It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of radiation fallout plumes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
We know that Japan has not been forthright about the circumstances involving the reactors problems, radiation levels, routine safety checks, and food safety. Now we are being told there is nothing to worry about. At what point do we question this advice?

edit on 25-3-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just do not know what to say, is there more info on this in english?

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

So far all indications are yes, they are safe levels for us, as well as the fact that most of the stuff released so far has a short half life (a few days) while some lasts for 30 years

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I would really love to see these, does anyone have the ability to inbed these videos in a post?? I am at work and cannot watch anything on youtube. I would really appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I bet you get more radiation from your cellphones on a daily basis than from this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
i dont beleive a word japanese officials are saying

the head guys came out last week and said it is harmful and could kill, there was a thread on here last week with the news report too

its so frustrating how there is a clear cover up

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
sorry double post

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Exactly, the MSM is saying not to worry and that everything is okay.

Isn't that the standard line the give us about EVERYTHING?

"Just shutup and drink your flouride!"

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Is this a theoretical model? I mean, like gas model, nothing is falling down to the ocean (in the rains)? This is not gas right? I'd assume such heavy elements to find it's shortest way to deepest seabed.

On the other site, can we rely on safe level of radiation exposure? You know what I mean - this isn't radiation, but particles. You can't breath in X-rays, but I've read somewhere that even 1 radioactive particle in your lungs can cause cancer. I suppose it's for example 1 grain of dust or something, not 1 atom of plutonium. At least I hope so...

By the way has anybody such dry nose too, or it's just me? A bit like when you are turning out of chlorinated pool. Never mind, propably it's just my hypochondria.
and placebo effect. I would say pollen allergy, but what kind of pollen in the winter right? I wonder what is actually flowering in Japan, anybody knows?
edit on 25-3-2011 by PapagiorgioCZ because: too many smileys... lol...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by littlezeta

I believe they came out saying it would kill people in Japan...I personally didn't interpret his statement as will kill people world wide

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PoorFool
I bet you get more radiation from your cellphones on a daily basis than from this.

How much you wanna bet? You got any sources or way to back up your certainty? No... nothing?..... That's what I thought.
x2

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
thanks for posting this V1rt

things are NOT looking as good As the MSM want us to believe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a look at this post now water is flooding from the plant and they dont know where from why or how!!!

we need a way to track this radiation in the water aswell

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
thanks for posting this V1rt

things are NOT looking as good As the MSM want us to believe

www.abovetopsecret.com...

take a look at this post now water is flooding from the plant and they dont know where from why or how!!!

we need a way to track this radiation in the water aswell

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

So far all indications are yes, they are safe levels for us, as well as the fact that most of the stuff released so far has a short half life (a few days) while some lasts for 30 years

Im not sure if you realize this but the reason we've only detected low levels of short half life materials is because the U.S is currently not monitoring Plutonium-239 which is leaking from reactor 3 of the Daiichi plant.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CoincidenceX

why would that be? sorry but i don't understand how japan not monitoring the plutonium problem effects the US (or for my sake Canadian) side of things, could you enlighten me please?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
March 28th and 29th radiation forcast:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Social media "foursquare" style rad monitoring! Yay! RDTN.org

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0eab6badeca1.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join