I have never seen that one before, bookmarked. Thank you!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
I use quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Lots of pretty little EQ dots these days.

Excellent, another great site I hadn't seen before. Bookmarking this too, thanks a bunch jude11!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Ive been watching the activity for 3 years now and there has been alot happening lately and looking at Cali now there's a Erie similarity in the amount of quakes we saw days and hours before japan hit we'll see either way I'm happy to be in Denver more than ever

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ive been watching the activity for 3 years now and there has been alot happening lately and looking at Cali now there's a Erie similarity in the amount of quakes we saw days and hours before japan hit we'll see either way I'm happy to be in Denver more than ever

link   
Ive been watching the activity for 3 years now and there has been alot happening lately and looking at Cali now there's a Erie similarity in the amount of quakes we saw days and hours before japan hit we'll see either way I'm happy to be in Denver more
edit on 25-3-2011 by tmac420 because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmac420

I think you have a problem Houston!

top topics

join