It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happened To The Cool Cartoons I Used To Watch As A Kid!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Yeah i don't think iv'e figured this website out yet, still don't know how to upload vids correctly

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Sailor moon rocked. I loved those girls.
Been watching a ton of old anime. Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Hellsing, Ronin Warriors etc. Was going to switch to the US stuff in my collection like Silver Hawks, Thundercats for a bit, but you guys have inspired me to stay in anime town for another series. To Demonoid.

That is all

Trowa
edit on 8/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Cartoon Network has Looney Tunes on from 12pm - 1pm on weekdays. It's right when I go home for lunch, so it's either that or Cheaters, hehe...while I eat.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Its on at 6a.m est. too. I saw a very old episode yesterday where Porky was Daffy's boxing manager and he took him too an open fight to battle the champ who was some chicken. It looked from around the 50's they had a milkman and they pulled the censored curtain down at one point during the fight. Very funny

That is all

Trowa

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mentalistbee
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Yeah i don't think iv'e figured this website out yet, still don't know how to upload vids correctly

No problem
Im still learning also

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton

Sailor moon rocked. I loved those girls.
Been watching a ton of old anime. Gundam Wing, Outlaw Star, Trigun, Hellsing, Ronin Warriors etc. Was going to switch to the US stuff in my collection like Silver Hawks, Thundercats for a bit, but you guys have inspired me to stay in anime town for another series. To Demonoid.

That is all

Trowa

Thanks for putting the Sailor moon vid up
I always liked Sailor moon myself

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Cartoon Network has Looney Tunes on from 12pm - 1pm on weekdays. It's right when I go home for lunch, so it's either that or Cheaters, hehe...while I eat.

Looney Tunes would be my choice with lunch

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
reply to post by Gazrok

Its on at 6a.m est. too. I saw a very old episode yesterday where Porky was Daffy's boxing manager and he took him too an open fight to battle the champ who was some chicken. It looked from around the 50's they had a milkman and they pulled the censored curtain down at one point during the fight. Very funny

That is all

Trowa

I suppose they had to hide the violence and that was always the best part!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join