It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

15 protestors shot by Syrian Troops

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

15 protestors shot by Syrian Troops

At least 15 people have been killed trying to march towards the southern Syrian city of Daraa, where deadly anti-government protests have taken place,(visit the link for the full news article)

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 25-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yemen, Bahrain, Eygpt, Ivory Coast, Syria...
Oh how they fall.

I don't believe UN will even acknowledge these attacks. They would perfer to assist and support militant groups in Libya that are accused and wanted for killing NATO soliders in Iraq... Too busy.

Hopefully all these dictators fall at the hands of people, on the other hand [no pun] this might lead to reocognition by the Muslim Brotherhood and lead to eventual coalition against NATO countries.

Who knows..

news.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Middle east is being picked apart... Or maybe more accurately, set up and knocked down like dominoes. Interesting times we live in I guess, I don't see a happy ending coming for humanity

edit on Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:04:43 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yep-Syria is looking to spiral out of control next!!! Where will it all end?

Funny-i went to presstv.ir and there is no news about this.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
next stop.....bomb syria....it will be a tunguska

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Yep. I'm really curious to see whether all this activity in the ME will be for better or for worse in the coming decades. 10 years down the road, will this have been the stepping stone to something great? Or will it cause untold disaster in the future?
Speculation is fun however.

Other links:
BBC

Fox News
edit on 25-3-2011 by SweetRevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Syria has little chance of revolution

A citizens uprising will be very bad for the citizens actually...egypy was a walk in the park, libya is actually dodgy and so ya, spiraled into a civil war of sorts
Syria will end up with some really medieval stuff going down, no negotiations or anything like that, it will be just go and destroy entire familys of protestors in a public square and F the world if they don't like it.

Sad really..but hey, thats how the world is. It would need to be incredibly huge for the powers over there to even feel remotely threatened.

And Syria is one of the places that NATO won't go due to them being pretty tough..like Iran.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I wonder why nobody blamed Israel yet...

Anyway, IF the uprisings in Syria will have enough momentum to topple Assad, gues what...Hezzbolah will attack Israel, just to give syrian rules the old foe enemy and barking about that Israel is the real enemy, and syrian people should unite against it.

But this ONLY IF the uprisings will be big enough to pose danger to Assad.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I want no -fly zones everywhere ... no fly zone ..no fly zone ..no fly zone ...no fly zone

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

heating up . fast

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Syria deploys army to Latakia

Hopefully this doesn't get out of hand. McCain and Libeirman stand behind intervention in Syria.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Bush and Cheney must be phycics..
Most of these countries were on their wish list to invade years ago...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
next stop.....bomb syria....it will be a tunguska

And we shall strap your ass to the next bomb....Rid us of your stupid comments.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
(CNN) -- Syrian security forces flooded the restive cities of Daraa and Latakia on Monday, patrolling the streets, protecting government buildings and in at least one case clashing with protesters, according to witnesses.

www.cnn.com...

Hopefully their troops/tanks/planes are on stand by and don't actively engage the crowd.

top topics

join